Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 2125 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
It is very important to stay calm in the Crypto money market. It's easy to make money, but it's easy to lose money.
You act disrespectfully, if you make an early move, you will be hurt.
Make some money in your head. When you reach that money, make a sale. Do not move with "I must make more money" logic.
Activity: 266
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Act as professional not as newbie. Panic selling is your decision. Maybe you should always think that volatility is just normal. Don't panic and observed when is the right time to buy and sell your coins, don't sell it every time be it dumps. It will surely result to buy loses.
At the end of the day everything will be dependent to your decision, so after posting this thread always think and analyze every move you we make.
Activity: 126
For me, the best way to stop panic selling is to tell the investors specially the newbies to educate themselves, to have enough knowledge about bitcoin so that they will not panic when the price drops. They should know the risks before jumping in, so that they are ready and will stay positive whatever may happen.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Things like panic selling may become commonplace in some trades, particularly in the trading of crypto currencies.
Being accustomed, so many Traders and Investors who then consider it something that is commonplace and does not have a significant impact on the trade especially as long as sales can enter, then the business is complete, would there be panic or not perhaps most of us become unconcerned.
But it would be nice if you do the planning, good control, calculate the profit and risks.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
Most of people who join crypto, also doesn't gave enough knowledge about it, and they are easily affected by any fake news which come out.
So that makes panic sales normal experience practice for such people, lack of understanding crypto market often leads to minus trades or total loss of capital for them.
To avoid panic sales, simply try not to sell when everything is falling on the market. It could be hard for someone, but thats the only right thing to do when market hits downtrend - HODL!
many people experience panic because of a lack of understanding of crypto so when the market is experiencing a decline many feel panic and can not keep the coins well. so it's true the real advice is to hold the coins when the coins drop and wait until the coins are at a high price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Most of people who join crypto, also doesn't gave enough knowledge about it, and they are easily affected by any fake news which come out.
So that makes panic sales normal experience practice for such people, lack of understanding crypto market often leads to minus trades or total loss of capital for them.
To avoid panic sales, simply try not to sell when everything is falling on the market. It could be hard for someone, but thats the only right thing to do when market hits downtrend - HODL!
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
markets are very risky so, once you invested in crypto you are ready to lose your money. you need to be patient because if you dont! you really lose your money. hold while the price is down and stop panic selling because you just making your self a loser.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
Stop looking on the market price.  Hold the coin and sell it when it's ripe.
Activity: 47
Zoom out on the graph and don't buy so high.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
patient, all events there will be a way out
as prices fall, there will be a moment where prices will rise
and the market will recover
it is caused because cryptocurrency is decentralized
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

To stop them is to stop those people that are hating in bitcoins but that is impossible because there will always be one that will hate and say a lot of negative things to bitcoins that can brainwash those new comers. Hat is part of being successful there will always be a challenge and that is those panic sellers if we do mot have that then the value will be stable and all the way up always but we cannot control the minds of the people. Just advocate and scattered the right news about bitcoins and guide those newbies for less panic
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
even though we need my bitcoin, we will not sell at a low price, so we will lose a lot of our bitcoin, moreover we will hold the next few months at a higher price. so our sense of panic will disappear, because we sell for a better price.
Activity: 728
I often experience that, all I do is just have the patience to sell the assets we have and be good at managing the strategy of transacting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Well, stay CALM and FIRM what ever it takes. There will be always a breakthrough in bitcoin price, I guess you knew something about it. Remember bitcoin price and other cryptocurrency price fluctuates over a matter of time, and yes it might affect our strategy we just only need to stay calm, firm and cope up in those situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

well, that's why you need knowledge and experience as the foundation of your footing in the crypto world. there are various plans and strategies you should do before actually buying the bitcoin or altcoin. This is to prevent any possibility that will happen. so, essentially, you can start by finding the first knowledge related to crypto.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
Mostly the inexperienced investors panic sell. This is because they enter the market with false hopes and when they start seeing the prices go down, they get into fear. Only way to combat this is to enter with full research. If you have researched the growth and movement for past years, you will understand that prices always recover after a correction.
Activity: 26

Great advice.. Great understanding of the market and where it is headed will also help people relax.
Activity: 196
The crulyptocurrency is always fluctuating, the best you can do is just relax, take a depth breath, analyze and think how many times before you get a move. The price will rise eventually so we need not to worry to much.
Activity: 224
The best solution is always hold. Try to not open for now the market so you have any update for the coin prices so that you can avoid panicking.
Activity: 110
The Cryptocurrency Asset's Digital Price is Fluctuating, The price goes up and down quickly and anytime, so before we join here we should already know that. so when the price goes down we do not feel panic, let alone by selling the coins we hold. it actually will make us lose. If the price goes down we should always be patient, and wait for the price to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: