Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 24. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Earning bitcoin is hard, and that is how it should be to show the world that bitcoin is serious money not just internet stuff.

Then people will realize how scarce bitcoin is and start working hard to earn it. Driving price up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If you want to earn a lot of bitcoin, make sure to work hard.
Faucets, sig. campaigns and microtasks will not generate enough to make it profitable.
faucet is not the right way to earn a lot of bitcoin with fast,
but if you combine some of the work, of course it will make a high income anyway
but the problem there at the time
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Actually an investment in education is probably the best investment you can make.  You probably don't want to hear this, but your chances of earning decent coin are limited if you're not educated.  Get rich schemes are smirked upon for a reason... they generally don't work.
Activity: 532
Its not so easy, there is always risk involved if you want to earn some quick bitcoins. Gambling and bitcoin trading are the two option for earning fast bitcoins but you can also loose your money.
yeah if you want to earn a lot of bitcoin quickly, you have to face with a great risk, because that's one way
You can follow or join hyip or ponzi, but you should know the risks
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

If you are 13, then it is better to concentrate on your school studies. You study should not make you spend 10+ hours on your laptop. You can work on your laptop during holidays.

Lol wtf man, public schools are a waste of time.

Better learn money making skills while you are young so that by the time you turn 18 you can actually start doing something with your life.

Most guys are brainwashed by public schools and are in college by 30, and then go work at McDonalds with their crappy degrees.

Thats not a good life path.

Hey, I enjoyed my career in food service! lol

only because you cna not have more, anyore, many people are resigned unknowingly

unless maybe you're telling me there was nothing else that you wanted to do, even at college

I don't knock anyone that works in food service any more than I would drive by the crop fields in Salinas on my way to Monterey and make fun of the migrant workers picking my vegetables. I know I wouldn't want to do either job but I like vegetables and I like fast food. I had a professor that summed it up nicely when his students were complaining about having a 50 question quiz every week, "don't study, I don't care if you fail, the world needs ditch diggers too".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

If you are 13, then it is better to concentrate on your school studies. You study should not make you spend 10+ hours on your laptop. You can work on your laptop during holidays.

Better learn money making skills while you are young so that by the time you turn 18 you can actually start doing something with your life.

Most guys are brainwashed by public schools and are in college by 30, and then go work at McDonalds with their crappy degrees.

only because you cant not have more, anyore, many people are resigned unknowingly

unless maybe you're telling me there was nothing else that you wanted to do, even at college
Activity: 672
I think there is no way to earn a lot of free bitcoins fast, without investing a lot from your pocket, or investing your time and effort at least
Activity: 546
If you want to earn a lot of bitcoin, make sure to work hard.
Faucets, sig. campaigns and microtasks will not generate enough to make it profitable.
Activity: 742
Its not so easy, there is always risk involved if you want to earn some quick bitcoins. Gambling and bitcoin trading are the two option for earning fast bitcoins but you can also loose your money.

To make it more general, one must forget the art of earning bitcoin quick and fast without doing hardwork and effort to earn bitcoins. Even the simplest and safest method to earn bitcoin requiring those qualities I stated so how much for a risky method.

Bitcoin is just like the other currencies, like fiat , it's a money and you have to work hardly to make money usually as you noticed here , i think no way to earn free big amounts of bitcoins easily
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

To make it more general, one must forget the art of earning bitcoin quick and fast without doing hardwork and effort to earn bitcoins. Even the simplest and safest method to earn bitcoin requiring those qualities I stated so how much for a risky method.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Activity: 672
I earn a lot of free bitcoins fast by signature campaign, twitter campaign and gambling. i'm gambling with smart way. i mean don't need to rush and target your profit.

For gambling, i think not everyone have gambling' s skill as like a shill. Everyone have different fortunes, so maybe for earn free bitcoin by free is not exact enough.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't know what the listing fees are, but you could certainly go on backpage.  You could earn a couple of bitcoins a day that way, and its almost free, just wear and tear so to speak...
Activity: 560
Well BESIdes the faucets there is one place where i had earned a good ammount of bitcoins,its called chopcoin,a game similiar to agar.io ,the main diference is you can play their faucets giving 5k every 10 minutes and play the paid rooms,10k,100k,or 1000k satoshis fee,you can earn a lot just playing a game my best score were into tournaments something like 0.02btc for one day and 20 minutes round.
Activity: 546
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!

Come on guys, we need people of all ages to start using Bitcoins, and it's definitely one of the most greatest feeling to earn and live upon our own, freely...
I appreciate the courage of that kid, but he can give up to 3 - 4 hours a day to his laptop and could earn BTC0.1 - BTC0.3 easily either with signature campaigns (if he ever decides to get involved) by buying Sr. Member account, as accounts have been cheaper these days...
Or, he already have the skills which he can provide through Service and Announcements section of this forum and can make handsome amount of BTC through what he is specialized in... Smiley

Yah so true that is why I am doing also that you never know in the future with bitcoin you might be at the end a millionaire.
But do your homework always be good in school just don't forget with that. How early you begin with bitcoin how better you can just hold it for later.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

Come on guys, we need people of all ages to start using Bitcoins, and it's definitely one of the most greatest feeling to earn and live upon our own, freely...
I appreciate the courage of that kid, but he can give up to 3 - 4 hours a day to his laptop and could earn BTC0.1 - BTC0.3 easily either with signature campaigns (if he ever decides to get involved) by buying Sr. Member account, as accounts have been cheaper these days...
Or, he already have the skills which he can provide through Service and Announcements section of this forum and can make handsome amount of BTC through what he is specialized in... Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Hahah yeah for kids this day. Is true school is the most important to be successful in life not only in school, but good with social life and other stuff school is just 25% of it. Well when that 13 years old kid is watching some movies I think doing some faucets is good or posting you can earn a lot of money with just doing that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

Pages:
Jump to: