Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency? - page 29. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

In my own opinion, for you to stop panicing in selling bitcoin, you must have a calm mind. Focus yourself that you need to earn a high profit but it needs a long time. You must have patience in waiting for the price to rise up. Then you must know some news about the price daily for you to know if the price is rising or falling.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Most people who are new to cryptocurrency are mostly doing this because of fear of losing more profit because they bought at the very peak price and when a correction happen, they just sell because of they are afraid to lose. We know most investors sells when correction happened that's why newbies tend to sell too because of the trend. I think if you have really research and understood about your investment, you can control yourself of panic selling. Also, you can stop reading news about crypto if you can't handle it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
First things first you have to stop to play with emotions and play with your mind that you have. Easiest thing is to make the plan and follow that plan that you have made. Even if you feel like selling try to follow it, because those that play with emotions lose it in this trading world. Another tactic is to have your coins in the paper wallet hidden somewhere and make it a big effort for you to go pick the paper wallet expose private key and then send the funds to an exchange to be able to swap the m. Because the more effort you need to put to do some action the less you ou want to do it. So these are some simple ways that are hope will help you.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
if you are faced with the problem of course the best option is to sell in comparison to save because it is in need of money even though you know bitcoin prices down so dratis and very difficult to consider
Activity: 61
Most of the panic sellers are those who are just newbies in the business or trading, and most specially if they do not know any knowledge on bitcoin at all. They are just going with the flow even if do not get the profit from what they invested. That is why.
Activity: 28
The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: