Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program - page 6. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.

One proven method that I use in selecting the bounty campaign to join is by checking the bounty manager running it. THere a few bounty managers who really see to it that bounty participant are given their rightful rewards whether or not the ICO along with it succeed or fails.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.
This is a relevant information cos most projects are not even projects per say but a plot to defraud people of their money.
Activity: 33
For me it is difficult to define a good bounty campaign to get valuable coins when it is sold in exchange, since most campaigns claim they are good, but I certainly would think and see a lot or no people interested in participating, but the main thing is I will see first who bounty manager who run the project and read the ICO whitepaper.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Find a reliable bounty is not possible by 100%. You can only remove completely unreliable. I will look at the rating of the bounty, the idea of ​​the project, what kind of manager leads and if I'm comfortable with it. I can not avoid scam, there are projects with a higher rating being scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
bounty campaign manages by high rank manager with higher trust are mostly credible compared to bounty manage by newbie especially the new created account. there are many list of good manager here you can search them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Make sure its a reputable campaign manager and then check the primary ratings and reviews sites to find out what the experts say about the projects team, product offering and advisors etc

The higher the rating the more potential an ICO can have of raising at least its minimum requirement but this doesn't guarantee anything its only a guideline
Activity: 63
Just found this one, it's not a airdrop, but I really like the idea Smiley The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
Activity: 181
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
Many criteria for determining potential success in ico bounty projects. Before following the bounty, the first thing to see is the bounty manager. Next check out the project developer team, white paper, website, until the ico rating site. It all depends on your analysis.
Activity: 196
I think that the bounty company should be chosen as the ICO. To conduct a technical analysis of the project, and only then look at the amount of bounty reward and think whether it is happy to participate in it....
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

1.   Inspect the project properly: Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. It is better to make a few good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember always quality better than quantity.
2.   Find a particular type of bounties: At Bounty campaigns, there are always different categories and there will always be one that is ideal for you. E.g. Signature campaigns or translation campaigns.
3.   A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
Activity: 154
As ICOs rose in popularity in 2017, so did bounty programs. Make sure to read the white paper and check the team's credentials.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
Few points to keep in mind that reduces your chances of falling trap into scams:

1. Check source code on repositories like Github. Non existent is a redflag.

2. Anonymous team - This is most often a redflag which needs a further investigation.

3. Sham website/ poorly written WP - Serious redflag

4. No roadmap or too optimistic a roadmap without a plan to achieve it - redflag

5. Community on social media and their interaction.

6. Bounty managers - If they are reputed, reasonably assured but its not fullproog ofcourse.

7. Product - If product really dont need blockchain, more often than not it either scam or likley to be  a failed project.

8. Lat but not least - This forum is an excellent place. Check their ANN/ ask questions from team. No response/ inadequate response is a redflag. We have best crypto detectives here who constantly help people finding scams.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Mostly people or bounty hunters have a different ways to determine a good bounty program,but in my own i must accept that im not so much expert about this of strategy but i have an small idea or experience by choosing which  is credible bounty program,by choosing a good reputation of bounty manager,because in my own i the whole success of bounty programs would defies the treatment an the attitudes of bounty manager towards its team,therefore if a bounty manager is a good communicator and responsible into his team concern,then thats bounty is credible and the success of the campaign is surely would achieve.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

Things you look at for a credible ICO include the following; great product/service concept, good team, strong support, product with large audience consensus mechanism etc. Also go through the official whitepaper of the project to study about the them. Thanks
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
I think bounties with kyc are good as the show the project is serious about what they doing.

Then the issue of an experienced bounty team is also important as they can easily turn down an ico project that looks like a scum if they fail to provide certain information during its internal check

The strength of the ico team has some influence on the value of coins so team plays a role in choosing a bounty.

Activity: 238
a lot of ico that comes up and it makes us must be smart in choosing a bounty program that has a good prospect. there are several criteria in choosing a good bounty such as a bounty allocation that big, a manager bounty who trusted, and the bounty duration. if all is fulfilled well then the chance to get a big profit will be gained.
Activity: 434
Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.

Yes you right, as being bounty hunter my strategy is following the great manger who are making bounty projects that`s have recently more successful projects because there are high possibility that their projects are good enough to have a good income in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

It's very time consuming and very tricky you have to set up criteria on what is a good bounty program, the team projects is very important, and the people behind it, they should be capable of making their road map realized, they can hire a good bounty manager but if their project is not good it will not become profitable in the long term.
Activity: 62
It is very difficult to determine a credible reward, some projects may have a good concept and a good team, but after raising a large number of ETH, ICO is a quick way to get ETH, and after getting a lot of money, it may not be motivated to develop a project. In short, I try to find those who do not need too much time to complete the task to sign up for bounty, so maybe they will lose too much time and energy when they encounter a fraud.
Activity: 238
awesome yes no doubt some bounties leave their hunters stranded but its always good you follow credible and reliable managers tested and proven in part
Pages:
Jump to: