Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 25. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Well, all you need to do is just simply stay calm and don't let your emotions drive your decision making. Just hold still with your crypto's as this is the usual drill wherein it will be back on track again. Always take note and consider that due to it's volatility, fluctuations will come anytime with in the day or within the week. This is just how the market of cryptocurrencies work and better adopt with the system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
n my own opinion to stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should have been calmed and have faith in every decision make. you should be ready for what will happen. Just hold on it wait for the prices to up.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
People panic sell to avoid greater loss. They want to minimize loss. But loss is still loss, whether great or small. Red days come and go, must think well in this situation than sell rapidly. Time will come that the prices will come great. Just wait for it. I don't know when will that happen but it will, HODL as they say, just don't let your emotion greatly influence your decision. Let your brain works on this stuffs.
Activity: 253
Why stop the sellers "panic"? This is one of the main postulates of any exchange. The stronger the panic, the faster the price will fall. The main buyers will wait for a good price and again the price will fly up. This is a simple psychology, because the alarmist does not explain how to keep the asset on hand, and the price, sooner or later will be where necessary, is useless. The alarmist will multiply his panic with news from the same panic-strikers and sell everything in a huge minus. It's a vicious circle.
yes panic selling is the main cause of the decreasing price of a currency,i think that we should never get panic and should not try to sell our currencies in such kind of situation, we need to be careful and stronger to hold our bitcoin instead of wasting it to sell at low price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The only way to avoid panic selling is to research the market thoroughly and trace the most under valued coin and invest in it so that there would be no need to bother about the price fluctuations.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Why stop the sellers "panic"? This is one of the main postulates of any exchange. The stronger the panic, the faster the price will fall. The main buyers will wait for a good price and again the price will fly up. This is a simple psychology, because the alarmist does not explain how to keep the asset on hand, and the price, sooner or later will be where necessary, is useless. The alarmist will multiply his panic with news from the same panic-strikers and sell everything in a huge minus. It's a vicious circle.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
my advice is this if you are the type that always panics sell whenever the market is red, stay away from crypto until you have some courage! investing on crypto is 50-50 there's percent possibility that you will lose your investment and there's always 50% possibility that your investment will yield your profit.

if you're for long-term investment, my advice for you is to stay away from coinmarketcap, because you will definitely see that red that always gives you high tension.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
To stop panic selling ensure you  understand the project  whitepaper , the ideal behind the project and there roadmap before investing you can be sure  with adequate knowledge in place panic seeling will be stop.
But panic selling occurs when the market price is that cryptocurrency falls rapidly in a few hours due to no reason and when people see the price falling they also think that they have been scammed and they also sell their coins for very very low prices. And also if you become more educated about the market then you would not make irrational decisions like panic selling your coins. So these kind of decisions are made by newbies and not veteran people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is all about patience and maturity in the field of crypto. if you have patience to reach at a stable and expected point you can hold yourself surely. Moreover, maturity is also a fact to control the panic. Your maturity will have the control over the panic.
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
To stop panic selling ensure you  understand the project  whitepaper , the ideal behind the project and there roadmap before investing you can be sure  with adequate knowledge in place panic seeling will be stop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
most people who are new to cryptocurrency will undoubtedly do that for fear of losing more assets, many are buying when prices are high because of the lack of bitcoin trading education so well that they are stuck at high prices and afraid of losing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
The best solution is always hold. Try to not open for now the market so you have any update for the coin prices so that you can avoid panicking. Seeing your coin always decrease brings you upset that cause you panic selling, theres a time that crypto value fall for a while just wait to price will come back again.
Yeah you right sometimes when the market turns to blood I try not to open a market or exchange site because it will only scare me and then panic, as best I can to not see the market for at least a few days and I will hold my assets for that long. at least that does not make me panic and sell all my assets
Activity: 308

From your description I think you have a wide knowledge about bitcoin you know everything but no believe in bitcoin . It's the main problem that make us to ran away with the balance amount if it's in loss or profit. To make stop of panic selling is strong believe in bitcoin and always try to see everything in a positive attitude.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Veteran traders are usually not afraid of getting reyk. For them it is a part of the game. Newbies are particularly victims of shills and fake pump n dump. You can stop the panic selling by become knowledgeable in the crypto field. So no one can dictate you because have a solid understanding of your HODLS.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
When you are talking about individual persons they can personally stop and control themselves on not taking part of the panic selling. But panic selling in the market cannot be stop by anyone, look at how other markets crash from stock exchange to forex which we all know existed a long time before cryptocurrency trading, not even their investors can stop panic selling. Any why do you even want to stop panic selling? I mean it is our only time or chance to buy assets at a cheaper price? People who think that "HODL is best" don't know what they are talking about. You don't even need to learn trading if you just want to keep HODLING.
Activity: 154
In order to stop panic the best thing to do is go out in crypto world for a while to rest in a few days to have some fun and relaxation. It helps a lot before engaging again to risky crypto life. Some sell their cryptos in different reasons. So we couldn't tell the exact reason of one holder why he/ she sell cryptos. Mostly they sell coins when green color and buy it again in red color.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Most of the panic sellers are those who are just newbies in the business or trading, and most specially if they do not know any knowledge on bitcoin at all. They are just going with the flow even if do not get the profit from what they invested. That is why.

yes I agree with you. mostly newbies who are new in crypto world were the panic seller because they don't experience the downfall of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin in which they think it will crash down to zero so instead if getting nothing they try to salvage a bit of their investment by selling theie bitcoins or cryptocurrency in the low prices in which they only incurred losses .where  the right thig ro do is hodl and wait because it will rise up again as it this was happenig also before.
Merit: 275
For very obvious reasons, it is clear that panic is not an option at all in the crypto currency market. Once you are into trading, any kind of trading, not only crypto trading, you have to remove the words like panic, fear and anxiety from your dictionary. Patience, calm and cool are the keys to happy trading environment. Patience and smart work are the traits of a successful trader. And the one who panics is bound to lose some day or the other. Profit n Loss are the normal part of trading, so overthinking because of a loss will do no good to anyone ever.
Activity: 132
Be calm and do not worry about it. It is a learning process and familiar with the nature of fluctuations from the market. It will change your mentality. Learn more about the history of the crypto market, which can add to your confidence. That means that if your decision is unlucky when the crisis starts in the early months of this year. I've lost 3k at bitcoin, but fortunately I'm still patient to hold until the market is progressing right now.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I'm usually set my own target whenever I want to keep hold or sell it right away.
Based on my experience and bitcoin graph, it's always show an uptrend value so HOLDING is the way for me to make profit , just like I did 4 years ago when bitcoin still $ 400 / btc !
Pages:
Jump to: