Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 13079 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
October 20, 2016, 04:23:02 PM
I started because a friend told me about it, when I started in 2013 I used the faucets, I saw future,but it was not until 2016, that I learned more about it.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 20, 2016, 04:06:57 PM
I heard about it from my friends but I didn't pay attention towards it, about 1.5 years ago. Then few months ago one of my close friend explained about it to me, about its working and earning,then i searched a lot about it and started to learn about the bitcoin, i was impressed so i decided to start working.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 03:35:47 PM
a friend told me. i have heard about it before, but never paid attention to it. it took him some time to finally get me into it, but know i'm glad he did it. thx mate Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 20, 2016, 03:02:12 PM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....

one of my friends some day started talking about bitcoin to me and i was finding it very interesting that day but he was not so knowledgable enough to explain all of it.

so i started coming here and started reading more and learning more about bitcoin and now i am hooked and never gonn leave bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an addiction once you get into it, it would be very hard to quit it and you will always keep on thinking of different ways to collect them to have a better future ahead.
For me bitcoins came into my life as a blessings because I never thought I would b able to make money ( I am a student ) but then cam into my life was : BITCOINS and trust me I am much happier and I am loving the addiction of bitcoins because now I am earning more than regular earners in my country.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2016, 12:35:22 PM
I entered the bitcoin as introduced my friend. At that time my friend told me with bitcoin I can get the money, and I was invited to look at this and some of the bitcoin wallet. I told exploring this forum itself, at first I only know faucet but over time I recognize the signature campaign and trade.
That's how it happens to us all, no ? I was actually introduced to this forum from my brother ( he is 3 years elder than me ) who said bitcoins are awesome and you should try using the forum because later the price will increase( well, yes he guessed that price would increase ) and hence I joined though I could not buy much BTC back then.

I think majority of us haves started using bitcoins only because of our friends and I think we should be thankful them for that for introducing us to such an innovative and amazing currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 12:31:59 PM
I entered the bitcoin as introduced my friend. At that time my friend told me with bitcoin I can get the money, and I was invited to look at this and some of the bitcoin wallet. I told exploring this forum itself, at first I only know faucet but over time I recognize the signature campaign and trade.
That's how it happens to us all, no ? I was actually introduced to this forum from my brother ( he is 3 years elder than me ) who said bitcoins are awesome and you should try using the forum because later the price will increase( well, yes he guessed that price would increase ) and hence I joined though I could not buy much BTC back then.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
October 20, 2016, 12:03:36 PM

Yes initially faucets was the only source to earn bitcoins as at that time we were not aware about other ways of earning but after doing great research we have arrived at the best place to earn bitcoins.

I too was introduced to bitcoin because of a faucet from an altcoin.  It was a good advertisement and since I am looking for some extra income, I stumbled on a doge faucet that redirect me to this site thru its link.  At first I ignore bitcoin since I really don't know it but then because of reading and research i learned that I cannot encash doge without converting it to Bitcoin then cash.
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 20, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

Yes initially faucets was the only source to earn bitcoins as at that time we were not aware about other ways of earning but after doing great research we have arrived at the best place to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 11:50:48 AM
I've created wallet because buyer doesn't have paypal account since then I'm using bitcoin wallet regularly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 11:47:54 AM
Actually my friend had told me about bitcoin in early 2016 but i had not given any interest in it because I had no earning source. I had created bitcoin wallet and asked everyone that how can i earn bitcoin but no body told me. So i quit bitcoin later on in August i had discovered the source and started using bitcoin with full interest
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 11:06:45 AM
Activity: 952
October 20, 2016, 10:32:58 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....

one of my friends some day started talking about bitcoin to me and i was finding it very interesting that day but he was not so knowledgable enough to explain all of it.

so i started coming here and started reading more and learning more about bitcoin and now i am hooked and never gonn leave bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an addiction once you get into it, it would be very hard to quit it and you will always keep on thinking of different ways to collect them to have a better future ahead.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
October 20, 2016, 10:31:28 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 10:18:45 AM
It was around late 2015, I was searched about how to make money online and I found a post on a blogspot that explain about bitcoin. At first I confuse about what bitcoin is, but more I read the post I begin to interested with bitcoin. It also explain how to get bitcoin for free through faucets, PTC, ads, etc. After I finished read the post, then I start to look more about bitcoin untill now.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 20, 2016, 10:10:05 AM
Very simple, friend told me Smiley
In the beginning I didn't trust Bitcoin and didn't join.
Than, my friend told me how much he earned with Bitcoin and I became curious and decided to check it out.
Rest is history.
I'm happy to be here and now really feel sorry that I didn't join before.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
October 20, 2016, 10:01:26 AM
My friend told me about this but during that time I rejected it because it is not that interesting in the first place. But after two months he showed me his bitcoin salary per week and I go jealous, because of that I start doing bitcoin. I've put most my time on doing this when I have free time. I'm really thankful to him because he told me about this interesting idea. I'm now earning bitcoin from doing signature campaigns and other things to earn bitcoin. I usually go to the Services Thread to find some things to help me earn bitcoin. Most of the time I always do is posting some links in the social medias and get paid by bitcoin in return.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
The bitcoin is a nice currency and I got in the bitcoin because of the news that was about it so that is pretty nice.
I heard about it on the news and due to that I started using it.
Well good for you  Grin all the news I heard about bitcoin back to the time when I had no idea of it was so negative and depressing so there was a long time when I knew about bitcoin but didn't fall in love with it. When my friend talk about its benefits, I decided to get to know more about it one more time and now I'm here.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
October 20, 2016, 09:44:34 AM
I got into Bitcoins when people around my circle started to talk about it. I was always on money making facebook groups. There's a lot of ways how to make money. We were talking about apps and microtasks that are paying in Paypal and some people have started to explore the world of Bitcoins.

We all know about that but didn't want to do anything about it since we're already fine with what we're doing. The methods and the apps that we had never paid out anymore so we just continued going into Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 20, 2016, 09:42:48 AM
Was looking to earn some extra money in spare time as salary from job was not enough to take care of family so started to search different ways of earning money and finally found bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 09:40:42 AM
although i was hearing about bitcoin for a long time on news and social media but i was not giving so much importance to it, but after that my friend really give me good briefing about bitcoin and then i started using it and now i am pretty happy with my decision.
Pages:
Jump to: