Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 13079 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2016, 07:24:33 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
I god in to bitcoin because of a college of mine he was always busy with bitcoin and this one day I asked him about it.
He then took the time to explain it to me and I made us of it for my self.

Whoa cool friend. Same with my experience. A friend explained it to me that is why it didnt get hard for me to be get used to it. He explains every detail and everytime I have questions he would patiently answer it.

Yup same here even I am here because of my friend who recommended me to use biticons and whenever I get confused or want to learn something new, I prefer to take a guidance from him.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:26:43 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....

Well as far as I remembered my best friend invited me to sign up in bitcointalk.org because He told me that I can earn money in bitcoin by that time I just smiled and didn't get my attention to focus on what he shared me about in bitcoin. But I did what he instructed me about in signing in the forum. then I read the different opinion of the member in the forum then in the long run I got interest on it up to now.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 20, 2016, 04:44:11 AM
I god in to bitcoin because of a college of mine he was always busy with bitcoin and this one day I asked him about it.

Whoa cool friend. Same with my experience. A friend explained it to me that is why it didnt get hard for me to be get used to it. He explains every detail and everytime I have questions he would patiently answer it.
You are a lucky person you have a very helpful friend, maybe you can call him a real friend. My experience, I just found bitcoin searching in the internet because during that time as far as I remember I am looking for ways to gamble easy in a certain sports book and it has pop up some bitcoin gambling sites and then I am hook to it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 20, 2016, 04:15:18 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 04:12:42 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 20, 2016, 12:29:25 AM
How did I get into Bitcoin? Well, it's all started because of my friend. He tried so many times to convince me to use Bitcoin, and I always like don't really interested in it. Until someday I finally thought that I will at least learn what it is, and then I googled it and I found a really mind blowing facts about Bitcoin. Then I tried to earn it from faucets as a newbie, and that was my first Bitcoin earning in my life.
Wow same referral keeps us in touch of our master who really taught us about bitcoin, my friend really tried teaching me on how to do so with trading and ofcourse in gambling section i want to change everything and finally here i am earning without my friends help all i need to do is ask google search engine what really my questions is.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 20, 2016, 12:16:03 AM
Well, how do I get bitcoin fairly easy, I just have to follow one of the signature campaign to get bitcoin, after that I had doubled through investing or trading. Well, it's quite easy if in writing, but it is very difficult to run. we all have different ways to search for bitcoin, so I also have to keep trying to collect bitcoin of a good way
Activity: 672
October 20, 2016, 12:06:11 AM
The bitcoin is a nice currency and I got in the bitcoin because of the news that was about it so that is pretty nice.
I heard about it on the news and due to that I started using it.

When you are getting start using bitcoin mate ? Obviously, the news from bitcoin was spread in many online media that news site.
Bitcoin got trend up it popularity from that way and that's make many people interested with bitcoin and want to try to use it.
Usually the news of bitcoin was wrote the benefits from using bitcoin also other advantages of bitcoin.
Activity: 260
October 19, 2016, 11:55:45 PM
The bitcoin is a nice currency and I got in the bitcoin because of the news that was about it so that is pretty nice.
I heard about it on the news and due to that I started using it.
Activity: 672
October 19, 2016, 09:49:21 PM
2 Years From Now I am Searching For Earning Money Online and Then I Came to Know about Bitcoin But On that Time I Don't Know About Bitcoin then I Start to do Some Research about Bitcoins and Then I Also Joined Some Groups Related to Bitcoin and Then A Facebook Friend Of Me Explains me About Bitcoin......

Same happened with me, but a friend was never involved in my case, because i was also searching for ways to earn money online where i came across the name "Bitcoin" and that time i did not know anything about it but i saw its price which was really high as i had never seen any currency with a value like that before this that time, so i started searching about it and i found faucets at first, and then in search of more faucets i ended up coming to this forum.
I think almost new here in bitcoin forum starting the same history before we came here in bitcoin and now many people are hoping for bitcoin to get more benefits and to be rich someday using this bitcoin.. if we are lucky that bitcoin price will increase more we can get more profit mostly for those who are holding a lots of bitcoins.. i search across to google and forum and i found bitcoin i thought that bitcoin is scam before but i tried it and experience that bitcoin is legit and now i stay to earn bitcoin instead of earnings in paypal.. i tried many earnings in paypal but it takes  a long time before you can get your withdrawal. unlike in bitcoin that you can instantly withdraw your funds into money..
It is mean that most of bitcoin users get into bitcoin becouse of looking for money online. Also, it is mean that bitcoin is very very potential to be second resources. before I know about bitcoin I was a blogger, I create so many articles in my blog to make money from my blog. And then it is hard to be blogger, so I looking for the other way to get money from online working then I find that bitcoin is a good way to be rich. I read so many articles about bitcoin and I understand that bitcoin is amazing thing. Bitcoin is one of good thing that I ever know.
Activity: 714
October 19, 2016, 09:08:19 PM
I came by a friend that said it was really worth to give it a try and also said that it can be a future global currency, when I heard that I instant invested.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 19, 2016, 08:50:25 PM
The first time I know bitcoin, from a website. I see there have been many successful thanks to bitcoin. after reading and discussing the end I started to want to know more bitcoin. to this day I feel lucky to have known bitcoin.

Ohh so you just taught yourself? Cool.
I am luckier though.  Grin Someone introduced it to me that is why I got information about it easier and someone to ask whenever I dont understand something about it. I think that is the fastest way to teach someone.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 08:39:56 PM
The first time I know bitcoin, from a website. I see there have been many successful thanks to bitcoin. after reading and discussing the end I started to want to know more bitcoin. to this day I feel lucky to have known bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 19, 2016, 08:06:45 PM
I was into bitcoin since 2009 but at that time it is hard to buy or converts bitcoin into cash and so i left bitcoin behind. DUring 2014 when bitcoin was rampant in facebook i there were already many sites that converts bitcoin to cash. I joined MMM to catch up with the bitcoin tredn but I was scammed. So i find many ways like signature campaign to earn bitcoin without taking a single penny from my pocket. Right now I am earning thousand s of pesos monthly from doing many activities related to earning bitcoin. It relly helped me a lot.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2016, 07:41:49 PM
After Poker Black Friday in 2011 I was looking for new online poker sites that accepted US players. Found Seals With Clubs which used bitcoin and thus began my bitcoin adventure.
it looks like black friday also provide a lot of influence because many discounts and promotions that are present where there are many shops and websites that accept bitcoin as a payment to appear and it makes them discovered by new users,
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 19, 2016, 07:36:08 PM
It was hard for me to get into bitcoins as I was not getting convinced whether to put my money in bitcoins or not as it was totally new concept for me and initially I found it very confusing.
I had thinked bitcoin were a sofisticated ponzi, soo till i get paid from signature, being able to sell and buy the first time and research deeper about bitcoin i had doubts about if i should trust and invest at it or not.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2016, 06:27:07 PM
One of my friend introduces the bitcoin to me. That's why I get here. He told me that bitcoin is a good investment.
It is the reason why I get so interested into the bitcoin since the price of it is in a good price.
I also discovered that there are so many ways to earn such bitcoin.
Activity: 303
October 19, 2016, 06:20:48 PM
The first thing I got into bitcoin is when I lost my job. I seaech on google what are the ways to earn extra income online. At first I go to freelance sites then in one blog I saw bitcoin and how to earn it.I tried it then I found this site and start earning. Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 19, 2016, 06:05:55 PM
Friend showed me where can I play poker for free and earn some money. I wasted my time on facebook poker, making that worthless chips. Free roll poker tournaments are responsible cause I`m here now. I had luck, start to win some little amounts. Then couple faucets on a side just something to keep me busy. Then here bitcointalk.org forum, I remember my first campaigns, yobit. That`s how I entered in trading and lost money.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
October 19, 2016, 05:51:11 PM
Most people that ask if its too late to get on bitcoin are missing the point. This is a long term race and if you get in in 2016 you are still a pioneer in 2036, by then you will be rich as hell while the rest cry about how they missed the boat throught the first 10 years that bitcoin existed.

Very rightly said and its never too late to get into bitcoins and at this stage we can also consider ourselves as an early adoptors as very few people are aware about bitcoins at a moment and the day they will start using it we would already be sitting at comfortable position.
Pages:
Jump to: