Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program - page 5. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There are specific tips that I follow but it does not give 100% guarantee that the bounty will be real. It includes the age of the website, the authenticity of team members, how original the white paper is, and the white paper should also be free from mistakes.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
You dont need to review nor study the bounty program.
All you need to have review and study i the main ICO and the project together with the team.
That will state the program, and it will never fail you. so beware.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
To me, researching for bounties is like researching for ICOs to invest in, I check out the team, check out the history of the team and their credibility, then check people's interest in the project to determine if it is worth pursuing, but mostly, I check the team, advisors and partnerships, they always tell me what I need to know.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

For me project and it`s team are  on the first place to check if it has proper use case and team.  Then looking at the bounty allocation
and the bounty manager. Even the good managers  are not guarantee that the project will reach soft cap and this is why
it is important to check the progress to avoid doing the bounty and not be payed out if the ICO  not achieves the fund raising goals.

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
Researching the project, production, development and the team behind and also the bounty manager because I have seen that there are many now bounty managers that are greedy if the project is legit and hype. They going for the worst, shortened the participants or add some tokens of their other accounts that have joined.
Activity: 504
the foundation of all knowledge is through research. Try to visit legit sites that tell you what legit gifts are and then try to ask some people who have a lot of experience in this kind of business because they have more experience in matters they face.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
The first thing I do is look at the table of awards of participants , then look at the site , the team , white paper and the requirements of the company.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.
That is indeed true that we can't join so many project at a time, we just be able to join once at a time, especially for signature campaign.
That way we need to know about the project that we join, is it good or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did many bounty campaigns in last year and now I'm doing only ones managed by bounty manager that I know bacause there are too many poor campaigns
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.
Following the Bounty Manager is a good idea and it must be done.
I have also participated in various Bounty Managers and the most excellent is the Bounty manager who has the most members such as Amazix or btltcdigger.
Activity: 795
September 18, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
The percentage rendering to bounty should not be too big, i think usually bounty which render big pool end up being a scam for example envion bounty pool was huge and till today bounty were not paid
Secondly, team credibility is important an unknown team with fake profile is a reg flag.
Lastly the bounty manager credibility is as well important and must be taken into consideration before venturing into a bounty campaign.
Activity: 260
September 17, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
Better to do is try to research first because if you did not do so it may be risky for you to choose a certain legit bounty campaign, because the foundation of all knowledge is through research. Try to visit legit sites that tells what is a legit bounty then try to ask some people who have a  lot of experience in this kind of business because they have more experience in terms of problem that they encounter.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
The first things i usually used as the based of decision to choose a bounty campaign is the concept of the project itself.
Next will be the progress on their selling and their coin price.
Those are the most important things for me.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Normally look for a decent bounty manager and then research the current bounties they have, always need a good team behind the ICO too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 17, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
Now that the market has been down this entire year, there are more and more people moving towards bounty hunting.
Notice how almost all of the topics on altcoin discussion are about bounties? (and also icos...)
I have no problem with people doing what they can to make money, but the ironic thing is, this bounty hunting craze is really destroying the market.

To be clear, the number one reason the market is down because of the unsustainable growth of crypto last jan.
The bubble economy popped and here we are now.
But one thing that is keeping it down is that there are very few successful new companies coming in.
The ICO market is basically terrible, some would say dead.

I think the one of the main reasons the ico market is dead is because so many bounty hunters destroy the icos tokenomics before it even has a chance.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
We have differebt ways on how to determine the good shot of bounty,like in telegrams we see to it of there are managers who wants to proves something or i may sar alert in telegrams,so thats one of the great idea to apply.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 17, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
the first thing i do is checking the bounty manager ,  good Bm always take at least they think the bounty will trusted , after that try to looking about the coin and decide to join or not
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Try to research the ICO,  investigate the project's team,  read the White Paper.  Try to explain yourself - why crypto market needs this coin/token.  If ICO is good for you,  than bounty campaign is probably good as well.
Activity: 364
I will learn everything about the project such as project development team, website, community. If all is well then I think this project is safe and I will definitely join their bounty campaign
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
looking for gifts that can be trusted of course must also be based on ICO who opened the bounty. with the ICO are nice will certainly produce a bounty of good too. bounty is indeed a most flattering way in getting crypto and everyone knows it. without such a large investment capital but the result could be more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: