Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 195. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 21, 2017, 10:12:49 PM
I just heard bitcoin only a few days ago. and i learn it as the news report the price.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
February 21, 2017, 07:56:21 PM
I heard first about bitcoin from TV 5 yrs ago, then I researched for some informations in the internet, unfortunately, all I know was Bitcoin is the virtual currency. Recently, my friend's introduced about bitcoin and how had he dealed with bitcoin and made his own money, I think I am interested, again. Then I've researched again for informations, found for biggest forum about bitcoin (it's why I am here Cheesy). I found out that it's not easy, I still have a lot to learn.
I never heard bitcoin become news in TV 5 what honestly your place or country?
In my experience you can heard bitcoin most of the forums.. about earnings so i found bitcoin in many different forum just curious because they are spending their time collecting bitcoin in faucet until i found that there is a game like bitcoin hopper that i download in my phone and my child got addicted ion the game i earn bitcoin while playing so when i trying to send and make wallet online like coinbase when sending from my bitcoin hopper to coinbase wallet address i received and trying to spend.. like buying domain and found this forum i remember that i bought hosting in turtle i forgot the name of the hosting site.
And then i read many thread here about bitcoin and learn about it..
Activity: 21
February 21, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
I heard first about bitcoin from TV 5 yrs ago, then I researched for some informations in the internet, unfortunately, all I know was Bitcoin is the virtual currency. Recently, my friend's introduced about bitcoin and how had he dealed with bitcoin and made his own money, I think I am interested, again. Then I've researched again for informations, found for biggest forum about bitcoin (it's why I am here Cheesy). I found out that it's not easy, I still have a lot to learn.
Activity: 26
February 20, 2017, 04:42:01 AM
I first read about bitcoin while browsing the internet looking for some tech news about a year ago. It just so happens that it is the headline. I wasn't that much interested back then but recently I heard that one of my friends is earning a decent amount that he bought a gadget of his own so I decided to give it a try.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bawga
February 20, 2017, 03:37:18 AM
From internet money maker' book in 2010. But I didn't care. Now I am missing cheap BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
February 20, 2017, 12:10:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard Bitcoin name firstly with "Silk Road" news. Then I started to examine it in detail. There are still a lot of issues that I still need to learn.
There is a lot of interest, especially in technical sense.

No many people came know via news or media. Most of the people came to know about bitcoin through their friends or from internet surfing. I came to know about bitcoin by my next room mate when I am asking about additional income so he thought about it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
February 19, 2017, 10:58:44 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard Bitcoin name firstly with "Silk Road" news. Then I started to examine it in detail. There are still a lot of issues that I still need to learn.
There is a lot of interest, especially in technical sense.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 19, 2017, 04:57:54 PM
Digital Currency

Yes, that was the first thing I heard about bitcoin. And after hearing that, I read a few articles on bitcoin. I was never interested later. After 2 years from now, I started to take care of it again.

And I learned that bitcoin is much more than digital currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
February 19, 2017, 04:38:34 PM
My friend was working on bitcoins and was earning from signature campaign, trading and gambling and it was he who introduced me to bitcoins and it took some time for me to understand the concept of bitcoins but  later on I decided to get into it and now I am earning descent amount of bitcoins regularly.
That is great, Your friend was a great help for you for sure because you are now earning decent amount of bitcoin. Understanding bitcoin for the first time was a hard time but if you concentrate it will be easy for you. Good luck for your journey in bitcoin and i hope you will earn more and help your other friend by introducing bitcoin to them.

That's right most of us are here only because of our friends and I think we should be thankful to them throughout our lives for making us aware about bitcoins as we are now making some good amount of money from it and now its our responsibility to introduce bitcoins to people around us.
yes i also examine the view of the most of the people and most of them have the same reply that they heard about bitcoin from their friends. very honestly i also heard about bitcoin from my friend. although i was already about bitcoin from media but at that time i was not giving preference to it but when i heard about bitcoin from my friend then i start working on it.

Even I heard it once on news channel but was not sure how to work on it or how to earn it but it was my friend who practically showed me to work on it and how to earn it and if he would not have taught me then I would have find it very complicated and would have dropped the idea of using it.
yes for the first time i also heard about bitcoin from media but at that time bitcoin was not as such popular therefore i do not give any preference to it. but after some years when i heard about bitcoin from my friend then i start taking interest and then start learning about bitcoin and now i am using bitcoin for different activities and also for investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 19, 2017, 01:07:28 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first hear of bitcoin through Google search engine when I was looking for a way to make extra income without investment. That is where I come across bitcointalt, btcvisit, coinurl and other bitcoin services site online. Since then I fell in love with bitcoin and crypto currencies in general and have developed my knowledge on trading, mining and analysis.
Activity: 420
February 19, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
My friend was working on bitcoins and was earning from signature campaign, trading and gambling and it was he who introduced me to bitcoins and it took some time for me to understand the concept of bitcoins but  later on I decided to get into it and now I am earning descent amount of bitcoins regularly.
That is great, Your friend was a great help for you for sure because you are now earning decent amount of bitcoin. Understanding bitcoin for the first time was a hard time but if you concentrate it will be easy for you. Good luck for your journey in bitcoin and i hope you will earn more and help your other friend by introducing bitcoin to them.

That's right most of us are here only because of our friends and I think we should be thankful to them throughout our lives for making us aware about bitcoins as we are now making some good amount of money from it and now its our responsibility to introduce bitcoins to people around us.
yes i also examine the view of the most of the people and most of them have the same reply that they heard about bitcoin from their friends. very honestly i also heard about bitcoin from my friend. although i was already about bitcoin from media but at that time i was not giving preference to it but when i heard about bitcoin from my friend then i start working on it.

Even I heard it once on news channel but was not sure how to work on it or how to earn it but it was my friend who practically showed me to work on it and how to earn it and if he would not have taught me then I would have find it very complicated and would have dropped the idea of using it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 19, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
February 19, 2017, 08:22:58 AM
actually people just need a proof of the advantages of the user so that they would be interested investing in bitcoin
if you've got a profit in bitcoin, try to show off to your friends, I'm sure they would be interested

Everyone would love to earn some extra money apart from their stable income and bitcoins is helping them to do that so if we show them that they can earn good amount of money from bitcoins then I am sure they will start using bitcoins in near future.
Activity: 476
February 19, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
actually people just need a proof of the advantages of the user so that they would be interested investing in bitcoin
if you've got a profit in bitcoin, try to show off to your friends, I'm sure they would be interested
Activity: 336
February 19, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
February 19, 2017, 07:12:58 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I think I first heard about Bitcoin from my father who's a journalist when he was writing an article on the Silk Road bust. Unfortunately I didn't start to take Bitcoin seriously right away. It took years to understand that it's impossible to ignore Bitcoin in the modern world. Now I'm glad that at least from the Summer 2016 I've been taking it more seriously.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
February 19, 2017, 06:57:21 AM
I have heard about bitcoin from my friend that it is a website from where we get a digital value known as cryptocurrency for that we have to write down from our view about the topic given

Well I was a little  confused in your reply. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that we earn, we earn that from the signature campaigns here in Bitcointalk.
We answer some questions, queries or statements and give opinion based from the post that is being posted by the OP. So in short you must have the knowledge to answer the posts.
I was the same as you when I first heard bitcoin. And when I read many posts here I do not really understand some terminologies here like segwit and stuffs concerning the bitcoin technology.
But this site tells them all and you just need to read them.
Activity: 50
February 19, 2017, 06:37:53 AM
I have heard about bitcoin from my friend that it is a website from where we get a digital value known as cryptocurrency for that we have to write down from our view about the topic given

Bitcoin isn't a website.. He probably told you about Bitcointalk, the website we're on right now. Bitcoin is a currency, this is a forum. BIG difference between them. You should learn more about Bitcoin and not be here just for earning money for something you don't even know about Cheesy
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 19, 2017, 06:09:32 AM
Activity: 336
February 19, 2017, 05:36:24 AM
Jump to: