Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I start trading? - page 8. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 12, 2021, 01:35:08 PM
Broo first of all get familiar with things like trustable wallets and trustable exchange. Binance would be the best for you to start your trading journey.
Start with small amounts and invest in top coins in the start until you understand the whole concept of trading , give yourself some time, dont hurry and you will learn yourself.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 12, 2021, 01:28:29 PM
Hello everyone, I just got introduced into crypto by a friend and would like to know how do I go about doing it. Have went through lots of tutorials from different places but did not quite understand how to use them and what to see. That's when I thought a forum would be the next best place to place such a question.

At first if you are beginner then no need of going to complex terms.
First observer and learn the markets, the graphs.
And when you feel confident choose a coin that suits you or get strong calls.
Buy it a cheap price and sell on comparatively large price.
Enjoy the profit and this is trading.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
August 12, 2021, 12:50:30 PM
 When you start trading,  I think you need to proper trading skill.And at first you need to know about trading and also need to trading signal. You can start trading  by small investment.You can deposit most valuable coin like ETH or BTC.So you just keep doing while you first trading.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 12, 2021, 12:29:41 PM
Hello everyone, I just got introduced into crypto by a friend and would like to know how do I go about doing it. Have went through lots of tutorials from different places but did not quite understand how to use them and what to see. That's when I thought a forum would be the next best place to place such a question.
Choose your platform. Learn about it and get used to it. Start trading over there. Just going through articles or tutorials won't help you understand or learn how to trade. Start with something small. You will make a lot of mistakes and highly likely you won't be making any profit. Don't give up. Just keep doing it while learning from those mistakes. Eventually you will understand how the market works. Experience is all what you need over here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
August 12, 2021, 11:37:55 AM
The foundational knowledge about crypto currency is where you should dwell on for the main time. Try to know about the various coins and how each of them contribute to the blockchain industry and also noting what problems each of the coins or token is solving, you can move further to find out its ALTs and ATLs. from here you can develop yourselve into deciding on which coin to invest in and also help you in your personal research
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 12, 2021, 11:21:05 AM
if you are still not sure and understand the crypto world. it's good you understand it in detail until you really understand. try to invest a small amount to hone your understanding. because usually something that has been tried will be much easier to understand. try to practice analyzing the market and doing strategies to deal with markets that can go up or down at any time. which is no less important is to prepare yourself to be smart and smart in controlling emotions.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
August 12, 2021, 10:47:12 AM
All Friends should know that you can trade in all times of ups and downs,in all seasons in all kinds of clouds. It depends on your ability, right decisions, and capability to earn in all conditions. If market goes down someone is earning. Similarly when the market goes very high .someone are earning and some persons are getting loss. Question is that whom you are in...... under loss of profit. But I advise new traders to start trade with a careful investment then after some good experience, invest a large amount.......
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 12, 2021, 10:06:31 AM
This is easy than you think
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
August 12, 2021, 09:26:56 AM
Assuming your friend is familiar with crypto than you, why don't you ask him about how to start trading? Afaik you'll learn it better with your friend who introduce it to you. Aside that you can trust him better as it can be something related to money, you will be able to learn it directly from your friend's trading activity. If you think forum is the next best place, spend your time wisely to search and find anything related to what you want to learn.
while were reffering by our friend ,they should teach about this market. atleast how to earn money from cryptocurrency market beside on trading which is need some money.  forum maybe as an alternative source for us if found something we didnt know from our friend. learn by self-taught need longer time if compared there is some could teach us because we have 2 direction communication.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 12, 2021, 09:00:37 AM

Assuming your friend is familiar with crypto than you, why don't you ask him about how to start trading? Afaik you'll learn it better with your friend who introduce it to you. Aside that you can trust him better as it can be something related to money, you will be able to learn it directly from your friend's trading activity. If you think forum is the next best place, spend your time wisely to search and find anything related to what you want to learn.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 12, 2021, 06:42:27 AM
In the first time trading, I just bought without knowing how to get the right time to buy. I just buy and when I see the price increase a little, I sold it and let the price move. Sometimes, I just buy and hold it without wanting to sell the coin. But the other time, when I purchased the coin, the price drops and makes me sad, but I still did not sell it.

And then, I realize that I need to learn more details about trading and try to figure out the best way to make a profit. If you can learn about trading and practice in the exchange, you will get experience that can improve your skills in trading. If you still do that, I am sure you can become a pro trader.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 12, 2021, 06:05:36 AM
In this thread people are gonna discuss their personnel experience with each other and make possible ways of trading, then i want to tell you that you should start from a small amount in trading because you are not that much reliable or understandable at trading. Then after some time you got experience then you can start with a long capital.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 12, 2021, 03:14:21 AM
thet think we need to prepare is  trading skill. this is main and first thing when we decided to join in any finance market , dont ever enter when we did not have it. try and erros in trading skill will help us to get best trading system that suitable with our characteristic. each traders will have different system so dont ever duplicate it. and the second trained our mental and psychology so we will able to face the worst market condition in market. not much traders prepare this thing well and finally they got bad result.
once we have that knowledge, of course the choice of trading platform becomes influential to place our capital to be safe. there are many platforms, but for me the good ones are on binance. and after that we can trade according to the analysis and don't forget to correct each of our transactions so that this can be a correction in the future

If we already have the knowledge of how to analyze a market, meaning we can move on to the next step by looking for a trusted platform to trade.
The choice of trading platforms is very important, because the wrong place to trade, it can cause us to lose money. Your choice is very right, if you
make Binance exchange a place for trading, because until now Binance is the best exchange. I also use Binance for trading and have never had any
problems, moreover Binance also has complete trading features, it helps traders to make profit. Another thing is possible by making an assessment of
the results of the trading that we do, if the results are still bad, it can be studied again by correcting the mistakes that have been made. So that our
trading development can get better.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
August 12, 2021, 03:05:31 AM
Welcome to the crypto trading world. So you are already in at trading. First of all, try to learn the Candlestick pattern(there is a ton of free videos on youtube/google). After that try to learn technical analysis, Risk management, Horizontal support resistance, etc. In youtube you can get those videos freely, personally, I am following crypto cred. Here is her youtube channel list: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw From this link you can learn a lot about crypto trading.

I hope this post will be helpful for you. Last night I posted it on another thread. Remember, Trading is very risky, You may lose all of your capital here. Only gaining proper skill can help you at trade. Dont try to trade the first time with real money/asset. First, try to do trade with testnet. I mean paper trade. Nowadays a lot of exchanges offering the testnet service for the beginner. If you google, You will get some websites for doing testnet trade.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 12, 2021, 02:19:17 AM

a lot of people are now introduced to crypto because of the senate debate. facebook influencers I've followed now being to repost some of the feed they got about Bitcoin. when there is a bullrun, it's actually a good time to trade too.

thet think we need to prepare is  trading skill. this is main and first thing when we decided to join in any finance market , dont ever enter when we did not have it. try and erros in trading skill will help us to get best trading system that suitable with our characteristic. each traders will have different system so dont ever duplicate it. and the second trained our mental and psychology so we will able to face the worst market condition in market. not much traders prepare this thing well and finally they got bad result.
once we have that knowledge, of course the choice of trading platform becomes influential to place our capital to be safe. there are many platforms, but for me the good ones are on binance. and after that we can trade according to the analysis and don't forget to correct each of our transactions so that this can be a correction in the future

its always a trial and error so make sure you have the best understanding of the chart indicators while doing the trial and error because it's the experience that counts more. try just a few hundred. with Bitcoin, they always say Hodling is the best option.

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
August 12, 2021, 01:46:52 AM
thet think we need to prepare is  trading skill. this is main and first thing when we decided to join in any finance market , dont ever enter when we did not have it. try and erros in trading skill will help us to get best trading system that suitable with our characteristic. each traders will have different system so dont ever duplicate it. and the second trained our mental and psychology so we will able to face the worst market condition in market. not much traders prepare this thing well and finally they got bad result.
Activity: 518
Merit: 81
August 12, 2021, 01:18:11 AM

Absolute forum is the only place that will increase knowledge. Now let's talk about trading. I think you can be a good trader because you have passed the first stage of your trade which is the first investigation. I would like to suggest reading the trading books. Google which is available in PDF will tell you when to take entry and when to go out and there are many things in these books that can help you become a good trader.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 343
when lambo...
August 11, 2021, 07:49:37 PM
What I would do if I were new to crypto trading:
- Read a few books on the subject (good quality books)
- Read and not ask questions first (the forum is full of various topics)
- Ask myself questions: like why is Bitcoin so popular? why most of the money is going into it? Why institutions prefer Bitcoin, etc.
- I would not put any significant capital in something I don't understand.

Hope this will give you a bit of inspiration. Smiley
That probably inspiring and not only that, it is a must.

Generally, we have to invest first in learning things that could help us to clearly understand the world of crypto as this was totally different for the stock market. We don't have to jump on the boat not knowing where it goes, the same thing that we have to apply in here. This is some reason why many traders had to fail because of the lack of preparation and they just underestimate the market.

@OP, just to remind you that trading isn't a joke nor you can think about easy money as this needs patience and focus. These are the things need for you to succeed.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
August 11, 2021, 07:39:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 11, 2021, 04:12:01 PM
Learning and studying. Anyone who wants to trade should learn how to trade before they start trading, and in order to learn it you have to study it. There are a billion youtube videos, books and many other things that you can check out, even classes and courses all around the online world.

There is no one right way to trade, so what you have to do is study it on everywhere and eventually you will figure out how to make money, I personally like it the way when it is very safe, there are people who do a lot riskier ways, you can learn scalping, you can learn quick ones, you can learn leverage, you can learn short term, you can learn futures, basically there are a million ways and methods you can trade and you need to study all of them. One thing to keep in mind is that forex trading is similar so studying that does bring in a bit of help.
Pages:
Jump to: