Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 13079 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 05:42:22 PM
A friend told me about bitcoin. It was a kind of new techology and involved money. It did not take much too convince me from there. I googled it and within a week I found bitcointalk. Then i started to learn more and more about bitcoin and offcourse the altcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 28, 2016, 05:36:44 PM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
i got into bitcoin because i thought of the currency as an investment. i remember seeing on the news that bitcoin skyrocketed and hit $1000 each, so i decided to see what it was about and its been great ever since.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
September 28, 2016, 05:05:27 PM
I see that alot of members know bitcoin from a friend or by accident while researching something else. I include myself in this group too. Someone said to me once that SEO is not that powerful in cryptocurrency and the more important marketing factors include people and popular bitcoin communities to advertise your technology. What is your view on this experience? Do you prefer to use a search engine to look up bitcoin related news or visit your favorite boards first? I know that we can use both, I am asking your preference here.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 28, 2016, 10:42:01 AM
I got into bitcoins when a friend told me about it, Of course I was skeptical at first and then he recommended me this forum, I checked it out and found it interesting enough to care about it... I think this is the way most of us got involved with BTC from the beginning.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
September 28, 2016, 07:21:13 AM
I got introduced to Bitcoin by my friend. Later on, my room mate was also doing it. So I thought to myself, might as well check it. It's not like I'm going to lose anything if I didn't like doing Bitcoin. Good thing is that my friend is always there to answer the questions that I have in mind. Today, I think I have the same skill set as him. I'm not as good as him, though, because he has been doing Bitcoins for years.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 28, 2016, 07:15:55 AM
i got into bitcoin for earning money but at first i was not aware of the ways i can earn it so i was only wasting my time using faucets and gathering dust in my wallet which i had to get rid of with a massive fee.
but after a while i learned more about trading and started doing that for earning money and to this day i am trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 28, 2016, 06:44:33 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
im getting bitcoin because of my friend who thought me on this forum and about signature campaign i was now in 4 month on this signature campaign and it is really cool where i can get more bitcoin than faucets and it helps me alot with the weekly expenses and for those others .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 28, 2016, 06:36:52 AM
Lots of people ask me about this how did i come into the bitcoin there was a friend of mine and he was making good money with the bitcoin so he learned me allot about it and now making my own.
That is same with me, although i don't good making money from bitcoins, but it is good for newbie like me can make profit from bitcoins and i still learn how to increase the income from trading and from other ways.

we are the same. Just because my friend is earning a lot from it and im starting learning it without someones guiding me because he didnt guide me, i dont know why. So i just learn it but it takes me 2 months then i discover this website and now im trying trading Cheesy
Activity: 742
September 28, 2016, 06:32:17 AM
First my room mate only told me about bitcoins. First i dint pay interest in it because i already lost my money and time in online scam sites. But when i came to know about it in detail, i knew how worthful it is and its potential. The i started to earn a little in signature campaign. Now i have started trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 28, 2016, 06:26:03 AM
Lots of people ask me about this how did i come into the bitcoin there was a friend of mine and he was making good money with the bitcoin so he learned me allot about it and now making my own.
That is same with me, although i don't good making money from bitcoins, but it is good for newbie like me can make profit from bitcoins and i still learn how to increase the income from trading and from other ways.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 28, 2016, 06:19:43 AM
A friend of mine introduce me to it. She said that she is buying something like a stock and then sell it after if the price goes up. At first, I was not interested into it because I already have investment in stocks but after a few months, she said that she already have profit and its huge compared to stocks. So, I became interested into it since the price is also going up when I check it and since then I am hook up to bitcoin and I discovered that there are so many ways to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2016, 04:21:22 AM
Activity: 336
September 28, 2016, 04:20:27 AM
I got into bitcoin via some friends they showed me what bitcoin was about what you can do with it pros and cons etc.
Then I did research myself and spend more time into the bitcoin community everytime. And now I am at the point where I am really engaged with btc.

That is almost the same as everyone here.  We knew about bitcoins because of our friends who were into making money online.  I was hesitant at first because of I cannot understand what bitcoin is.  How it could give us money were in fact there were no money and it was not fiat currency.  Then it was all programmed.  But as time goes by and have enjoyed bitcoin then little by little I understand it.  You got to really dip your toes in it.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2016, 04:01:50 AM
I got into bitcoin via some friends they showed me what bitcoin was about what you can do with it pros and cons etc.
Then I did research myself and spend more time into the bitcoin community everytime. And now I am at the point where I am really engaged with btc.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2016, 03:39:08 AM
I get Bitcoins to accept them as payment for goods and services or to purchase them from a friend or someone near you. I also can buy directly from the exchange with my bank account before I start using Bitcoin, there are some things I need to know to use it ... I can get Bitcoins to accept them as payment for goods and services

I did get into the bitcoin by a friend of mine he was making every week like 10 bitcoins and i thought woow that is really nice extra money but he was a bit better than my but for now it is going well.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 28, 2016, 02:38:50 AM
One day a Facebook friend told me about bitcoin then i became interestable about it . and from that day i started to know about bitcoin and its ways to earn money . Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 27, 2016, 11:24:26 PM
I get into bitcoin is caused from two years ago i joining in the stellar airdrop and after i can selling stellar and converting into the fiat money i joining more into bitcoin and until this time but i made a worst mistake for selling all of my stellar at the time.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2016, 09:55:57 PM
A couple of my friends where back in the days already into it so I stepped into it because they told me it was profitable and the future of the currency from nowadays.
Activity: 770
September 27, 2016, 07:16:57 PM
Once i was searching on the good about some data entry jobs and hence i searched the online earning job and i visited a blog where the blog owner has described about btc those where my starting days
well there are not too much well paid online jobs in my opinion and bitcoins are not the solution too though i got in the same way
Activity: 742
September 27, 2016, 02:49:51 PM
I remember some close friends told me about Bitcoin and its features since around 2 years ago, and then i joined the forum and startedf learning more about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general
Pages:
Jump to: