Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Determine Credible Bounty Program - page 7. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
I will be impress to learnt credible insight on this from the bounty experts.
this is my criteria for choosing a good bounty

1. bounty allocation
2. the bounty manager
3. an interesting project

first I see how much allocation in a bounty campaign, if a little I will miss it, even though it is a good and hype project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bounties programmes no doubts is one of the avenue of reaping tangible coins to your wallet by signing up to do some task with various bounty campaigns, however,  bounties programmes comes up everyday, with promising projects.
With the ways the campaigns are scheduled you cannot possibly participate in all bounties. How can you now select credible bounties among all the bounties that troop in every day,  what are the criteria you look for before joining a bounty.
There are many ICO projects and you can find a scam but most of them is a legits. Well there's  a lot of ways to find bounty campaign,  check the website, roadmap,  read their whitepaper.  Honestly  the first thing that i check from the campaign  is the bounty manager if it's really trusted and reliable person.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
In my opinion, I would suggest that you need to follow good bounty manager with track records and also managers that have good ranking on the forum so that you would have a 85% chance to get your bounty tokens from projects. Managers like AMAZIX, token suite, sylon, need money are all good managers
Activity: 154
the first thing I look is who is bounty manager, then I take a look at:
- website
- social media (very important), because if there are only few people that follow the project in my experience 90% of them will fail....

Looking at the number of supporters is important before making any investment decision. But be careful blindly trusting perceived swarm intelligence. There is a big difference between those supporters who are genuinely interested in a project, curious, authentic and critical. And those who get paid by the project to propagandize favorable content about them.
I identified reasons why Bounty Campaigns make sense to blockchain projects. The share reserved for a Bounty Campaign usually ranges from 0,5% to 20% of the total amount of issued tokens during an ICO. If the share is much higher, I recommend to be careful.
As ICOs rose in popularity in 2017, so did bounty programs. The allure of getting free tokens for promotional activities was something that appealed to a lot of crypto hobbyists. Make sure to read the white paper and check the team's credentials.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Well there are a lot of ways really. Most bounty hunters look at the bounty manager first. If they recognize the manager and know how they manage previouse campaigns they mostly choose them over the others. Also some read the whitepaper and check the website if its legit. It really helps a lot to check these.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

I specify from Bounty Manager, ICO rating website. And see what projects they will work on. if in presale does not reach softcap. leave the bounty and look for the new bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I have been thinking about this topic for some time now because bounty programmes wastes a lot of time and one has to be paid accordingly but unfortunately some scams do not pay and run away leaving a hunter stranded so there should be a way to test the credibility of a bounty before it is even allowed in the first place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
the first thing I look is who is bounty manager, then I take a look at:
- website
- social media (very important), because if there are only few people that follow the project in my experience 90% of them will fail....
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Follow credible bounty managers. Mostly, startups rely on bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk. Been tailing some bounty managers and teams who has handled great projects.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: