Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine a good ICO project? - page 5. (Read 1381 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
October 18, 2018, 12:20:23 AM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

Yes, there are many project that are scam, but there still project and ico that worthy to invest. There are many ways to find the right and good project, although it laborious I make this everytime finding a good project. First is I read whitepaper and know the concept and platform of that project and then I background check to know if the people behind that peoject are legit and have an expertise to the project and service they want to offer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 11:46:09 PM
looking for a good project is not an easy matter. need some aspects at least should be analyzed so that this could be the project that can be said to be good. looking for references from some of the sites also sometimes not very good results and even this affordable so objective.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
For me I don't expected too much to an ico project because a lot of them won't success too much unlike last year there are many ico's that surprise you because of legitimate project and ideas but for now scam and greedy people are spreading even in this forum but the forum DT members and Moderators are make a way to tackle it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 17, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
Nowadays too many scam project just to cheat money, how u guys determine is it a good project?

for me is simple, you can check at site who check every ico project.
like ico analytic or etc. so focus only ico with highest rating.
for ico with low rating, it mean not good project, or will be scam project.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 17, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

There are way too many of them and now it is getting very hard for you to be able to determine which ones are good but I find that the project with linkedin pages are always good since they are always connected to the people that are working on the project which makes it easier to check on them and make sure that they are the creators
It is not that hard to determine which ones are good or not, I think the question you should be asking yourself is how good you are when it comes to identifying them ?

Yeah, there are way too many of them and there is absolutely no way you can be certain how a project will turn out to be, and knowing how risky it all sounds, you really want to be able to identify the good ones from the bad ones, and this is where the knowledge of the space comes in which so many investors are too lazy to want to know. ICO projects will always arise one way or the other, but how you are able to spot out a good team, a minimum viable product and good prospect is all that would matter in limiting the risks of investing in ICOs.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
October 17, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
We can see this by the number of particapants and the size of the funds they have raised in ICO! We can also see it in their transparency which is one of the requirements for trusting every Bounty Hunters and campaign projects
Activity: 280
October 17, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

When choosing an ICO investment project or bounty campaign, the most important thing is the demand for that project. There are many sites where you can see this. One of the best is https://icodrops.com/, where the rating for each project also appears. We must not neglect either project team (number, experience), whitepaper or project funds. But even these aspects do not guarantee that the project is 100% viable. We need some luck.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
My policy to determine whether the ICO Project is legitimate is to look at their transparency. This is why you see who are the people who run the project. And of course if this person is known as successfull many will be encouraged and will have the interest to invest.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
Now it is really very difficult to find standing ISO. Their great variety. It is necessary to analyze the capital investment in the project.
Activity: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
it  is  really    hard to  find   a   good   ico   but  there  are  some criterias  such  as  for  myself i watch  team  members and  the  project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

There are way too many of them and now it is getting very hard for you to be able to determine which ones are good but I find that the project with linkedin pages are always good since they are always connected to the people that are working on the project which makes it easier to check on them and make sure that they are the creators
Activity: 448
October 11, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
I have a look on details. I learn WP, team profiles on Linked In and so on. Now there are few worthy projects and this selection is easier, because I see scam immediately.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
First of all, a crypto project should have a working platform, and not just beautiful ideas, a good and strong community, experienced developers who understand what they are doing and how to do it correctly.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
only after studying the project I determine whether it is good or bad but it can not guarantee me that I will not get to the scammers
It is very difficult for us to determine ico who is a scam, but we trust the manager bounty and have a good history and can be trusted, ICO failure is also based on people who are not responsible
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 04, 2018, 08:40:41 AM
First, a good representative on the forum , great site and a good idea of the project , a good team and a clear road map.
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

As of now if  I`m looking for some possible good project, I look with in their ICOs ratings and comments and I use those information as one of the bases by joining any kinds of bounty program and hoping that I can avoid scam project by using those information, and I look also in their websites because some project has ridiculous website and very obvious that those project has unprofessional  websites to those project are possible scam and fake. Its  better if you can read their white paper in the place where their coins is discuss and analyse the use of their tokens, if the use of their token are not clear in their white paper, those project are possible not good.

Be careful and love to read many articles publish here.

Okay dear, what kind of project u invest now Grin
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
I mainly choosing a project based on the concept of the project and the team behind that project is good.
When the concept good enough and has the chance that many people will be able to utilize/make profit from it, then i'll choose it.

which project u invest now Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
Almost all icos now are unpredictable, if it reaches the softcap it seems convincing,
but when the list on the market the price falls.
The solution is you join the telegram group and often ask about the ico.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 24, 2018, 10:20:21 PM
First we need to investigate the demand for the product, then study the company's team.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 23, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
only after studying the project I determine whether it is good or bad but it can not guarantee me that I will not get to the scammers
Pages:
Jump to: