Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 13079 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
September 06, 2016, 11:48:21 AM
When I was searching for a extra income online when I stumble on bitcoin, At first I thought it was a scam until I read some articles and finally created my first wallet. So now I am earning here on bitcoin talk with the use of signature campaigns
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2016, 11:31:29 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
I heard bitcoin through tbn forum, I confused in other members that posted "earn bitcoin daily" "earn good profit through bitcoin" and I search it on google and watched some bitcoin video in youtube, also I searched "How to earn bitcoin" and I found this site.

Yes even I was looking to earn some extra money as I was not satisfied with my income from full time job, so I google it and got diverted to this site and after spending some time here came to know different ways of earning bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 06, 2016, 11:29:11 AM
I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
I heard bitcoin through tbn forum, I confused in other members that posted "earn bitcoin daily" "earn good profit through bitcoin" and I search it on google and watched some bitcoin video in youtube, also I searched "How to earn bitcoin" and I found this site.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 06, 2016, 11:03:09 AM
the first time i found out about bitcoin was from my friends who were talking about it and i caught them conversations. but i did not start searching about bitcoin and using it then but a while after that and i am glad because by the time i got in the price was more stable and i could buy more bitcoin because it had already gone down back then.
Activity: 812
September 06, 2016, 11:02:56 AM
I needed to buy something but unfortunately I didn't had a PayPal and then I saw that I could play with something called bitcoin, I did not even knew what it was and I began researching and I was impressed with the technology and I have been an enthusiast since then.
I got in to Bitcoin because the friend of a uncle of mine was in to it and so he taught me everything that you need to know if you want to make some extra money with Bitcoin.
Now I am here doing my thing to make some more money.

Yeah we all are here because of our friends and family, as I was totally unaware about the bitcoins but my friend told me about it and asked me to start earning from signature campaign.
Activity: 448
September 06, 2016, 10:59:22 AM
I needed to buy something but unfortunately I didn't had a PayPal and then I saw that I could play with something called bitcoin, I did not even knew what it was and I began researching and I was impressed with the technology and I have been an enthusiast since then.
I got in to Bitcoin because the friend of a uncle of mine was in to it and so he taught me everything that you need to know if you want to make some extra money with Bitcoin.
Now I am here doing my thing to make some more money.
Activity: 672
September 05, 2016, 01:31:15 PM
First time I get into Bitcoin was from several monthes when I were checking an earning money blog , then I find a blog about how to earn money with Bitcoin , after that Bitcoin caught my attention more and more , and now I am very happy because I have joined this community .

It quite relates to what happened to me but there is some difference like you have got it from a blog and i got it from google where i was also looking for more ways of earning money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 05, 2016, 01:25:34 PM
First time I get into Bitcoin was from several monthes when I were checking an earning money blog , then I find a blog about how to earn money with Bitcoin , after that Bitcoin caught my attention more and more , and now I am very happy because I have joined this community .
Activity: 476
September 05, 2016, 01:02:01 PM
I am here only because of my friend who forcefully insisted me get into bitcoins, he showed me different ways to earn bitcoins and I choose the best and safest way to earn it from signature campaign.

Now look what you have achieved! I wonder how many coins did you produce from Newbie to Hero. Haha.
I would like to say congratulations to you and your friend who took you to this beautiful world of bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 952
September 05, 2016, 11:28:30 AM
I am here only because of my friend who forcefully insisted me get into bitcoins, he showed me different ways to earn bitcoins and I choose the best and safest way to earn it from signature campaign.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 05, 2016, 11:25:58 AM
first time i get bitcoin is from faucet. in first time, i don't know what is bitcoin wallet and where i can have it. after i searching on google, i found that wallet can be get into market exchanger, and there are blockchain.info for another wallet. then i remember if i made an account on blockchain.info in 2009 geez i realize that actually i know bitcoin for long time ago but i don't realize if i have wallet on blockchain, but unfortunately i don't buy bitcoin when the price is really low  Cry after i register on market exchanger, i am searching where is the wallet, i wonder if this for example 1lofdisju5298jhf is the wallet or not? and i am trying to add in wallet address at faucet site and complete the captcha and then i got the satoshi in faucetbox.com before i got on my wallet in market exchanger. i really not sure what is bitcoin but i still continue to play, until now i still play faucet but its only from freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in

geez its a long time ago i meet bitcoin but in 2015 i am play bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
September 05, 2016, 11:11:35 AM
I got into Bitcoin basically because I was interested in earning some additional money and I had heard of Bitcoin back in 2013 when everything was a pretty huge thing, and I decided to see if it was still kicking. I came to this forum within about a day of starting it back up again, and next thing you know I've been here for 8 months.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2016, 11:05:05 AM
Pretty much a coincidence, There was a popular online forum regarding earning money online and I was a member, One of them owned me some money and gave me a BTC code, That was how I first came in contact with bitcoin, Didn't follow up with BTC until this year though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 05, 2016, 08:49:14 AM
I believe I was it on 4chan where there was a hype when BTC hit the 1k price, that got me. Then I started reading and researching, and now I love it. Cheesy
Activity: 840
September 05, 2016, 08:16:23 AM
I get into bitcoin from my friend. At college my friends have told bitcoin to me and he can earn a lot of money from bitcoin. I am interested and I asked to be taught how to profit in bitcoin. I was directed to be active in this forum and I use a signature campaign. Now the results that I obtained very tolerable to add my income.
we have same history get into bitcoin, lol. I was laughing read your post. It started when my friend has income and I asked him about it when he told me about bitcoin. I do some research first and open some wallet but didn't know how to have a good way to earn bitcoin because faucets just give a little bit and then he told me about this forum. It's nice to start and try to earn bitcoin.

Yup this forum will give you better in compare to fauctes and I am here only because of my friend and he never suggested me to go for faucets as he made it very clear that it will waste your time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 05, 2016, 08:13:28 AM
I get into bitcoin from my friend. At college my friends have told bitcoin to me and he can earn a lot of money from bitcoin. I am interested and I asked to be taught how to profit in bitcoin. I was directed to be active in this forum and I use a signature campaign. Now the results that I obtained very tolerable to add my income.
we have same history get into bitcoin, lol. I was laughing read your post. It started when my friend has income and I asked him about it when he told me about bitcoin. I do some research first and open some wallet but didn't know how to have a good way to earn bitcoin because faucets just give a little bit and then he told me about this forum. It's nice to start and try to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
September 04, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
Its long story even have some proof as when I enter into cryptomarket.

Many of you might heard name of coingeneration.com site goes down now but It was offering BTC for investment on mining.

I joined and tried to learn things but never understand.
So I leave it. in 2009.

Again I come to bitcoin topic with faucets.

But that time price was so cheap.

But as time gone technology proves its existence.

And after 2014 I never looked back create multiple website to share information of bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 11:24:10 AM
I got into bitcoin when one of my friends in facebook posted about bitcoin. He showed that he earned and bought something from it. That is when i got curious about it. I ask him how he earned from it then he taught me. He taught the different ways to earn it and also the risks of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
September 04, 2016, 11:13:04 AM
I heard it from my younger brother who was into computer and then I saw a video the history of bitcoin. I was hooked and wanted to get into bitcoin. At first, I joined Hash Ocean and  a couple of other cloud mining scam sites and lost my money. My God's  grace I invested an amount that I could loose so. I started again to research and stumbled upon bitcointalk, I heard it was started by satoshi himself.

This lead me to stick with this site and it was the best decision I has made regarding my bitcoin journey and I am enjoying it just like evrybody else even when I am a newbie. Because you get to learn alot and be a part of ICOs. I used to think how to get information before it hit coindesk and cointelegraph, bitcointalk was my answer!  Grin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 04, 2016, 09:59:26 AM
I started collecting coins in mid-2014, when my friend introduced me to the world of digital currency. I was attracted by the idea of replacing the fiat and discarding the banks. And moreover, it is fun to participate in the discussions here.

Yeah even my friend suggested me to join this forum and start earning from signature campaign but above all I have learned many things about crypto which will help me in future.
Pages:
Jump to: