Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 2127 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 7
Newbies in cryptocurrency are prone to panic selling, that is why we should tell them and educate them that when the price drops that is normal  because bitcoin is highly volatile. It will rise eventually so we need not to worry to much.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Many people panic when the price they have invested has fallen, emotional is one of our biggest problems, we should not be sent to our emotions or to what we see, even if our investment is falling, it can still be raised .
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Try not to panic easily and you must have confidence in crypto. The value of crypto coins can go down at any time and then can increase in value, it is a natural thing because it is decentralized. If the crypto value falls then all you have to do is hold it, and wait for its value to be sure to increase again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
It can be said that until December last year bitcoin was sold very rarely, so its value was constantly growing. Therefore, it was really used as a means of accumulating value, that is, as digital gold. After his last fall, the belief in bitcoin is a bit shaky and I think that bitcoin will be sold on the market more often. This can not be regarded as a panic. Most likely, at last it will gain more a function of a means of payment than an accumulation of value. The use of bitcoin primarily as a means of accumulating value, that is, as digital gold, will not lead to anything good. Bitcoin will grow in price and manifest itself as a financial bubble. This will complicate its process of legalization by states and leads bitcoin to financial collapse, because through negative information and the subsequent panic there is a risk of its depreciation.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
One of the best strategy to avoid panic selling cryptocurrency, say bitcoin is deciding your minimum profit target and maximum loss. This amount depends on your risk tolerance when you trade cryptocurrency or bitcoin. If you sell your coins to get money in fulfiling your basic or urgent needs, it might be right but getting profit for your investment, the best decision is holding it for several months to come. Just do this strategy with full dicipline and consistently based on your trading or investment plan.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
You can control it by keep on believing that bitcoin will rise and survive no matter what will eventually happen.  Btc will survive long even if there are negative issues about it,  there are more investors are getting  involve with crypto because they believe that btc will survive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Probably best advice for newbies who just wants out and more coins for us to buy at a lower price. So might as well panic sell and cut your losses for us so we can pick off where you left. Thanks for the cheap coins. But if you want profit, OP is right. Just hodl.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I think that you are worried because you do not believe in the future of crypto-currencies, which is wrong. You can stop nervous if you took all the risks and just watch the price!
Activity: 154
panic selling contribute more on the downfall of tje price... newbies should make a  research first before engaging into crypto transaction.. i fell some pity for those who have sell their coin  even if they will loss their investment..  they are on the wrong direction.. they lack knowledge to the crypto world.
Activity: 224
Panic is one of the common diseases suffered by bitcoin holders for fear of losses in the can. Maybe if you study bitcoin further I'm sure you will not get too freaked out because you've started to understand about bitcoin. And you also have to know the risks if you invest in bitcoin because it will always make you panic.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
its depends on your needs mate yes your right the holder can answer the question how stop panicking selling their  investment
do not listen the fud news is unhealthy those holding some coins fuid are making panic nothing wrong listening news but need to learn ananlyst it is true or fake news.
Activity: 238
Well, all you need to do is just simply stay calm and don't let your emotions drive your decision making. Just hold still with your crypto's as this is the usual drill wherein it will be back on track again.
Activity: 176
Since last week, I've lost %10 of my total holdings (btc-wise) and its counting.
I will never sell because selling means losing. I still didn't take the loss, coins will go back up sooner or later anyway!

If you are holding your coins its mean that yet you have nothing lost, i think that if the price once fell down then there is no use to sell your coin in such a law price, in fact it is the nature of the crypto market that after every downfall the price always recover its position and therefore we should try to stay calm and hold our coins for some good time.
Activity: 162
What you can do is set a specific profit percentage and then sell your coin. After selling, buy at a lower price or buy another coin which you know has a good potential then do the same steps again. By doing that, you are gaining profit even though it is not max profit, still you have a specific target and you don't have to panic sell.
Activity: 98

hahahahha my best recommend is, trust in ur heart, and don't look back xD

really everything can happen, but it is a fact that the tendency is to always rise, since it is the future
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
The only reason to sell at a loss is if you cannot afford to lose the remaining money. Many people have this problem. Sometimes panic is justified.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Yeahh please stop! You are hurting cryptocurrency by that. Your pannic selling will getvthe price of cryptocurrency down and will lead to it's crash since the demand is decreasing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I quickly stopped panic selling after I started to watch the market carefully. You should stop thinking about the price, try to focus on Bitcoin capabilities. if you won't believe that Bitcoin should be able to become more valuable in the future thanks to the growing adoption then you will continue to panic sell whenever Bitcoin price starts to decrease again. Ask yourself a question: Why did I even buy Bitcoin?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
The best way to avoid this type of panic sales is through a well-designed strategy to manage our cryptocurrencies based on a set of well-established rules to which we must stick at all times. In this way we avoid overreacting our emotions.

For example, if I buy bitcoins at $10,000 and I can afford a 50% loss, I would set my stop loss at $5,000, and nothing would take me away from that plan even if the world fell around me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
A core view into panic selling is the shallow believe and understanding people have of the Cryptocurrency markets in the first place; somehow they still have their doubts about the investment they made. If there is believe and grounded knowledge then you will be so sure and not moved to panic selling irrespective of the level of FUD going on around.
Pages:
Jump to: