Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 28. (Read 4968 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
A complete list of good members of the forum can help you get a good look and to find good ico to invest in later. An effort is very good of him, it can help you.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29721083

In addition, I can hint at a blockchain platform that can break the rules of digital photography technology. It is a revolution to bring clarity. It is open for cooperation as well as for digital photographers / buyers. There is definitely potential for us to reach the moon. You can refer and join me.
https://ico.photochain.io/
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 28, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
Do not forget zuflo.io
please visit

https://zuflo.io/en

I think it's a good ICO, and it has reached soft cap.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:43:21 AM
There are a lot of ICOS who seem to be a good program, but they do not have the smell of the success. that is why i am always trying to contribute to those projects that are looking good for a long term.

Check if the profile team pics is displayed and check the use case. Read the whitepapers and see on the Product usefull.

Yeah, read and understand the entire concept of the project, but think also that scammers are still around us and definitely they have using ICO project to get money from the community. They are working it hard also so we can't easily take it down such ICO is legit or not. That's why we just be cautious in doing these.
The most important thing is to look at the project and see if they have the potential of becoming a success, there are many coins that are released that make no sense after reading just a few lines you realize that there is no way they can make that a reality, so by using a little bit of common sense you can avoid most of the scams that are in the market right now.
Activity: 350
April 27, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Check if the profile team pics is displayed and check the use case. Read the whitepapers and see on the Product usefull.

Yeah, read and understand the entire concept of the project, but think also that scammers are still around us and definitely they have using ICO project to get money from the community. They are working it hard also so we can't easily take it down such ICO is legit or not. That's why we just be cautious in doing these.
The most important thing is to look at the project and see if they have the potential of becoming a success, there are many coins that are released that make no sense after reading just a few lines you realize that there is no way they can make that a reality, so by using a little bit of common sense you can avoid most of the scams that are in the market right now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!
I recommend you to join bountyhive basically it is a website like a bounty hunting platform. The project that listed out there i truly believe they have made research before listing those projects so those must be trusted. The site is really simple especially if you want to report all the activities related to the campaign. This also protect us from bad ICO or scam projects. Besides bountyhive there are some sites out there but I forgot the link.
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

I use spreadsheets. There are a lot of them if you google it.

The next upcoming ICO is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 19, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
many ways to find the ICO project, it can also be found in bitcointalk.
but if you want more detail you can check on the ICO review website that provides scores for ICO projects like Coinbench and etc. not just score, there are review from crypto expert in this website
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

CoinSchedule is a great resource. I personally have been eyeing GNCompass & LoanDex Smiley #Bias Tongue
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
At first, you can use ICO aggregators like https://cryptodiffer.com/ and then DYOR on one of the top projects.
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
I usually find good ICO in this forum. Our job is to learn and evaluate whether this ICO is truly quality and legit. See if their project actually works. And their development team must have experience in that field
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

They said for choosing a good ICO first thing you need to check if the ICO is already legit and the cinsisting members of an Ico are have an experience or properly oriented to manage the ICO. Then you are looking for the developers of the ico if their are legit. Check their ICO if they have already completed whitepapers, a good road map, and specially if they have a website. Hence sometimes a KYC is a good sign of a good ICo.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 19, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
for this time yeah looking for him in this forum, bitcointalk and to analyze the best project we should see his project, white paper, team, manager,
we must also see the reputation of the promotional manager, as well as the project development team, whether it is competent on the previous project or not. so the potential of the project will be successful again will be greater
Activity: 518
April 19, 2018, 01:01:00 AM
Just need to pay attention to the team,  project idea (what would have been less competition), road map. To be honest, it is very difficult to choose a good ICO, as 90% scam.
Activity: 462
April 19, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
What is a good ICO?

An ICO where you are simply not scammed in the end?

or an ICO where all goes smooth but in the end doesn't deliver or has a shit product listed?

or an ICO with an amazing future ahead, that will moon instantly?

Different ICO's with different ways of spotting them I guess Smiley.

All sources should be taken with a salt of grain since everybody writing about upcoming ICO's is either getting paid (to shill) or invested in it themselves. It does give a nice idea on what the ICO is about of course, and sometimes if you hear about if early enough you are sitting on a gold mine. But that is definitely not guaranteed. Some ICO's have little to no traction and still do amazing. I remember skipping the $MAN ICO early January and choosing for more known ICO's like Wepower and Beetoken. Right now it feels like a mistake, since $MAN is looking like it is able to go to great heights. Who told me about $MAN? Nobody, just happen to stumble upon it on twitter. No big names were shilling it, no ICO reviews (not that I know of at that time). And why I skipped $MAN? Because of noticed the website was buggy as hell (which they renewed a week after ICO Smiley) and I wasn't impressed by the information on the website. I was able to stock up during recent dips, so I still have as much $MAN I would otherwise have bought at ICO Smiley.

Morale to this story, DYOR but in the end all ICO's may be a gamble.....
Not just a gamble,but most of them are scamming and if not shitcoin when comes out to exchanges.youre right there that do your own research for theres no one to blame when we fails about investing,but the most important is were going to learn from this mistakes
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
usually i see ico dev team, i must check the spreadsheets of popular people crypto crush. view and predict the future of the coin through the project that is made is realistic or not, multiply the analysis through the market, and marketcoincap, hopefully useful
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 18, 2018, 10:36:01 PM
for this time yeah looking for him in this forum, bitcointalk and to analyze the best project we should see his project, white paper, team, manager,

There is no other source for us, because most of the project launching their ANN in bitcointalk forum only. So we can easily track out their info through this announcement section, but it is not possible to trace the real identity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 18, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
Hey! Icobench, icoratings and some friendly groups in Telegram where people research upcoming ICOs (for example - DiddyCarter's)

Raitings on IcoBench are being sold, so I wouldn't trust them. It is always nessecary to make your own research.
The same about Telegram groups, whose reviews are paid.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
For me, I find good ICOs in ICOBench. They rate the ICO and has the background of the team as well as the whitepaper of the Project. There are also other existing websites like ICOdrop and such. Try to use them and you may join some of them.
finding a good ico is very difficult. we must be diligent to observe the ico that has been running. either successful or failing. we can analyze what causes the failure. and we use ico site to help our analysis.
Activity: 448
April 18, 2018, 09:51:47 PM
For me, I find good ICOs in ICOBench. They rate the ICO and has the background of the team as well as the whitepaper of the Project. There are also other existing websites like ICOdrop and such. Try to use them and you may join some of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 09:02:59 PM
The first place I look for ICO is the people on the team..They must be successful in their previous work..They must be active in linkedin..Google search should have detailed results..In addition, the project must be sustainable and developable.
Pages:
Jump to: