Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project? - page 8. (Read 1381 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
when I want to join a project and determine which projects will be successful later I usually see from the project manager whether he has ever succeeded in managing a second project I see from the allocation for prizes if the amount is very large I usually leave it because it's most likely just a sweet promise.
Activity: 33
September 20, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
Check the team, concept and what they have done so far.

If these 3 aspects are powerful. You are good to go.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 06:07:28 AM
There are various factors(which mostly work out):

1. Whitepapers: An elaborate yet well defined whitepaper determines how much thought has been invested in the details of project.
2. Website: We often ignore this part. A trader who wants to establish his project strongly in the market, will invest time on his website.
3. Team: The marketing team and the support teams play an important role in any ICO's success. A good support system and responses build the trust in the project. We must never overlook these aspects.

Overall, you must also try and find out regarding the team and past experiences if any. It never is enough but surely helpful.
Secondly, never fall flat for attention seeking marketing. What appears attractive maybe short lived.

alright, thanks dear  Smiley
September 20, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
look for a lot of telegram grop members. then ico is a good ad everywhere. and have a lot of news on famous media such as coindesk, cointelegrap and others

just so simple? u wont do any research?
Activity: 19
September 20, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
There are so many ICOs in the market. To find a good ICO project you need to do a thorough research on parameters like official website, core team, whitepaper, the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries
September 20, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
The first thing to look for in a project is thet quality of the team, there are alot of fancy whitepapers out there that won't amount to a thing and people have started realising this now, why do I need to enter a car when the person sitting on the drivers sit can't drive, if he tries to, the car would crash

LOL Cheesy good explained, thanks dear
September 20, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?
Well, i can determine good project if their whitepaper has a good information about the coin that they have. Also, if the developers has a previous successful ICO you can consider it as good project.

but if a brand new project without any previous project then how u determine?
September 20, 2018, 05:51:08 AM
there are many factors to choose a good project.does it solve the problem in real life? it is important.you have to examine the team,projects social media is important,it would be good to review the web site.

i will do research before i invest into any project  Smiley i just wondering any others best way to determine 
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

A good ICO project, I think the work of the team is very important. Second, ICO's tokens play an important role in the entire project.
Activity: 280
September 20, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
Knowledge of selection comes with great experience. Therefore, analyze projects more often yourself. Basically, we need to analyze the idea of the project and understand how promising it is, to analyze the team and their activities, to follow the purse of the project and for the news.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 20, 2018, 04:01:57 AM
Good knowledge comes with experience. Practice more in the selection of projects. Analyze the project and its idea, the project team and its activities.
The working product and the team have always been two major essential elements for me when it comes to making a decision to invest in ICO. As long as the product does not bring about some unique solution, the team look inexperienced or not certainly the type I will want to entrust capital into their hands, then I bail out completely and maybe monitor the progress in the long run when it hits the market.

There will always be a chance for everyone but it is better to take a calculated risk and be safe than sorry.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
No ICO should initially believe in it until you are finally getting the signature of loyalty! Therefore, the developers behind every ICO must be taken into consideration whether they are working transparently to see whether their past records should be considered, above all, it is very difficult to understand whether an IC0 is cheating! But if you are aware, at least you can avoid losses.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
It’s very confusing, for sure. I honestly think that reading the whitepaper is very important. I know it takes time but if you really wanna know about the project, you should just read. And also don’t forget the team behind the project. If the team is qualified, probably project will be unique and strong, too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 20, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

research. It's always a research you need to do on your own. Even you asking here this question makes no sense at all, you need to determine it on your own. See the team, wp, strategy, experience, viability etc
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
I determine a good ice by checking their website, team member and their role, white paper, and their ico ratings. Do some research about the projects so that you do not regret.
Activity: 115
September 20, 2018, 02:57:15 AM
My approach to the verification of ICO, perhaps, a little peculiar. First I look at the product they offer, then I research the team, see how transparently they describe the project, and a bit of a sixth sense.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 20, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

experience is the key to all success, of course the experience of producing knowledge. so you have to find experience first in order to get a lot of knowledge about ico, trade and investment.
my advice, there are many references that share knowledge about ico investment and the following knowledge.
Activity: 197
September 20, 2018, 02:52:08 AM
I am checking it at www.icoguide.com they have really realistic rates, and then when I choose several good high scored ideas I look closer at whitepaper, idea is very improtant, it should not be copied, team should be dedicated, involved with experience.

I am also checking the projects there, very good platform, but as you mentioned it is the first step, them comes other criteria, I would add activities in social media and telegram, through the activities you would be able to see whether team is involved and dedicated enough.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Use chase or unique product. I think it's important to know about good ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
I am checking it at www.icoguide.com they have really realistic rates, and then when I choose several good high scored ideas I look closer at whitepaper, idea is very improtant, it should not be copied, team should be dedicated, involved with experience.
Pages:
Jump to: