Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 31. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't think it is possible to earn free stuff. Work for your BTC.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
You can use the faucet with ease, spent a day and can bitcoin for free. it is very easy.

Yeah just make to sure to share each referral link you have on facebook / twitter. The real btc are earned by referrals.
Just typing catpcha's over is too much of a hassle.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
You can use the faucet with ease, spent a day and can bitcoin for free. it is very easy.

Faucets don't spit out much nowadays, seeing such volatility in markets...
The best way is still signature campaigns, or else give your skills a test by providing it for free here for the first time, and if you are lucky, you might get the job...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Nowadays, you just have to be creative with what you do. Most people just do their tasks themselves. You need to advertise your services, that is the only way you will get customers.
yeah you're right, if you have the expertise as a designer, you can create a service, it would be a lot of people use your services,
hobby is the best job
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Activity: 98
I imagine you would earn more in an hour on bitcoinget than in a month's signature campaign, unless you are earning mad coin for your sig..  Cool
Obviously, surveys ask you a lot of questions, but when you use faucets do those watch where you go after?
You also have the capacity to lie through your teeth and pretend to be a rich CEO, who spends all their time, filling out surveys to improve consumer products...  it's for the good of capitalism!  Yes, my company earns over a billions dollars a year, I am the CEO, I will spend 10 minutes earning 1200 bits telling you about that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I don't know about bitcoins plural, but there are certainly better ways to earn some decent satoshi without clicking 1,000,000 captchas.

1.Bitcoin surveys Get paid to fill out boring surveys, listen to music or videos or signup for offers eg. bitcoinget.com, ninjaclix.com
2.Social Post whatever and get paid when people upvote it eg. sato.sh

I guess any other way I can think of to get free bitcoins would be painfully slow, or would cost money... so not so free

Good luck finding your coins!

These are all micro payments are very rarely worth of anyone's time. Sig campaigns and then invest receipts into PoS mining, that s the key.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
I don't know about bitcoins plural, but there are certainly better ways to earn some decent satoshi without clicking 1,000,000 captchas.

1.Bitcoin surveys Get paid to fill out boring surveys, listen to music or videos or signup for offers eg. bitcoinget.com, ninjaclix.com

I guess any other way I can think of to get free bitcoins would be painfully slow, or would cost money... so not so free

Really there are bitcoin surveys now? But bitcoin is built around anonymity and surveys in general ask for a lot of personal information right?
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
go gambling !

double or nothing  Tongue

Then it is often ...nothing.

and you think it is free?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
go gambling !

double or nothing  Tongue
legendary
It is not easy to answer because the words "lot" and "fast" and "free" are...vague ones.

take investments...sometimes you can invest for free...

this means for example you can invest 1 BTC and you have no fees...

And a "lot"...what is a "lot"...for me 1000 satoshi is often a lot.

and "fast"...what is fast?
etc...etc...
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
One word.

PROGRAMMING

Hot commodity. May not be awfully fast, but you will be able to be quite mobile with that skill.

Yea but the crypto world uses weird programming languages.

I used to be good in C but these new languages are too overwhelming.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One word.

PROGRAMMING

Hot commodity. May not be awfully fast, but you will be able to be quite mobile with that skill.

Activity: 658
yah i also agree. faucet is just earning too slow. the amount of time spend just to get 1 btc is insane!! i prefer to get a side job and i can earn more than that.
should not undisputed, it is definitely right just spend your time bro
better earn bitcoin from other roads easier, but if you have no other choice, you can try captcha
Merit: 501
Nowadays, you just have to be creative with what you do. Most people just do their tasks themselves. You need to advertise your services, that is the only way you will get customers.
Activity: 504
The best way offcourse are the faucets.
Getting some extra/free bitcoins is also possible by buying cloud mining.
Although that can be risky too.
I think faucet is not the best. I spend a lot time on the faucet, but the result is very dmsll
so not worth with the effort that I do
legendary
Most people are into using faucets.
I also use faucets some times. It's easy and with the referrals on you can earn on faucets without doing anthing.
I think not many people who use the faucet bro, for most people, the faucet just wasting your time,
so they prefer other ways to get bitcoin

You would be astonished if you knew how many people use faucets.
I have an "horrible faucet" promising 1 or 2 or 3 satoshi with potential for the "best claimers" to earn a day ...(lol) 5000 satoshi.
and...
2755 people have claimed at least once...
and you believe that faucets are used by "not many people"?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
yah i also agree. faucet is just earning too slow. the amount of time spend just to get 1 btc is insane!! i prefer to get a side job and i can earn more than that.
Most people are into using faucets.
I also use faucets some times. It's easy and with the referrals on you can earn on faucets without doing anthing.
I think that the faucet is not the best way to get a lot of bitcoin with a fast time
you know, the reward for the faucet is very small right
Pages:
Jump to: