Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you handle long shot bets? - page 5. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
May 29, 2023, 12:56:25 PM
[...]I don’t know but it’s very hard for to quit gambling when my bankroll is at loss or on a little bit profit.
I've been through that phase and I'm glad that I'm more chill now whenever I'm not lucky on some of my gambling sessions. I managed to limit my bankroll to a point where I'm okay even if I lose it all. I don't top up on the same day to chase losses.

There are times when I feel like ending the day already so I just put x10 of my usual bet size on games like Crash and for 100x multiplier. Unsuccessful so far but I don't feel depressed over that loss.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 29, 2023, 12:37:03 PM
When I was gambling for long before, like throughout the whole day, I may be winning but I do ended the day in loss. If I am losing, I continue to play until I lose more.

My pattern now is that I gamble for a short time. If I lose at first, I use martingale. If I lose second, I use martingale until third time. If I lose, I quite for the day. Let us say my first bet is $0.5, second bet $2 and the third bet to be $5. All on 3 odds bet.

I wish my target to be the third bet. But if I continue to win, I enjoy it for a short time and I quit. Anytime I fail before the short time end to the point that I lose three times at once, I quit for that day.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
May 29, 2023, 12:27:18 PM
I have this kind of problem ever since I started online gambling. I’m always bored playing same bet amount while my bankroll just keep coming back and fort to my initial bank roll.

The real problem starts when I’m on a long losing streak with same bet amount let's say 5 win streak. My mind set change from relax gambling to chasing loss. Even after I recover my loss, I bet already in abnormal pattern so that I can earn profit in a fast way. I always conclude my mistake after gambling. I keep repeating this cycle. My gambling time only ended up if I’m on profit big time or 100% loss my bankroll. I don’t know but it’s very hard for to quit gambling when my bankroll is at loss or on a little bit profit.

Anyone here is successful doing a long shot bet? A point were you can be satisfied without considering your bankroll status and just pure fun on gambling experience?
Pages:
Jump to: