Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program - page 3. (Read 846 times)

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
It goes this way, every successful bounty depends on a successful project. To pick out any successful project (bounty), you must consider the project team, the solutions offered by the project and if it is one that can be easily adopted. You must consider public partnerships and also the investments already raised by the project either through private funding or community funding. Check the roadmap and how committed the developers are to the project. Everything checks out positively, then the project has a huge chance of being successful.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 08, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
Honestly now looking for a profitable bounty project like looking for a needle in a haystack, all that has been suggested has been done, a long experience also sometimes misses the right choice
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
I follow reliable and proven managers of bounty companies. Of course, among their bounty companies sometimes come across bad projects or simply fraudulent projects, but among their companies it is easier to discern what is a good project or Vice versa fraud.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
I look at the number of payments that they are going to give, how much do you want the software cap and hard cap to collect, plus the team what, how many people have already registered,and thus understand get this company to earn something,and if the project is serious, then the future in General can grow the token well
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 08, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
Bounty manager and his credibility, Project and its potential, Team member details and their past experience. If the ICO has been started then check how much they have raised. All this factors affect the bounty and payments.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 08, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
I often visit ICO rating websites to learn about various ICO projects, I also see if there is a reputed manager or not and also try to learn the team involved with the project is credible or not.
November 08, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
There are too many bounty campaigns now so my primary choice is to select only ones that are managed by a well known and trused bounty manager. There are many good in this forum and most of them wll pay attention not to manage scam bounties.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 08, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.

I agree with you, also I normally use to check ico drops for bounty, as well I follow some YouTubers that promote ico and I join their bounty because of the hype.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 01:02:13 PM
Bounty program is really a source of fortune for me, from the bounty program already gave me the possibilities to gain something that i'm unable to gain previously. But the bounty result in this year is dropping compared to what i got last year.
Activity: 398
November 08, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.
at least, I just join in the program of people that I know would never scam.
like some program that admins of bitcointalk topics post, it's a guarantee to me
and then, I check the ICO in the net, then white paper, and try to confirm if information is true or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:13:22 PM
in my opinion, it is indeed very difficult to determine which credible bounty is, because almost 80% of the bounties are similar, so I only believe in the bounty manager who I think is trusted
I completely agree with you, at this time all the hope for the manager. Then it only remains to choose a project with a good idea. Now only such projects collect caps.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 12:00:46 PM
in my opinion, it is indeed very difficult to determine which credible bounty is, because almost 80% of the bounties are similar, so I only believe in the bounty manager who I think is trusted
Activity: 463
November 08, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.

I think this is like when you want to invest your assets in ico ,. learn and do research, starting from reading white paper, teams and products, especially technology. analysis.
overall it's almost the same because we want the same profit
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 08, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
Campaign managers is not an issue here they are just head of the marketing in this community and social media platform.
I can tell that the bounty is credible if the ICO project and team is really good.
We should research not the bounty itself but the project it is being represent.
That is the measurement of success bounty as always.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Follow credible bounty managers.

I agree. Following trusted bounty managers lessens the risk of being scammed as well as increases the chance of earning a good token. Still, at this moment, it is extremely difficult to earn a token that does not die soon. The market is very low in general and most coins have dipped so bad.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:05:41 AM
What works better for me is to watch and study the bounties as promoted by other high ranking memebers of the forum, study each and do further research and later join the one with most potential
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 08, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
Estabilished bounty manager is more important than other things like how many tokens they allocated for bounty program or how many participants are involved in bounty campaign.
Estabilished manager carefully chooses projects that are not scam because if project is a scam, your profit will be zero.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

I have been doing bounties for quite some time now and my participation has given me a lot of rewards. But not all bounties that I join have rewarded my effort. Unfortunately there were bounties that turn out as scams and never distributed stakes. Knowing everything about the project is very important. The whitepaper, the credibility of the team running the project, the functional website, and strong community support would likely tell if the bounty is a scam or not. But right now my main criteria (which so far worked for me) is the bounty manager running the campaign. Their credibility is as important as the other factors I have mentioned.
November 08, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
This are my major factors to take:
1. Team-  should be real
2. Contract address- their should be progress in transaction especially if they already started the ICO.
3. BM- must have a clean and better reputation especially about their trust rating.
4. Product- better if it has a physical evidence. I am talking about the tokenization.
This is my only option and I know everyone has their own strategies to take.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
I think is very hard to determine credible bounty program this time but we can just try and study there whitepaper well , know the bounty manager and other team check if they have product.
Pages:
Jump to: