Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 24. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 268
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

When you put your emotions in this business, bitcoin business is not for you. You must play intelligently not emotionally. I am giving the benefit of the doubt to some people who are selling it now because some of them maybe, really need money at the present so they sell their coins. However, those who  sell it who are just overwhelmed with the high price needs to think twice or even thrice before selling. Anyway you cannot blame some people because it is the highest price of bitcoin for the last 2 months but again, you need to think again and again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
The panic can be stopped only in one way, as I understand. This is the improving professionalism in the trading. For me, this means the respecting the rules of psychohygiene, the following chosen trading strategy (not changing it at the slightest blow), the forming rational attitudes, the controlling emotions, the studying trading and psychology. If each of us does this, the situation on the exchange will become much more favorable and stable. Perfect, is not? =)
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
It's have been a long time Bitcoin go along the way. 7 years ago the price of Bitcoin is still $1. And look on the price now?
If you're an old crypto trader, there's nothing to worry about. Holder will stay to be a winner and a panic trader will loss.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
How to never be disappointed on pullback:
set predetermined take profit levels

Sure, let the runners run, but the best way to avoid the influence of greed and euphoria is to have a plan from the beginning
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Panic selling can be control only when you are able to control your emotion about trading crypto currency and at the same time if you invest money that is more than what you can afford to lose all result to panic selling whenever there is crash in price in the market.
The best thing to do to stop panic selling is to become less emotional, be strong, and be patient. Worrying and panicking too much won't help establish a creative decision making. It's very important to keep calm during hard times and believe that bitcoin will survive, and will rebound. Be sensible in making any decisions, and be strategic to respond any risks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
yeah, I always find people like that.
always feeling panic, if they see lower prices and sell them to reduce losses. I feel it is a stupid choice, because it will lose some of its money.

I think the way to avoid panic sell is to research the market well from the last few years. more careful in making decisions, and be patient to wait until prices get better.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
We can not affect the panic. Each person has his own level of knowledge about the crypto currency, his emotions, temperament, type of character and much more. On the difficulties encountered, each reacts in its own way and therefore alarmists will always be. Perhaps, in due course their number will diminish due to the fact that people will already have more experience in relation to the crypto currency market, they will already know that a very strong drop in the crypto-currency market is normal and should not be afraid for their coins and tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
How to stop panic selling crypto is you should study how the price work on crypto because you have to learn it first so you won't panic over the price. In the first place you have to study the price of the crypto and some other components, so you will know how to handle the crypto. It tis too risky in handling the crypto it is not that easy to handle. Because you need to learn it first for you not to loose what ever amount you invest in. For the first timer it is normal thay they panic on selling their crypto but over the months or years come they should improve their self on not to panic selling crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
You can stop when you do panic selling is you have knowladge about trading in cryptocurrency and make you understand if you sell coins that you have just make you more losses. And stupid also if you need money and sell when the price goes down and decides to panic selling, there will be loss twice. You can find other alternatives to borrow money than by taking money in a state of loss. Use your common sense when investing and trading in bitcoin and altcoin, your common sense will bring you always a profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Day trading does not mean panic inducing activity. The most i will agree is that day trading requires more effort comparing to long term trading. The best way to prevent panic situation is not to trade with money that you are scared to lose or you need for your daily living thus you will not be affected by the market fluctuation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
1. First and foremost you need to be very calm in the rough sea or you drown. So in all circumstances stay calm. I lost 90% of my portfolio in the previous nose dive downwards but I learned to stay calm and embrace the reality that what goes up goes downa dn what goes down goes eventually up again.

2. Try to choose projects and coins to invest in that are real businesses and hav the chance to make a profit and have good teams and road maps, that eventually, after a bear market, will eventually go up because they are good projects with real time lines etc.

3. Set long term and short term goals as a trader. I just now started day trading and have set myself two goals. One is to day trade and accumulate more coins and tokens by trading and also set aside 505 of profits to place in both ethereum, fiat  and btc as a hedge.

4. Do not get taken in by FOMO or FUD. ride these two big bag waves and just g by the targets you set, when you want to buy or sell. You must though check volume and how the general market is going as well.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
When I see the market dropping I do get little scary about it but eventually I tell my heart that its just temporary and the market recovery will surely take place. It could be tomorrow or it could be after week but it will definitely recover itself from the dips. So many times I am not thinking about the dropped market and many times I just ignore the drops. Thats the only best way to work around it and nothing else. So yeah just look at the market but dont react it very suddenly. It will incur the losses only.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Learn how to control your emotion first before going to trade, emotions are one of the major causes of trade losses due to panic selling and FOMO. Newbies are usually the victims of panic selling because they have no knowledge on how cryptocurrencies works. You must accept first that crypto trading is risky and losses are inevitable once you start trading but your losses will eventually go down as you gained some experience.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Selling is also a trading ,and there is a need why you must be selling. If you have a specific objective met either your stop loss reached or you just hit your profit level, and you are selling, I don't think that should make you panic . But if you don't have the reason base on your objectives,but just because you think the market is going down, then shut the pc and get some hobbies to involve in, till the market come to normal.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
You can stop it by buy 5000 btc in a day. Bitcoin market is still not stable. If there are some people who sell $2000 bitcoin then it is enough to make people panic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I think the people who new in crypto investing aren't aware with its high volatility. The price can be crash in just a day which makes the newbie panic selling. I also wasn't aware of the high volatility when the first time in crypto, didn't expect my portfolio would loss 50% of its value in just a week. I was a bit panic as the price kept dropping but i decided not to panic sell and hodl it because for me, panic doesn't solved anything even make things worse.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
You can try to just stop looking on a price, when you are not in a perfect calm mood Smiley Or try to drink mint tea before going on a market Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
do not invest beyond your means, better yet long-term investments with more popular coins, because if long-term investment with coins is more popular you can avoid panic selling, so even though the price drops not too worry because we already know exactly, if the Coins we invest have a big chance to go higher
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
very strongly agree, when the red market we better away from the group that triggered panic because they will make us to sell it, now bitcoin has increased and they feel sorry to have sold it without considering it
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

Panic selling can be control only when you are able to control your emotion about trading crypto currency and at the same time if you invest money that is more than what you can afford to lose all result to panic selling whenever there is crash in price in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: