Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find good ICOs? - page 31. (Read 4968 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
April 18, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
@DikkieD

Yeah, that is a good and relevant question. I saw scammy ICOs rasing million of dollars, making all investors rich after hitting exchanges. On the other hand there were a lot of solid projects with great team and vision, that couldn't raise even the softcap, forced to end development. So it depends what are you looking for in crypto space - quick money or investing in projects that could change the future. Personally I choose ICOs that can disrupt real businesses, like cybersecurity, social media, health, etc. And only after extensive research about the team and their experience, adviosors, past products, token distribution and all that info. DYOR is the most important thing here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
April 18, 2018, 06:27:14 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

First you should check the team members specially the CEO if they are legit persons and that their credentials are easily to find in the google. Then you should review their projects and commodities if they are feasible or not that if the masses will really to invest to these projects and finally check the ICO reputations because the good bounty managers will check well the ICO before dealing with them because their reputation is at stake. I hope this will help you in finding good ICO in which your time will not be wasted.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 18, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
What is a good ICO?

An ICO where you are simply not scammed in the end?

or an ICO where all goes smooth but in the end doesn't deliver or has a shit product listed?

or an ICO with an amazing future ahead, that will moon instantly?

Different ICO's with different ways of spotting them I guess Smiley.

All sources should be taken with a salt of grain since everybody writing about upcoming ICO's is either getting paid (to shill) or invested in it themselves. It does give a nice idea on what the ICO is about of course, and sometimes if you hear about if early enough you are sitting on a gold mine. But that is definitely not guaranteed. Some ICO's have little to no traction and still do amazing. I remember skipping the $MAN ICO early January and choosing for more known ICO's like Wepower and Beetoken. Right now it feels like a mistake, since $MAN is looking like it is able to go to great heights. Who told me about $MAN? Nobody, just happen to stumble upon it on twitter. No big names were shilling it, no ICO reviews (not that I know of at that time). And why I skipped $MAN? Because of noticed the website was buggy as hell (which they renewed a week after ICO Smiley) and I wasn't impressed by the information on the website. I was able to stock up during recent dips, so I still have as much $MAN I would otherwise have bought at ICO Smiley.

Morale to this story, DYOR but in the end all ICO's may be a gamble.....
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:50:32 AM
Hello guys please I will like us to share our views on how to find good ICOs and If you have a special website or link that have been tested and trusted  where we can get good recommendations about genuine ICOs please kindly share it with us!!!

Hey! Icobench, icoratings and some friendly groups in Telegram where people research upcoming ICOs (for example - DiddyCarter's)
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: