Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 23. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
offer your services at
https://www.freelancer.com

if you are 13 you can undercut all the older people that need to earn more for their time,
and if you store any BTC you are paid over time you will have been paid better
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
I'm earning bitcoins really slow, and it's taking me a lot of efforts to earn very small amounts but I enjoy the whole process cause Bitcoin is very exciting Smiley. At the moment I'm participating in a signature campaign and getting paid to post, I've also done twitter campaigns to earn a couple of Bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Earning bitcoin is hard, and that is how it should be to show the world that bitcoin is serious money not just internet stuff.

Then people will realize how scarce bitcoin is and start working hard to earn it. Driving price up.
I would say a majority of the people here already have a pretty good idea of how scarce Bitcoin is, and we're aiming to get our piece of the pie before everyone else starts showing up. That's what I'm doing anyways, at least.

It is very easy to think of Bitcoin like digital gold; there is a limited quantity, there will be peak Bitcoin, and it will become harder and harder to get more as time goes on.

Right now is one of the best times to start working for Bitcoin, as there is the ability to get fairly decent amounts for not much work.

Once the halving occurs, we'll most likely see signature campaigns halving their payments, depending on the price of Bitcoin and their generosity.

Yes exactly, we will get less and less bitcoins, which will be valued more and more.

1 year ago i used to earn 0.5 BTC weekly, now i earn only 0.2 in better weeks. It is getting very hard.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the best way to earn free bitcoin is from giveaway and games or rounds, but actually there is no free bitcoin in this world since you must do something to get it, anyways dont forget about doing small task like follow and retwwet task sometimes it's high reward, that's one of my favorite
yeah you cannot use a giveaway for your main income, because the giveaway is not always there,
true, I think it should look for other ways to get bitcoin
but the giveaway can be used as an addition to income
yup we're not talking about main income, all we talking about how do people earn a lot of free bitcoin fast? of course from giveaway, i agree with you it's imposiblle to make giveaway or contest and games being our main income, since it's very rarely
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
for fast and easy go to

http://www.bitcoineasy.fr
Activity: 1
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!
Offer to do programming stuff.

YOU TRY FREE BITCOIN REFFEREL PROGRAM. AND REFER MANY PEOPLE
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
I first buy bitcoin and then investing on alt coin , you need some knowledge tho .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
A lot of free bitcoin fasts Cheesy is likewise a dream...
You can earn something with:
- games and rounds
- free giveaway
(with low/nothing risk)

- betting
- trading
(with medium/high risk)

- faucet
(with nothing risk = Sad low gain)

the best way to earn free bitcoin is from giveaway and games or rounds, but actually there is no free bitcoin in this world since you must do something to get it, anyways dont forget about doing small task like follow and retwwet task sometimes it's high reward, that's one of my favorite
yeah you cannot use a giveaway for your main income, because the giveaway is not always there,
true, I think it should look for other ways to get bitcoin
but the giveaway can be used as an addition to income

I don't use facebook/twitter Smiley Smiley
Nice promo cooming sometimes from Primedice... or Directbet...
But I don't have get already one Sad

really?? so i think you should make your facebook and twitter,account with bitcoin's related is better coz so many chance out there, like giveaway or small task that you must use your account to promote their service, even there are already twitter campaign and i think it's suitable for them who can't join sign camp
goodluck
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
- games and rounds
- free giveaway
(with low/nothing risk)

- betting
- trading
(with medium/high risk)

- faucet

the best way to earn free bitcoin is from giveaway and games or rounds, but actually there is no free bitcoin in this world since you must do something to get it, and dont forget about doing small task like follow and retwwet task sometimes it's high reward

I don't use facebook/twitter Smiley Smiley
Nice promo cooming sometimes from Primedice... or Directbet...
But I don't have get already one Sad
- games and rounds
- free giveaway
(with low/nothing risk)

- betting
- trading
(with medium/high risk)

- faucet

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
- games and rounds
- free giveaway
(with low/nothing risk)

- betting
- trading
(with medium/high risk)

- faucet

Activity: 420
i dont earn a lot ...but i keep on fauceting ... ihave fauceted around 0.03 BTC but i know i will touch a mark when i will invest my faucet money in fair  investment that give :)s me low returns but guaranteed returns...

Faucets are tiring nowadays, specially now that bitcoins price is high.  Smiley but I am happy to hear that you already accumulated a total of .03. invest to profit from it. 

I think the slowest way to get bitcoin is faucets and fastest one is yet undetermined.
I think you should try bitcoinget.com if you are planning to earn some bitcoins without much of effort. The site has surveys and all by which you can earn easily.

The fastest way to earn bitcoin is gambling. i know it's risky but it's fast to earn bitcoin and fast to lose bitcoin. Thanks for the information, i will check it. i hope i can earn bitcoin on that website.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i dont earn a lot ...but i keep on fauceting ... ihave fauceted around 0.03 BTC but i know i will touch a mark when i will invest my faucet money in fair  investment that give :)s me low returns but guaranteed returns...

Faucets are tiring nowadays, specially now that bitcoins price is high.  Smiley but I am happy to hear that you already accumulated a total of .03. invest to profit from it. 

I think the slowest way to get bitcoin is faucets and fastest one is yet undetermined.
I think you should try bitcoinget.com if you are planning to earn some bitcoins without much of effort. The site has surveys and all by which you can earn easily.

Yeah it is. faucets are very slow, aside from  hard captchas, you have to visit a lot of sites to get few.

bitcoinget.com? that's a good opportunity sir. thank you for sharing. I gotta try this one.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 434

Faucets are good but it's really waste your time if you do it for long term. my advice is get maximum payment on your signature campaign, and join many poker freeroll.
Activity: 56
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If you have high rank bitcointalk forum member, you can find giveaways in specific section, and join signature campaigns to earn bitcoin, also if you are a gamble guru, you can bet to earn bitcoin.

Since bitcoin is very expensive now, earn a lot of free bitcoin is very hard, but u can try on different ways
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Earning bitcoin is hard, and that is how it should be to show the world that bitcoin is serious money not just internet stuff.

Then people will realize how scarce bitcoin is and start working hard to earn it. Driving price up.
I would say a majority of the people here already have a pretty good idea of how scarce Bitcoin is, and we're aiming to get our piece of the pie before everyone else starts showing up. That's what I'm doing anyways, at least.

It is very easy to think of Bitcoin like digital gold; there is a limited quantity, there will be peak Bitcoin, and it will become harder and harder to get more as time goes on.

Right now is one of the best times to start working for Bitcoin, as there is the ability to get fairly decent amounts for not much work.

Once the halving occurs, we'll most likely see signature campaigns halving their payments, depending on the price of Bitcoin and their generosity.
Pages:
Jump to: