Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I start trading? - page 10. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
August 11, 2021, 05:28:01 AM
You comed on crypto market Through your friend and usually you are a new on crypto market. You can start trading on crypto and for trading need some fund as a beginner but you can’t anything without correct analyze about market and about altcoin. Since you are new then increase your knowledge about crypto market and also coin.     
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
August 11, 2021, 04:32:24 AM
Hello everyone, I just got introduced into crypto by a friend and would like to know how do I go about doing it. Have went through lots of tutorials from different places but did not quite understand how to use them and what to see. That's when I thought a forum would be the next best place to place such a question.

The forum mostly if for discussion but people might help you up by giving personal experience and probably links, but if you really want to learn I think you should start trading with small capital and of course try to apply what you have learned from tutorials and if you still not understand what you have learned and how to use them I think you're still not ready to enter the market.

Thanks for this appreciate it. I was also wondering why do some platforms have copy trading and what is that as they have copy traders to follow and help me with my trading? I earn based on what they choose to trade in? Like if they were to lose or gain then would it be the same for me?
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 11, 2021, 04:23:25 AM
Hello everyone, I just got introduced into crypto by a friend and would like to know how do I go about doing it. Have went through lots of tutorials from different places but did not quite understand how to use them and what to see. That's when I thought a forum would be the next best place to place such a question.

The forum mostly if for discussion but people might help you up by giving personal experience and probably links, but if you really want to learn I think you should start trading with small capital and of course try to apply what you have learned from tutorials and if you still not understand what you have learned and how to use them I think you're still not ready to enter the market.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
August 11, 2021, 02:45:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: