Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find out about new projects? - page 10. (Read 2676 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
October 09, 2020, 03:23:07 PM
I gave up the habit of tracking ICO projects from ICO review websites, most of which just gave general evaluation of one ICO. Besides, the ICOs on the web are often described as very good and potential, but the majority will turn into a pile of rubbish. Such websites also do not have mixed comments so that investors can evaluate a project comprehensively.
If you want to invest in the best ICO make your own reviews, don't trust the web.
THose platforms mention are on twitter and Telegram, their members and followers have ability to meet the teams and ask your question, we have more AMA with all this platforms than in previous ICO years that are more discrete. This does not give a open answers, every investors will still need to do its research and no one can be 100% safe with all the hardwork to prevent scam.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
October 09, 2020, 02:51:13 PM
Telegram and YouTube channels, ANN topics in crypto forums, blogs and sites that announce upcoming projects, and you must carefully review any project before investing or working with it, because the project may be scam or it may fail, so you should read their whitepaper and make sure of the team’s experience in the success of the project.
EMV
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
October 09, 2020, 02:26:37 PM
I usually find out from telegram channels, as well as from sites like ICO Drops. You can watch very interesting news about projects on Twitter.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
October 09, 2020, 02:15:37 PM
I personally only use the Bitcointalk forum to find new bounty projects that will come up, on the other hand most forum users also use the project signature slot so you have no trouble knowing the project either from the member signature banner or in a special thread about altcoin announcements or bounty thread.
Activity: 135
Merit: 49
October 09, 2020, 02:11:36 PM
I don't have much money to invest in new projects. What I'm trying to do is to keep track of traditional investors who are switching to crypto and try to keep track of where they invest. Generally these people research the team's names, feasibility and guarantee some cash flow in the long time.

a16z for example is the group that I observe the most. I can't participate in groups like these suggested because it is difficult to filter what is paid marketing from what is a well-structured financial advice.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 09, 2020, 02:05:45 PM
That's great list to get information about new projects but honestly sometimes I just get new information here in the forum just like the DeFi projects or so the only difference is that some information here might not be true since and from your list they assure they are giving good information for the credibility and reputation.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
October 09, 2020, 01:23:34 PM
Thanks for the list, atleast I have a new reference now on where to search the latest crypto projects. But basically what I do is I invested in stable projects rather than newer ones. New projects might have a shot as well, but I’ve witnessed the pumps and dumps in crypto space that’s why I try to be cautious.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 09, 2020, 01:02:14 PM
All the stuff mentioned above is used, so I cannot say that there is a special source I trust most of all. However, I have signed up for 10 YouTube channels on cryptocurrencies which seem to be the most respected in the crypto world, and simply follow the news appearing on them.
Activity: 1022
October 09, 2020, 10:00:53 AM
as appealing with use of distinctive on customs with ideal science on returns with the terms of compliance, pupils to manage with own strategics as expecting with distinct on number as returns on commitment, on working with the business on crypto/blockchain project.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
October 09, 2020, 07:46:31 AM
As a beginner, you can take several steps,
First, you can visit the Bitcointalk forum, because most new projects always make announcements about their projects,
Second, you can follow several telegram groups that specifically discuss cryptocurrency projects, such as ICOBENCH, there you will always find lots of new projects to be reviewed,
And in addition you can join telegram groups that discuss cryptocurrency, usually there you will find new facts that not many people know, because there are lots of interesting discussions about cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
October 09, 2020, 07:45:21 AM
one way to find out whether the project is good or not is to try it, after that you will get used to choosing a project whether the project is good or not.
because already experienced.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
October 09, 2020, 07:10:10 AM
My personal journey has been following many discord and telegram groups based around investing and OTC trading.
Once you're in them long enough, you'll see some projects popping up all around, and sure enough, 90% of those are interesting with great potential.

As for those review sites, we all know who icobench operated, so their reviews, and similar site reviews, should be taken with a bit of a reservation
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
October 09, 2020, 07:04:59 AM
I honestly don't look too much for new projects, but this forum is a good source since most new projects have their bounties and ANN threads here.  I also gather news thru some of my friends here, some of us share news and projects that look promising. But as I mentioned, I mostly invest in established projects to lessen the risk of being scammed.
I learn about new projects from Bitcointalk, there are good topics that track the emergence of good new projects very well, that's enough for me. But I also use for investing only existing projects that work and which in my opinion, have good prospects for development. I can also pay attention to new projects, on the advice of my friend, who analyzes projects very well, studies them and can share good advice.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 09, 2020, 05:35:58 AM
You have a good resources, I prefer Bitcointalk when looking for a new projects, I can't find a good reason why developers will not open an announcement thread here to introduce their project to the Crypto community, unless they are hiding something and do not want to get expose, because every project will be investigated and if they have plan to scam investors they will expose here.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
October 09, 2020, 04:45:33 AM
I honestly don't look too much for new projects, but this forum is a good source since most new projects have their bounties and ANN threads here.  I also gather news thru some of my friends here, some of us share news and projects that look promising. But as I mentioned, I mostly invest in established projects to lessen the risk of being scammed.
By the term established projects what do you mean, That you invest in the projects that are already listed on exchanges or that the projects which are currently in ICO but have raised good amount of funds. I must say that in both of these cases the amount of money that you can make is very low as compared to investing in ICO in early stages where you can literally make 10x of your investment if the project takes off after getting listed on the exchanges.
For me also this forum serves as a great resource for finding out about new projects and their important announcements. But there is a problem too as on daily basis a lot of projects post their announcement and only a few are good, so a lot of spam has to be filtered out of the watchlist also.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 09, 2020, 04:39:09 AM
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 09, 2020, 04:30:38 AM
I don't find out about the new projects, but I prefer to invest in the market already listed. I don't choose too many projects to be the investment because that can confuse me to move based on market situations. Investing in new projects can not always be potential because many projects can change to scammed anytime. So you can find out the news about the latest project from the site you listed, but you need to find out more on another website, so you can compare the data you have, which can help you select the project.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
October 09, 2020, 04:05:30 AM
Here is my list which makes it easier for me to find:

1) CryptoDiffer - The list is not very relevant, some projects have already undergone public sale of tokens.
https://t.me/cryptodiffer
https://twitter.com/CryptoDiffer

2) ICO Analytics - News and analysis channel.
https://t.me/ico_analytic
https://twitter.com/ICO_Analytics

3) Generation Crypto - News and analysis channel.
https://t.me/Generation_Crypto

4)  Site Polka Project - Allows you to track new projects projects related to Polkadot system.
https://polkaproject.com/
It seems that everyone has their own differences and way of assessing the projects they want to invest in or become investors.

For example the people in this topic.

Topic: How to choose a good project?

Topic: How do you find new promissing projects? Here is how i do it.

I admit it, all the suggestions / ways you do to invest in a particular project / token can be said, ok.

In 2018, I have done the same thing as you did, initially smooth tokens grew rapidly in the market, entering the year 2019 everything is lost / plummeting, fortunately the tokens I invested in one of the projects, I immediately auctioned it off without experiencing any losses.

Currently I have another method that I do, I am more interested in investing in tokens / projects that have been listed on certain exchanges at this time, in terms of price can be played a little bit than being an investor in the current project, than the newly launched Project / token.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 09, 2020, 03:25:10 AM
The OPs post is a solid aggregator of quite credible sites, for sure. I tend to stick to my selected Telegram groups, one of them has been mentioned, CryptoDiffer. Others are IcoDrops, Top 7 ICO, ICO Analytics etc. Those are announcement channels that are announcing any upcoming promising sales, listings etc., all in all, very handy.
Activity: 57
October 09, 2020, 02:34:52 AM
One can use the ANN section, of altcoins to get notified about the new upcoming projects, also there are a couple of telegram channels who share new potential crypto projects depending upon their use-case.
Pages:
Jump to: