Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 29. (Read 72936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
to earn bitcoin fast you have to work hard as no one will give his coins for you for free.
one of the most profitable ways is altcoins trading. although it is so risky but it is possible to double your btc in one trade only and in few hours. but you have first to choose a trustworthy exchange which has great reputation.

But I do not recommend alt coin trading to get more bitcoins quickly. Because it is highly risk same as bitcoin trading. Alt coins are highly vulnerable to dump at any time in my experience.
So, buying any alt coin must be getting your bitcoins into high risk.

Since this topic is aimed at newcomers altcoin tradiing is not recommended.
I for one would advice to start with faucets and  start learning bitcoin.

I think altcoin trading well enough to earn a quick profit, but you have to really understand all about trade altcoin, otherwise you will always lose.

faucet just a waste time to get a few cents/hour, not a good suggestion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
to earn bitcoin fast you have to work hard as no one will give his coins for you for free.
one of the most profitable ways is altcoins trading. although it is so risky but it is possible to double your btc in one trade only and in few hours. but you have first to choose a trustworthy exchange which has great reputation.

But I do not recommend alt coin trading to get more bitcoins quickly. Because it is highly risk same as bitcoin trading. Alt coins are highly vulnerable to dump at any time in my experience.

Since this topic is aimed at newcomers altcoin tradiing is not recommended.
I for one would advice to start with faucets and  start learning bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!

That's very dangerous for 13 year old boy.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
If you really determined like that..take a freelance programming job and then learn how to trade, hopefully you will get what you want,  but it will not as easy as it heard to earn that much in every month
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
A steady approach is likely to do better for you than a risky way such as gambling.  You should take things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through safe ways in the beginning. You can try trading and earning bitcoins using rate fluctuations. Would suggest joining signature campaign and keeping gambling at bay. (For now)
Best of luck
I think to trade less secure, did you decide to continue to profit in the trade?
because in each of the coins you buy is not necessarily they would pump
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You just do some post with signature campaign so that you can earn some bitcoin fast Tongue

And post after post, your rank is higher, and also your payout increase Wink
That's a good way of making some money contributing to the community!
I would say that, do not rely on a signature campaign, I'm sure sometime in the future, this work will stop, you have to prepare for another job for that?

Only reason for campaigns to stop is the forum forbids it. Or if they were not a good way of advertising. But the forum gains users, hits, and attention with the campaigns. There is a lot of spam. But that can be managed. And the sites that advertise with the campaigns can always adjust the pay. And they haven't been paying little until now. So that doesn't look like a problem.
who can guess what happened, we could be in the future this forum will die?
or they (advertisers) was not good anymore to advertise here?
and this forum will become a regular forum,
Activity: 532
You just do some post with signature campaign so that you can earn some bitcoin fast Tongue

And that's not even one, I mean you are not just limited to one, but exposed to many signature campaigns out there to choose from... Wink
There are some users who have more than 1 account and are posting a lot and making lots of Bitcoins... Tongue
yeah right it is not an obstacle but you must be careful with the quality of his post, many people who have multiple accounts for a signature campaign, they do not bother with the quality of their posts, so they are always exposed to the tire
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it
A steady approach is likely to do better for you than a risky way such as gambling.  You should take things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through safe ways in the beginning. You can try trading and earning bitcoins using rate fluctuations. Would suggest joining signature campaign and keeping gambling at bay. (For now)
Best of luck
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I think you want to build a Eiffel Tower in a Single day my friend  Grin

Just remember Slow and Steady Wins the Race. There is no other way then gambling which offers you to earn bitcoins fast. But again nothing is free. You need to invest your time, money, knowledge,energy when it comes to gambling and it doesn't guarantee you the success. So have patience and my suggestion would be to go with signature campaigns.

This is exactly what he is trying to do. If you join a signature campaign, you will slowly make your Bitcoin. If you take a loan and start to gamble, you could earn a lot, or lose a ton. Just go about earning Bitcoin slowly.
That's true if we try to earn the Bitcoins very fast, then we have to get all the resources in hand before we try it. and must be a good knowledge about what we are doing because every new thing which says its fast earning needs to be studied well. there is no roads to get a big success needs to travel a lot. work hard for it. Need to buy some bitcoins and start gambling or wait for the price rise.
Activity: 700
I think you want to build a Eiffel Tower in a Single day my friend  Grin

Just remember Slow and Steady Wins the Race. There is no other way then gambling which offers you to earn bitcoins fast. But again nothing is free. You need to invest your time, money, knowledge,energy when it comes to gambling and it doesn't guarantee you the success. So have patience and my suggestion would be to go with signature campaigns.

This is exactly what he is trying to do. If you join a signature campaign, you will slowly make your Bitcoin. If you take a loan and start to gamble, you could earn a lot, or lose a ton. Just go about earning Bitcoin slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

I would say that, do not rely on a signature campaign, I'm sure sometime in the future, this work will stop, you have to prepare for another job for that?

Only reason for campaigns to stop is the forum forbids it. Or if they were not a good way of advertising. But the forum gains users, hits, and attention with the campaigns. There is a lot of spam. But that can be managed. And the sites that advertise with the campaigns can always adjust the pay. And they haven't been paying little until now. So that doesn't look like a problem.
Activity: 658

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

And that's not even one, I mean you are not just limited to one, but exposed to many signature campaigns out there to choose from... Wink
There are some users who have more than 1 account and are posting a lot and making lots of Bitcoins... Tongue

How do they have so much to commnet?? I get a feeling this kind of action leads to low quality spam post
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Activity: 952

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Group are listing on the ASX for $20,000,000AUD
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/research/upcomingFloatDetail.do?asxCode=BCG

Or if you're talking Bitcoin shares check out bitcoinPop or Bitbond.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You can earn a lot of money by joining signature campaign , IF you got a high level ID.
You can have high level ID by keep posting on this forum or buy it from someone in the forum aswell.

it seems many people already dont need tips like this, almost all in this forum already know about a signature campaign
it's time to work the other way as trading or else

Are there stocks for bitcoin companies? That will be an interesting field
Activity: 532
You can earn a lot of money by joining signature campaign , IF you got a high level ID.
You can have high level ID by keep posting on this forum or buy it from someone in the forum aswell.

it seems many people already dont need tips like this, almost all in this forum already know about a signature campaign
it's time to work the other way as trading or else
Pages:
Jump to: