Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins? - page 12. (Read 12293 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Point is, you’ve got to choose wisely. You’ll need to do some digging around before finding an altcoin to with ride. And remember that you’ll need to allocate a little time for monitoring every project you get involved with to evaluate it potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
One of the main point to see the potentiality altcoin in development is their openness and transparency when they attend blockchain events.In blockchain events, they get maximum exposure to their project with the team members which give clarity of the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
In the world of encryption, if you can find potential currency, I think you will make a lot of money, but in fact no one has this ability, you can only roughly judge, ETH, NEO and other prices have risen many times, but Many of us can't keep it in our hands. .
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
if this is my experience, to determine Altcoin which has a good foundation and good potential, for me, what I remember now is the movement of the graph and its volume, so I'm sure the altcoin has good potential.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
The rest of your opinion is correct well IMO There are many ways to be able find out ALT that has potential Including what you say, what's more if communities with the largest population will have that potential. A solid community will encourage conditions in the market so that the lowest price benchmark can be conditioned, growing products in the real world will make prices more mature.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I don't really know much what to look for to strategically profit when picking which coin to invest. My take is I look at the cheap price and how much volume it has everyday. But I always have to softside of the projects that offer dividends and utility tokens.

How donyou look at the richlist and whether hiw many whales are there in the coin? I thunk this should matter too because the number of whales makes the token less progressive in terms of price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I agree with you. First of all, the potential can be determined by the useability of the coin, that can give you a prespective of the potential adoption...
this is tricky because sometimes there are projects that seem to be very usefull, but then you find out that there are similar projects already in use, or that the current system is more practical and no one will change...
Very important is also the economics of the project and the team...
I try to choose altcoins through this characteristics and then I choose a good entry price  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.

I agree, having angood price at the early stage doesn't even signifies potential. In the end the prodict it self will lead the project to be in demand to the market. The team's hard work and devotion to the project along with marketing strategy and community invovlement is a good sign that the main core of the project is really driven to become a big part of the market.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Actually i don't think anyone can determine that perfectly, there a lot of unforeseen uncertainties that could make a project that looks like a potential one to turn to a disappointing one, also market plays a very important role in this aspect, generally, i think project that has a working product and active team could be regarded as potential although that is not only the yardstick to determine this, but it gives you a bit of idea.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
I think it is similar to any type of business. New altcoins will only succeed long term if they have a unique selling point (USP). I'd imagine that 99.99% of altcoins will never make money for anybody except the original creator(s). Those make pretty bad odds for the average person to be able to win. Innovation and security are two pretty important features that will be required in any new coin ideas
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
We already have too many coins and tokens in crypto space  already so all you have to do is make sure that the project you are investigating has something entirely new to deliver to crypto space not copycats ,do research  on the whitepapers first and make sure that the teams are who they claimed  to be, there should be visible location of the project as well as company number too then all the rest depends on luck based on been successful on the market, higher demands the better
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I agree, at the end of the day a coins value is determined by its utility. If a coin is just traded on speculative markets and shows very little activity for the purpose it was designed for then the long-term price is not sustainable. One other method that I also use to determine the volume of a coin, particularly ICO's, is to look at the value of assets that project currently has to fund its development. You will often see projects that trade at a steep discount to the money they have in treasury.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: