Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 26. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bro, there is no any shortcut except you win a lottery..
You can start by trading and faucets and signature campaigns to earn slowly and gradually..
First start earning with faucets and signature campaign ..
Then when you get sufficient balance then go for trading of btc if you have little common sense and some risky guts..
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
i dont earn a lot of bitcoins though i earn some on here with my signature campaign which pays a high rate also i do faucets

Yeah Signature Campaign is a good way to do.
And huh! Faucets really? Well if you do it for gambling that is nice. But faucets just take a long time to get a good amount.
No secret that siganture campaign is the best way to earn much bitcoin, but it is currently too mainstream
we can still use faucet to get a lot of bitcoin. you should be able to take advantage of features referrals Cheesy

Honestly faucet referrals even you have a lot can only give you pennys every week.

I have lots of XAPO and Faucetbox faucets referrals and they are active up to today for almost 6 months now. Even in freebitco.in, I have several active clickers there. The average of my freebitco.in referrals earnings per week is between 12k-15k satoshis and for XAPO and Faucetbox faucets is $2-$3 combined in a month that's why I only checking my wallet there once a month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i dont earn a lot of bitcoins though i earn some on here with my signature campaign which pays a high rate also i do faucets

And huh! Faucets really? Well if you do it for gambling that is nice. But faucets just take a long time to get a good amount.
No secret that siganture campaign is the best way to earn much bitcoin, but it is currently too mainstream
we can still use faucet to get a lot of bitcoin. you should be able to take advantage of features referrals Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i earn a lot of free bitcoin fast by joining signature campaign and twitter campaign. and i also try faucets and joining giveaway in games and round section.

We can’t get anything free in this world atleast we need to effort to earn some thing. If it may bitcoin or fiat whatever. Signature campaign and faucets are good way to earn free bitcoin But If you faster than this means invest In gambling. You may get profit or else you may loose also that’s according to your luck.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Faucet,signature,giveaway,trading,game maybe

Gambling if you win the jackpot, it takes only 1 click and big luck, but its instant.

with trading and gambling you can lose fast

the house have more chance to win, they are fixed on 51% for them and 49 for you, so in the long run this is absolutely true

but if you do some hit and run tactic, you may be victorious on the short term, still a heavy gamble, and i would not do it

but some have accumulated a good amount of coins by gambling, maybe just pure luck...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Gambling if you win the jackpot, it takes only 1 click and big luck, but its instant.

with trading and gambling you can lose fast
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Faucet are great to get started but if you want more try to do tasks for other people in the service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

You will any at least 100x more then clicking and solving captcha's

In the long term, you won't really gain much from doing faucets.
I do agree that it's a nice way to start out but it's just too slow to keep on doing this.
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
i earn a lot of free bitcoin fast by joining signature campaign and twitter campaign. and i also try faucets and joining giveaway in games and round section.
Activity: 532
I know how to get many bitcoin but it needs a little effort. ie by referral faucet
you need to deploy your link to some forum or group bitcoin in facebook
with referral faucet we can earn passive income without having to work
Activity: 658
you still use yobit campaign rate in the yobit campaign is a little ugly, maybe you could try a signature campaign which has a higher rate as fastdice or etc you can see in service
Activity: 490
There are many jobs you can do for bitcoin. Start from freelancer like web design or logo design, and you can earn bitcoin from trading. Also gambling isn't a good way to earn a lot of bitcoin fast. The only way you can earn bitcoin fast is to take a part in online job.
can you share where i can earning bitcoin with making design logo and website logo ?
Post a service thread about that in Services Section. List what you can do and have an examples of your made logos, designs and templates then wait for some offers.
I think you should try to sell other services, because in service many people who sell services designer
there are any medusa, sfr, roslinpl, etc
they are well known
legendary
Faucet are great to get started but if you want more try to do tasks for other people in the service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Honestly, other listed in Services Section is quite a difficult work for some newcomers here that really doesn't have any skills to offered. To overcome that, one must deeply learn other method to grow their bitcoins and that is spreaded around here in this forum hundred times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
to earn bitcoin fast you have to work hard as no one will give his coins for you for free.
one of the most profitable ways is altcoins trading. although it is so risky but it is possible to double your btc in one trade only and in few hours. but you have first to choose a trustworthy exchange which has great reputation.

trade good enough, we can minimize the risk by buying coins that have been reliable as ETH CLAM or LTC
but it cannot ensure for a profit, you should be smart in buying,
Trade is good for earning bitcoin fast if you're smart,

Much better if you focused on exchange trading between btc to usd and vice versa. It's more convenient and quite easy to learn since we are suggesting here in Beginners and Help. Altcoin trading really sucks and there's no such thing as promising coins. For an average bitcoiner, they can take the advantage of altcoin trading.
could be honest to trade usd / BTC you need a lot of capital money to be able to get profit that much, at least you need balance 1 BTC to feel a decent profit when trading

Want to see my journey of trading? I started at 0.1btc as initial invesment but Im able to grow it and now Im happy with the output. Yes you are right to feel the profit one must have a quiet decent capital but are you will just stick to that kind of thinking and will not start doing trades just because of that? Then start with a small profit and learn while moving on.
I have also been trading with small capital in BTC-e but if you have a small capital you're not going to benefit perhaps even a loss,
if you buy bitcoin at a price of $430 and then sold at a price of $431- $435
and your capital is only $40 you will not benefit, your profits will be cut off by the cost of fees
if you only have a small amount of capital you have to be patient to see the price of BTC grow more, now you can sell and profit

Anyways why sold it for a $5-$10 margin. Remember that by proper analyzation we can make a good output for making in a go long rather than going for short. Yes like I said you can't really feel the profit when you have a small capital for trading but how those who want to engage to learn in trades and doesn't have enough capital like 1btc or more. They can progress slowly until to reach the point of noticing the profit by doing trades later.
Activity: 546

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
to earn bitcoin fast you have to work hard as no one will give his coins for you for free.
one of the most profitable ways is altcoins trading. although it is so risky but it is possible to double your btc in one trade only and in few hours. but you have first to choose a trustworthy exchange which has great reputation.

trade good enough, we can minimize the risk by buying coins that have been reliable as ETH CLAM or LTC
but it cannot ensure for a profit, you should be smart in buying,
Trade is good for earning bitcoin fast if you're smart,

Much better if you focused on exchange trading between btc to usd and vice versa. It's more convenient and quite easy to learn since we are suggesting here in Beginners and Help. Altcoin trading really sucks and there's no such thing as promising coins. For an average bitcoiner, they can take the advantage of altcoin trading.
could be honest to trade usd / BTC you need a lot of capital money to be able to get profit that much, at least you need balance 1 BTC to feel a decent profit when trading

Want to see my journey of trading? I started at 0.1btc as initial invesment but Im able to grow it and now Im happy with the output. Yes you are right to feel the profit one must have a quiet decent capital but are you will just stick to that kind of thinking and will not start doing trades just because of that? Then start with a small profit and learn while moving on.
I have also been trading with small capital in BTC-e but if you have a small capital you're not going to benefit perhaps even a loss,
if you buy bitcoin at a price of $430 and then sold at a price of $431- $435
and your capital is only $40 you will not benefit, your profits will be cut off by the cost of fees
if you only have a small amount of capital you have to be patient to see the price of BTC grow more, now you can sell and profit
Pages:
Jump to: