Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 214. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 02:03:29 PM
I read about bitcoins first time in a newspaper and later on watched a TV advertisement where people used the word bitcoins then I asked some of the friends and they briefly guided me bout bitcoins. Hence my interest developed about bitcoin and now i know better about it.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 17, 2016, 01:26:14 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Actually i saw a in YouTube video, and by chance i saw it, than i search it because i want to see, What is Bitcoin? but in that time, i have no any idea to use it, and believe me in those days, i really didn't want to use it, but i search it and i realize it is a good way of earning, than i started it and my first attempt was faucets, than later on i came here in bitcointalk, and than i join the signature campaign, so i am here and i am happy with bitcoin's life.    
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
June 17, 2016, 01:23:37 PM
I saw it in an ad way back in 2013. I believe it was a coinad advertisement on youtube or something.
I don't exactly remember it very much but I did click it out of curiosity and I was not very much attracted and I completely regret that. I was only able to realize the true value of bitcoin this late 2015. I am still happy though that I wasn't too late in the race.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2016, 01:15:00 PM
Read about bitcoin from social media(facebook). A friend told me that he can gain some money at his spare time by filling the captcha. Then, I followed his path and finally I found this forum.

Most of the users here are because of their friends and everyone wants to earn some extra money and bitcoin is allowing us to do that in the best way.
legendary
Activity: 1904
June 17, 2016, 01:11:08 PM
Read about bitcoin from social media(facebook). A friend told me that he can gain some money at his spare time by filling the captcha. Then, I followed his path and finally I found this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 01:03:06 PM
I first heard about the bitcoin when I was on the google and I searched for some new gamble websites.
After that I came up to a website that was accepting bitcoin and I did not know what it was so I searched it up.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 17, 2016, 12:56:42 PM
I didn't hear about bitcoin,  I read it from some site way back early 2014.  I was trying to enroll on PTC sites, then while clicking,  i read about DOGE and some link directing me to a faucet.  This faucet have another link directing me to some forum.  And from there  i learned about Bitcoin.  But it took another month before bitcoin gets my interest.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2016, 12:47:43 PM
My friend told me that he is earning bitcoin, at that time I thought it is waste of time and money but when he showed me his proof of his earnings I really found it interesting.
almost same with what happen to me,i hear first time from my friend,even my friend never try bitcoin before,but he look like believe that bitcoin is good thing,and then i try it,and until now i interesting and hold bitcoin,but my friend not,i dont know why.
Activity: 259
June 17, 2016, 12:26:06 PM
i heard it from the good old readio Smiley it was a talk show though.
Activity: 420
June 17, 2016, 12:03:24 PM
I first heard about the bitcoin on the news they back in the days talked about the criminals that used it.
I searched it up and so on..
Activity: 910
June 17, 2016, 11:03:10 AM
My friend told me that he is earning bitcoin, at that time I thought it is waste of time and money but when he showed me his proof of his earnings I really found it interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 17, 2016, 10:51:24 AM
I heard about bitcoin from an interview of a local bitcoin miner which was published in a local newspaper. Then I came to know something amazing that money can be mined through a computer program and people are earning from it.

Then I started exploring google and various money making forums to know more about bitcoin and the ways to earn from it. That simple interview of an unknown person opened up a new world of money making for me.
Activity: 854
June 17, 2016, 10:50:19 AM
If i recall correct i read an article at 2011 or 2012 im not sure,but i was stupid enough to not pay much attention back then,damn i would be rich now Angry
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
June 17, 2016, 10:46:28 AM
actually i just saw it on a youtube video and after that i saw a post on facebook that is showing and sharing his acquired bitcoin stored on his wallet so i get very interested of bitcoin after that and i start to ask him how can he earn a bitcoin .
yeah even I saw bitcoin related community on facebook for the first time, so I joined that community and started to collect information about bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 17, 2016, 10:41:27 AM
actually i just saw it on a youtube video and after that i saw a post on facebook that is showing and sharing his acquired bitcoin stored on his wallet so i get very interested of bitcoin after that and i start to ask him how can he earn a bitcoin .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
June 17, 2016, 09:46:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I dont quite remember but it was most likely from an internet ad. I also remember bitcoin mention in certain shows that i watch, if i think i heard about it in house of cards after that i looked into more as i found it interesting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 17, 2016, 09:36:07 AM
I don't clearly remember but I think it was after browsing some webs, an interesting new appeared concerning bitcoins. After reading it I just had to investigate more and more Smiley
much needed experience of the users of bitcoin how they came into bitcoin and it can be implemented into a method
to attract new users. seemed ads on various sites will also be very good for the spread and promotion of bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 09:17:49 AM
i know about bitcoin from one of my school student. i a m a professional teacher. i teach maths and physics. he came to me about getting some kind of information. actually he is my x student. then i asked him that what is he doing in these days he told me that he is busy in bitcoin. then i ask him some quesitons about that. he gave me a briefing about that i just take interest and then he came to me on regular basis. he teach me and give me tips about that. i join a signature campaign though him. mean he registered me here and now i am enjoying.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Well  i'm not totally fam of bitcoin but it seems i enjoyed using it, earning it.
If related news about bitcoin, maybe I read some articles related about it, and someone in facebook thought me about this so that's why I'm here in this forum, ti enjoy and earned some bits. Grin
Activity: 565
Merit: 503
I saw it in the newspaper when some hackers threatened that they are gonna hack something. Then I started to learn about it, and every day that past I loved it more. Smiley
Jump to: