Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project? - page 3. (Read 1381 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 21, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

Initially I participated blindly in every ico and success rate was 5 to 10 percent, then I moved to ICO rating websites, I selected few websites like icobench and bountylord and the success rate remains same. Now I am looking for team, product, social media pages and still result is same. Now I have decided to participate blindly again. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
It is difficult to find a worthwhile project. There are even projects with very good ideas, but when it comes to the truth it is difficult to find a real use for that currency. I also look at similar projects and see if they have worked or not. Apart from all that, I obviously also study the team of developers, I look at the LinkedIn profile, twitter etc. I also see if they have an active community, if the admins are online most of the time and they help you if you have questions or problems. I also consider important if the roadmap is a with within the stipulated deadlines.

An example of an ICO in which I have just invested is EVOAI and it fulfills everything I look for. The first two rounds have already been sold at a good pace and it is expected that by the end of December the sale will end. In the end they will burn the tokens that have not been sold, which will help to keep the price of the token. It will be a trading platform that will work with bots, one of them will do arbitrage between exchanges and will pay your profits directly in your erc20 wallet. I post here the link to the website in case you want to take a look: https://www.evoai.network/
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 21, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
A good ICO project represents a great idea and offers at least an MVP. Moreover, a profitable ICO should follow their roadmap and have a very detailed whitepaper and not just 5 pages. I would also check the developer team as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 21, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

to determine whether a project is good or not is indeed not easy, first we must be very careful in seeing a project, not to be fooled.
I myself will determine the good project if it is managed by a good team. then selling the tokens is high. and the project roadmap is very clear. I think like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
Many influencing factors to determine ICO are good or not. You can see from the rating, Team, Background, Ideas, work plan, vision and mission. You can find all of them in the ICO holder or ICO bench. Of all that, you may determine whether the ICO project is good or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

I choose those companies that tell in detail about the goals and justify the need for a new cryptocurrency project. Companies that surely have their own website, and talk in detail about future plans, as well as talk about the goals achieved.

That is one way of getting to know what type of ICO is really good and can conduct the activity so well. The platform are all set and has a good direction. The team will inform us more updates and also the teams perseverance and hardwork at all times.
Activity: 518
October 24, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

I choose those companies that tell in detail about the goals and justify the need for a new cryptocurrency project. Companies that surely have their own website, and talk in detail about future plans, as well as talk about the goals achieved.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
There is not one way to determine which of them is a scam, there is always the chance of being wrong when you are investing in an ico so you need to have it at the back of your mind that there is the possibility that you are going to invest in a scam project. For me I read their whitepaper, scam projects cannot be bothered to put any kind of effort into their whitepaper
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 02:58:53 PM
By looking for a bounty / ico that is managed by a good and responsible manager. of course from experience and so on. see the results of the sale. the manager is always kind to us and active in telegram or Bounty
You can look at pretty good and well-known managers of bounty companies, but even there you will find quite a lot of projects that are fraudulent. So I think that we should only do the analysis of projects.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
By looking for a bounty / ico that is managed by a good and responsible manager. of course from experience and so on. see the results of the sale. the manager is always kind to us and active in telegram or Bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 21, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
I think the team is the most important gear in the ICO mechanism. The project with qualified professionals will success. For instance, Georgia-based company Spotcoin hit soft cap of $5 million even before the start of the public ICO. This became real with the coordinated work of the staff which in turn inspires the trust of the crypto community.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Making research on these following is a good way i feel can help know a good ico first you have to know the team and how effective they are,their market segmentation,how good is their innovation and also their road map and how they tend to achieve all they need for the project to be a successful one thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
There is a lot of fake/scam ICO but still, you can detect those and find out the best and legit one. What you have to do is digging some more about the team of the IC and whitepaper. Most of the scam ICO come up with a fake team and copy/paste whitepaper.
Activity: 662
October 21, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
One of the attributes of good ICO is the lack of bounty campaign. Too many projects are specialized on ICO analysis and really good projects are sure to get in sight.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
October 20, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Read the white paper first to see whether the idea is good or bad.
Come to this forum BitcoinTalk and read the ICO's announcement thread to see what people are saying about the ICO.
Look at the ICO team are they professionals capable of conducting the ICO or not.
Then, make conclusions is that ICO worth putting your money or not.
Activity: 434
October 20, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

To know the worth is to read the content. In order to determine a good ICO, you should first study why and what is the goal of an ICO project, if it leads to much more developed technology innovations, go for it, or even something which might give us opportunity to develop ourselves and the world. But if the ICO has no reasonable reason, I think you can considered it as bad ICO project.
Activity: 182
October 20, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
I don’t invest in startups at all and I don’t advise you that it is very hard to earn money on this because 95 percent of fraudulent projects in this market
Activity: 1078
October 20, 2018, 10:08:20 AM
It is rather difficult to find a worthy ICO. As for me, I start searching for a projects with ICO Drops platform as it provides a full info about upcoming ICOs and almost never list scam projects. Then I analyze the idea and the goals of the project to determine it's potential. After that I check Linkedin accounts of the team members to verify their identity and skills.
Activity: 602
October 20, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
This is hard, because today it is very hard to look for a normal project, because today there are a lot of projects that seem to show good indicators, but still scam projects can be found and defined. I think that you need to make an effort.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
in my opinion, no one can tell you which ico project is the best, even though the idea of the project is very good and unique, but this still doesn't mean that the team from the ico project is bad
Pages:
Jump to: