Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I create and design simple website? - page 2. (Read 2177 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
November 27, 2023, 08:27:53 PM
Web Development & Technical Services

If you're looking to make a website for your business I'm available. I'll take care of the web host & email configs. If you're serious about your business send me details of what you want the design to be so I'll make it based on your info.

I can do it but I won't start working unless part of the payment's given in advance or paid in with escrow.

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
October 31, 2023, 07:04:23 PM
I don’t think it’s necessary to hire someone for something you can do. There’s a lot of websites out there that lets you create aesthetically pleasing yet functional webpages. A few that I’ve tried would be jimdo and wordpress. I find jimdo to be easier to navigate but both gives off relatively the same result. All you need is some creativity and you’re good to go.

You obviously have no clue about web business.
A selfmade site seldom reaches any place at the top of the foodchain. Why? Because to know how to build a site is only 25% of the entire bill.

How many people have succeded with selfmade sites? EBay yes about 25 years ago. The times for selfmade are clearly over.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
September 10, 2023, 09:09:59 AM
I don’t think it’s necessary to hire someone for something you can do. There’s a lot of websites out there that lets you create aesthetically pleasing yet functional webpages. A few that I’ve tried would be jimdo and wordpress. I find jimdo to be easier to navigate but both gives off relatively the same result. All you need is some creativity and you’re good to go.
Activity: 234
Merit: 50
September 09, 2023, 03:22:49 AM
This topic is intresting.

I would like to create webpage , with operation in (calculation) python and result should put on webpages.
I do not know html, javascript and other.

What you suggest?

I want to fly, but I have no wings. It's the same thing with you. You want to make a website, but you don't know how to do it. Unlike me, whose wings will never grow, you have a chance to realize your wish by learning the necessary programming languages.
The suggestion is obvious, start learning programming.
You certainly have another option, which is to pay someone who knows how to do what you want.

As read where the OP said that there is no deadline for the project that they aren't in a haste. That simply means Op may not accomplish the project. Any project without duration is as good as not starting it.
If OP wants to make website themselves, they should learn the basics of HTML and CSS. With the knowledge of the above two, they can build Web site with plugins and that will be fine .

Hey, that's not right! Just because I said no deadlines doesn't mean I'm not working on the project. Haven't you ever had a side project that you work on in your spare time? So, even though web development isn't my main thing, I enjoy tinkering with something new and learning new things. Besides, I've already mentioned that I know something about HTML and CSS, so this isn't completely foreign to me.

If you already read the first post, you might notice that the topic was started 2.5 years ago and that the OP has been inactive for a long time. I believe that any further discussion and "advice" to the OP is pointless because he obviously won't come to read it.

Yeah, sorry about that! I forgot that this is a forum platform. I'm not overly used to this form of online communication. Although I regularly visited this forum to read new and interesting topics, I didn't log into the site. That's probably why you see me as an inactive user.
Activity: 234
Merit: 50
September 09, 2023, 03:15:09 AM
I was going to use Wordpress, but noticed that some people prefer Django. To be honest, I don't know much about this CMS. What do you think? Which tool is better?

WordPress is the go-to for making websites, dead simple to use. Django, from what I know, is for building hardcore web apps, not quite the same league. I'm not an expert, but I'm not even sure that Django even counts as a CMS. CMS is designed to help people with no coding skills. So, if you're all about content and want an easy website, stick with WordPress.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2023, 09:43:07 AM
I was going to use Wordpress, but noticed that some people prefer Django. To be honest, I don't know much about this CMS. What do you think? Which tool is better?

you can try to create a website using codeigniter and bootstrap. if you understand php and html, it shouldn't be difficult for you to build a website using these 2 frameworks. and it should be quite easy to use that framework compared to django, because there are many tutorials available on youtube and google that you can learn and they use php which the average programmer already understands.
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
September 01, 2023, 01:32:17 PM
I want to create a simple website for my crypto-related startup project. I know the basics of HTML and CSS code, but I've never created a web site before. What I want is a simple but professional looking responsive design with simple navigation.

What do you guys think?
Should I hire a professional website designer for such a website?
What are some recommended website design tools?

Please note, my time spent on this project is not a problem, there are no deadlines.

I will give you this information for free. If you want to build a project, from the standpoint of your resources about HTML and CSS, I'll advice that you delegate that development to a designer. You have enough energy to push a project only at starting point, as you progress, you will understand that the in-betweens is more draining than the website you want to develop yourself, save yourself the stress since you can afford it and focus on more core features.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
1. WordPress
2. Bootstrap
3. Wix
4. Dreamweaver
5. Squarespace
6. Figma
7. Sketch 3
8. Adobe XD
9. InVision Studio
10. Framer X
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
I consistently take into account the scale of the business undertaking someone is engrossed in. If it's a substantial enterprise and you're tackling an extensive project, my suggestion is to opt for an all-inclusive website builder service, complete with its integrated SEO functionalities. The foremost rationale behind this is to streamline the workload you're focusing on.

However, in the case of a petite project where you're open to learning the ropes yourself, a dynamic fusion of YouTube tutorials and customizable templates such as Divi or Elementor would befit the occasion. Since we're talking about a diminutive venture, it's advisable to commence with a more modest hosting specification initially.

VPS providers like DigitalOcean or Vultr, with their most basic specifications, prove sufficiently adept for mastering the art of crafting a website from scratch.

And here's a YouTube channel that I recommend to sharpen your command over HTML and CSS skills: https://www.youtube.com/@GreatStackDev
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
I want to create a simple website for my crypto-related startup project. I know the basics of HTML and CSS code, but I've never created a web site before. What I want is a simple but professional looking responsive design with simple navigation.

What do you guys think?

Please note, my time spent on this project is not a problem, there are no deadlines.

I advise you to pay attention to WordPress.
When I was faced with the task of making my own website, where each page is a drawing guide, then I turned to WordPress. I don't have any knowledge of htms javasrict css, but thanks to this website builder, even a housewife will make a high-quality website. I especially liked the fact that you can install extensions (plugins) that will make life even easier.
For example, there is Yoast SEO - it perfectly helps in promotion, tells you which tags to add, how to place the text, so your pages will be easier to index.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Which extension or plugin did you use to display ..INACTIVE.. in the profile of OP?

BPIP Browser Extension [β] BPIP Extension: user info & extra features add-on/extension, Firefox/Chrome  Wink
Excellent add-ons on the Bitcointalk forum, in addition to this inactive badge, there are many other useful things. I think that not all options are included in the default installation, so look in the extension settings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
My post made philipma1957 wear signature
If you already read the first post, you might notice that the topic was started 2.5 years ago and that the OP has been inactive for a long time. I believe that any further discussion and "advice" to the OP is pointless because he obviously won't come to read it.
Thanks for calling my attention to this. I think it will be fine if a moderator's attention could be called to this thread to lock it to avoid further unproductive discussion here.

Which extension or plugin did you use to display ..INACTIVE.. in the profile of OP?
legendary
As read where the OP said that there is no deadline for the project that they aren't in a haste. That simply means Op may not accomplish the project. Any project without duration is as good as not starting it.
If OP wants to make website themselves, they should learn the basics of HTML and CSS. With the knowledge of the above two, they can build Web site with plugins and that will be fine .

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
My post made philipma1957 wear signature

I would like to create webpage , with operation in (calculation) python and result should put on webpages.

What you suggest?

I want to fly, but I have no wings. It's the same thing with you. You want to make a website, but you don't know how to do it. Unlike me, whose wings will never grow, you have a chance to realize your wish by learning the necessary programming languages.
You certainly have another option, which is to pay someone who knows how to do what you want.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1. Choose a website builder or platform that suits your needs.
2. Select a domain name and web hosting provider.
3. Plan your website's structure and content.
4. Design your website using pre-made templates or customize it with your own style.
5. Add essential pages like Home, About, Contact, and any specific content you want.
6. Optimize your website for mobile devices and search engines.
7. Test and review your website for any errors or issues.
8. Publish your website for the world to see!

If you prefer a more customized and advanced website, consider partnering with a reputable custom software development company https://strandmanagement.com/. They can help you create a tailor-made website that meets your specific requirements and provides unique functionalities. Collaborating with experts can ensure a professional and polished end result.
legendary

What you suggest?

Activity: 77
Merit: 19

What you suggest?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2023, 02:26:46 AM

What do you guys think?

Maybe it's just a matter of choosing which of these tools you should use for web design.

1. Click-up
2. Figma
3. Wordpress
4. Adobe
5. Wix
6. Marvel
7. Trello
8. Webflow
9. Canva
10. Designmodo

I hope this helps you, good luck

Source: https://clickup.com/blog/web-design-tools/
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
February 10, 2023, 08:13:56 PM
If you want a simple website then you can use Jimdo. It’s easy to use and has good templates. Wordpress, on the other hand, has more features and customization. These two are very helpful and both free to use.
Pages:
Jump to: