Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find out about new projects? - page 9. (Read 2676 times)

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 10, 2020, 01:42:56 PM
The best ico list site in the crypto industry and that's called icodrop. More than 90% of icos that have already listed on this platform have become the major coins or successful project.

You should put this in your list too as the owner of icodrop is also very active investing in the legit icos too.

https://icodrops.com/

This most reliable site based on my experience.  Grin

I agree, most of the projects listed on ico drop are good and successful projects in the market.
so this site is specifically for good projects, I don't know what they review the site based on but the project is generally successful.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1178
October 10, 2020, 12:59:56 PM
I thought we were just wasting our time finding a legit altcoin project at this point. Some of these project still have the potential to benefit investor and that is very rare. I wouldn't go far enough to browse through different types of project if it's just looking to join the bounty. Nor would it be nice to blindly join any bounty without any research. It will only be a waste of time and effort.

I'd say all of crypto medias is the shittiest promoter since they only get paid from the project while they don't know what the project is, usually they will wrote the "disclaimer" in the bottom page.

What you're saying may have a point is the fact that many of these promotor only advertise project even though they have no potential at all. As long as the developer is able to pay for the site to display these ads, the site will continue to display them in the list.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
October 10, 2020, 12:49:09 PM
Crypto medias are enough for me. It can be a nice filter as well. Big media is not writing about shitty projects
What filter they have? Can you explain? And what name of the Big media you said above?

I'd say all of crypto medias is the shittiest promoter since they only get paid from the project while they don't know what the project is, usually they will wrote the "disclaimer" in the bottom page.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
October 10, 2020, 12:39:41 PM
From the list, I only use the ICO Analytics telegram channel to track the latest updates from new projects. Sometimes it is hard to check each project one by one but it well worth it at the end if I can found what I am looking for. The Polkadot projects are not successful nowadays, maybe it should be replaced with better alternative sources. Checking each ICO analytics site one by one will not add anything new and my experience let me to filter the potential projects after checking it for 20 minutes. Investing in the new projects has such downsides and we have no other choices except accepting this fact.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
October 10, 2020, 12:19:09 PM
I also use some of the channels that you share but that is just for information that there is a new project that is hype. I will definitely do some research again because it will make me relieved and no regret to invest in a new project that other people have shared. Make it just a reference unless you really believe it because you get testimonials from yourself. Analyzing itself is good because it will increase our knowledge so that one day we will be able to do it better ourselves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
October 10, 2020, 11:56:04 AM
Hi ZEIIMAN

I was disappointed in cryptocurrency in the middle of 2019, I thought not coming back,  I made a mistake )
This is muddy water, but sometimes you can catch a big fish in it ))
Thanks for the links
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
October 10, 2020, 11:41:57 AM
I don't have the time and energy to check all the crypto channels all the time to keep up to date plus my IT knowledge is very limited so i can't judge a project based on it's source code or something.
Most of them time i hear about new promising projects in a investment pool telegram group that i am part of. When i see that a specific project is asked about a lot of times for a pool i look into that project further.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 10, 2020, 11:22:46 AM
Yes in this crypto spce every day a lots of new projects launched. And it's really hard to watch all of them. There are few resources where people normally find new projects. The first one is coinmarketcap. Coinmarketcap has a specific section called newly listed coins where you can find many new projects. Other than that you can try icoanalyst. Some telegrap group like crypto generation also give update about big new projects. And mostly you can find many new projects in this forum too. So these are the source I normally use. You can try other resources of your known.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 10, 2020, 10:02:48 AM
I usually searching for new project in bitcointalk forum, altcoin discussion board is the main source.
You can see there in announcement board section, sometimes there are new project has been created.
Outside bitcointalk forum, i usually looking for new projects in IEO on several exchanges.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
October 10, 2020, 06:18:02 AM
It is not possible to find new projects without analyzing the various sites in the forum for this you have to analyze every site well and try to stay active. Like the new bounty section new projects are constantly coming and updated here analyzing will reduce the easy risk of choosing a new project.

There is an opinion that experienced managers are more responsible in choosing the bounties they represent. One of these managers is Hhampuz, who introduced the new JACS project yesterday.tech with a reward pool equivalent to $ 700,000. It's possible that this is what you're looking for: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-jacstech-changing-the-way-data-networks-work-4-weeks-700000-5281069

I believe what is represented by Hhampuz he will know to research a good project to promote this is quite a big reward of $ 700k maybe if it is really successful like this TemTum then hunters will be happy to join the one managed by Hhampuz.

Every day future projects always appear, but sometimes we find it difficult to identify them in analyzing the project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
October 10, 2020, 05:57:36 AM
ICO calendar on the coindesk also can be useful to identify the upcoming cryptos projects but unfortunately we can't see much projects on those lists, don't know the real reason but in my opinion new projects not even reaching any amount in their fund raising program that is why they dropped new projects especially ICOs.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
October 10, 2020, 04:14:52 AM
Crypto medias are enough for me. It can be a nice filter as well. Big media is not writing about shitty projects
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 10, 2020, 03:20:22 AM
Hmmm basically i never used all of these

Let me share my experience on it

Prior to 2020, i used basically Bitcointalk in 2016-2018
After the crypto bull wildfire stopped when Bitcoin peaked at $20,000
I don't look for project in Bitcointalk anymore
Not because there is no legit/potential project, but more scams arise

I now only find out new project when the project randomly pop up in Coinmarket biggest gainer/loser, or coingecko hot topic
Word of mouth through Twitter is another way of how i find about projects
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 10, 2020, 03:16:35 AM
It is not possible to find new projects without analyzing the various sites in the forum for this you have to analyze every site well and try to stay active. Like the new bounty section new projects are constantly coming and updated here analyzing will reduce the easy risk of choosing a new project.

There is an opinion that experienced managers are more responsible in choosing the bounties they represent. One of these managers is Hhampuz, who introduced the new JACS project yesterday.tech with a reward pool equivalent to $ 700,000. It's possible that this is what you're looking for: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-jacstech-changing-the-way-data-networks-work-4-weeks-700000-5281069
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 10, 2020, 12:56:52 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 10, 2020, 12:50:31 AM
very useful information, because we as bounty hunters have to analyze further into a project, because if we don't analyze in a project we might be wrong in choosing it for us to participate in.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
October 10, 2020, 12:03:58 AM
The first reference, I always see new project updates in this forum that I'm proud of. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 then I saw who the manager was and surely he had a good reputation and then I juxtaposed other things that I deemed necessary. at least the basic analysis I got.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 09, 2020, 11:03:09 PM
I rarely need to check any websites or newsletters to find about new projects because im following a lot of people with similar interests and mostly those people are much kore experienced than me in this field so i do follow them and i often see they post about a new good project and if i like the initial look then i try to study more about the project before buying into the project but still there are often chances of failures so no guarantees.
Besides following those people, you should search from the other sources, so you will have additional data to give you more information about what you want. If you can have much info, I think that will make your analysis completed, and you can decide what to do related to the current situations. It will give you more chances to create another strategy, just if the market situations change in the other direction. You will know what strategy you can use.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
October 09, 2020, 03:54:54 PM
Telegram and YouTube channels, ANN topics in crypto forums, blogs and sites that announce upcoming projects, and you must carefully review any project before investing or working with it, because the project may be scam or it may fail, so you should read their whitepaper and make sure of the team’s experience in the success of the project.
It's way hard to read and analyze them all, especially if lf were eyeing in too many projects. I just learn to watch during DeFi projects the explanation via YouTube wherein the developers explains their project well. If the developer able to answer key questions and explain the use and idea of their project I skip on reading the whitepaper and just for us on searching whether there are also people investing in thru their own telegram and will know how active the team is and knowledgeable in their project.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 09, 2020, 03:35:02 PM
Haven't clicked on any of those link, but kinda looks like bunch of sites that promote shitty projects. Do the websites do their research on how legit the project is? Will they take responsible if people gets scammed? I don't think so. There are here with their referral links and paid contents. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are controlled by one person. But I am pretty much sure they get paid to promote any project. They don't care if its a scam project as long as they get paid.
Stop joining those groups or following those twitter accounts. Do your own research!
Pages:
Jump to: