Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find out about new projects? - page 2. (Read 2675 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
December 08, 2020, 04:21:10 PM
Back in those days of the ICO's i  do research some of my investment involvement from icobench which has always be my guild from inception although sometimes my investment failed, this website helped my research and was able to make something good from my investment. These days, i don't usually do such becasue of my knowledge about new projects be launch into the cryptocurrency space.
in my opinion, icobench is the worst site for evaluating ICO's.
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
December 08, 2020, 12:17:04 PM
At the initial stage when I just got to know about blockchain and ICOs, I was feeding off information from my friends who started before me. But now, ICO Drops, Crypto Differ, Twitter and Bitcointalk ANN are few of the places I get to know about new projects.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 08, 2020, 11:46:26 AM
First of all, thank you for sharing, ICO Drops, I usually learn about new projects from it. But since 2018, I rarely visit ICO Drops, including other ico websites.Compared to know about new projects,i prefer to invest in those high value coins.
Activity: 608
Merit: 10
December 08, 2020, 09:12:27 AM
For me I get updates about new project from the following platforms:
1. WhatsApp group: there's one whatsapp group that I joined, they give updates and links to new projecr
2. I checked Altcoin Bounty using this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
3. I also make use of these groups on telegram

https://t.me/ico_analytic
https://t.me/Generation_Crypto
https://t.me/cryptodakuofficial
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 01, 2020, 11:02:02 AM
For me I got to know about new project from Cryptorank News, any update I get on this I check up on the project and base my listing on the ranking from the site. Thank you for listing other means will make sure I glance through to improve my involvement in the next project listing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 01, 2020, 01:21:49 AM
Hi everyone, I mostly participate in public token sales, so I need to know about the start of sales as early as possible to prepare. I wonder how you learn about new projects? I am particularly interested in how people learn about projects that only have a discord channel. Or do you follow the investment of any funds? Maybe there are some informational subreddits? Let's share useful sources!

Hello ZEII, I've got somthg that might interest you. It's a bona-fide project.

Pls PM your email so that I can send you the white paper.

Regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
November 30, 2020, 06:16:32 PM
You wanna checkout altcoin part of this forum where you'll discover what you're searching for. There are sites that may assist you with picking a project yet you have to investigate their announcement thread and see what sort of reaction they are getting, add their social media performance of twitter

I check altcoins section on this forum to get updates on new projects which is very helpful. I also check icodrops for new project updates, and turn on their Twitter notifications. It's good to see people's reactions on new project social handles and threads, but some comments can be misleading. Some reviews from people's comments and by ico rating sites are paid, so when doing research it's unwise to take decisions solely based on such ratings.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
November 30, 2020, 04:42:11 PM
You wanna checkout altcoin part of this forum where you'll discover what you're searching for. There are sites that may assist you with picking a project yet you have to investigate their announcement thread and see what sort of reaction they are getting, add their social media performance of twitter
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 14, 2020, 06:11:00 PM
new projects are now all about Defi, very little is out of context,
and success will come to defi projects, maybe what their CEO thinks is that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
November 14, 2020, 01:55:31 PM
yes maybe that's a good reference we can follow for updates on new projects. but in most cases I personally use the announcement section of this forum more often to get information on any new projects that are coming up. I rarely use other sources unless I really want to invest in a project then I am more thorough in some of the other sources as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
November 14, 2020, 01:26:56 PM
I don't use any of these. actually I am not an investor so I don't get into those troubles. I only try to find those good projects that are conducting some rewards activities like airdrop, bounty, contest, quiz, etc. And some active telegram group and this forum are more than enough to find those things. anyway, your website looks good and active too. But this could be useful for investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 14, 2020, 11:07:48 AM
for now I focus on trading, but when I was still investing in ICO (new project) I always looked for information about ICO at https://www.coinschedule.com and now the link can't be opened anymore (when I tried to open it today), even though in my opinion the website is very good for finding information about ICO (new projects),

so does anyone know what happened to the website? did the website change its name or does it no longer exist? if you know about the information please help me, because I am curious and want to know about the website.

but apart from https://www.coinschedule.com, I also often search for information about new projects at https://icobench.com, because in my opinion the information provided by https://icobench.com is also very complete and the appearance of the website is very attractive (user friendly).
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
November 14, 2020, 07:23:00 AM
Now getting information about an ICO is not difficult because on the internet and telegrams many groups provide information about the new ICO project but of course any information provided is not 100% reliable, so our carefulness is also needed in reading any information related to the ICO and That is why we really need advise from people who are experienced in analyzing an ICO, it is unethical if we immediately trust information about ICO without checking the truth about the ICO project from various sides.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
November 14, 2020, 07:21:54 AM
It's a very tough question because I don't know where I found all of these legit projects. I am searching for this forum and visiting others profile, why they support their projects. Website visiting will improve your knowledge instead of following any scam website. I agree to visit a website if I find the ANN thread or other information in this forum.

why is it difficult? Isn't it very easy to find new projects in this forum,
just go to the altcoin announcement thread, there are so many new projects coming up,
you can see them when a member posts, or you can visit other sites besides this forum,
because there are many information available on the internet about altcoin projects.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
November 14, 2020, 05:28:46 AM
I once joined a local telegram group where the admin is someone who can be considered an expert in the world of crypto and some of his recommendations have worked well, but it has been a long time since he has been actively providing new recommendations.
For now I just looked at new project recommendations from some ICO analysis and then looked for information on this forum to be sure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 14, 2020, 02:33:04 AM
I am one of the active bounty hunters and I can say my full time only on this forum, so I have no trouble knowing the list of new projects that will be released soon or have been released on this forum, especially in the Bounty Threads section. besides that I also use other sources such as via youtube & Twitter channels to find out about a project, news about the Crypto Market and other things related to crypto.
Twitter isn't a safe place to get news about new projects, of I could recall well there are thousands of scam projects on Twitter with no intent of raising funds through IEO but luring twitter users to buy their tokens, be very careful with twitter crypto projects
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 14, 2020, 02:30:12 AM
I don't bother wasting time with Icodrops and other ICO rating websites like it, I prefer using bitcointalk announcement section to find new projects, I believe that we have more serious projects on this forum than that of ICO websites, many projects on ICOdrops have no ANN thread on this forum
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
November 14, 2020, 02:13:30 AM
I am one of the active bounty hunters and I can say my full time only on this forum, so I have no trouble knowing the list of new projects that will be released soon or have been released on this forum, especially in the Bounty Threads section. besides that I also use other sources such as via youtube & Twitter channels to find out about a project, news about the Crypto Market and other things related to crypto.

Maybe I don't like you almost every hour on this forum, surely you have extensive knowledge and know new projects that will come, if I am like you who have free time on this forum, maybe I will spend my time with this forum, and of course I will get a broader knowledge like you, even though I have a job outside this forum, but I take the time to do my activities on this forum, such as being a bounty hunter like you, and looking for new projects on several social media such as Twitter and Youtube. , at least I am not too far behind about interesting information on this forum, with this thread and discussions like this make my knowledge broader in the future, as a bounty hunter ..
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 14, 2020, 01:23:06 AM
Before I make use of the platform to find out new project that is on board,if the new project is real or not I must use my personal research to confirm before investing on a particular project. Since we came out from pandemic, I make use of the forum and my personal research to find out new project to invest that will make me earn a good profit from my investment.
There are many bounty campaign going on, that is still making some bounty hunter think if they are in the right project that will favour them at the end of the campaign just because of the delay of the project and slow of the new project. There are many new project which are not scam but real for investors to invest and make a good income from the investment.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
November 13, 2020, 07:55:20 PM
CryptoDiffer
Cryptodaku
ICO Drops

I have been using these three services for several years now.
Every time I want to know which project to invest in, or what top projects exist on the market now, I turn to these analytical services.
They have proven their competence over the years in the field.

i get information from this telegram group too, its very infomative for crypto investors and good to joined. most of new project informed this group to create their community due this TG community were very big.

I only use this forum for updates. and simply write about web projects on Google then read about what they have to offer. i don't really trust the ICO channel on telegram, there's a lot of spam there and even worse someone contacted me via DM and in the end they were scamers.
sometime not all project not create their ANN thread in this forum , and we need other source for refference.
Pages:
Jump to: