Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you? - page 8. (Read 15979 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Most of the websites trying to scam people, are websites that promise unrealistic gains, promising high returns in a few months, or even weeks. It is necessary to be attentive to the reports, because if the site is not legit, probably someone already had problems with this. You simply need to research to avoid headache.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Scammers had improved since last years, the most business were working with paypal, that were one easy way to know when the site would turn into scam on the short time, and the most people didnt invest at those, nowadays projects are being made with bitcoin. At crypto its hard to know when the website will scam you, but usually some of this happens: delays at payment, admin stay away when he were online all days even for short period, the support dont reply, another amazing plan for you reinvest.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
we all know that its difficult to spot a scammer because they are very cunning.But we can take some steps to find scammers.

1.Most of the scammer will commit you to high returns for little invest.
2. They will ask for my personal information.My home address,phone number,fb account etc.
3.They will pressure me to take decision quickly or respond them fast.
4.legitimate organization wont make grammatical mistakes or rarely they do.But scammer will make this every time.
5.when i will asked some serious question they will stop me or tell me to be quite.

I think these are the reason how can i spot a scammer.   
Yes this is very true sign of scammers. Number 1 is the most obviuos act of an scammer. Offering you a very good and very high profits in your investment and They will make it scam. HYIP is one of them

Number once means nothing...
I promise nothing and although I'm taken for a scamer...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
we all know that its difficult to spot a scammer because they are very cunning.But we can take some steps to find scammers.

2. They will ask for my personal information.My home address,phone number,fb account etc.
4.legitimate organization wont make grammatical mistakes or rarely they do.But scammer will make this every time.
5.when i will asked some serious question they will stop me or tell me to be quite.

Yes this is very true sign of scammers. Number 1 is the most obviuos act of an scammer. Offering you a very good and very high profits in your investment and They will make it scam. HYIP is one of them
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
early scam site
1 delay payment
2 much reason is delay payment
3 site is maintanance, and high frequence

Yes,that is already alarming when they are always delayed or in maintenace until the site disappears or can not be accessed anmore. Others are offering  promises that too much to believe or outrageous interest. Beware of those HYIP.

it is why I try to hold payout rules high within the delay I have promised and for the people in a hurry...they can even ask for an earlier payout.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
early scam site
1 delay payment

Yes,that is already alarming when they are always delayed or in maintenace until the site disappears or can not be accessed anmore. Others are offering  promises that too much to believe or outrageous interest. Beware of those HYIP.
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com
early scam site
1 delay payment
Activity: 770
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?

Dude ive been here long enough to know that shit a mile away. I will not lie I have been scammed out of a total of about $250 but I was new and the site was really well done also I made a moronic mistake of sending my funds to a scam site thinking I won't invest it all only a bit and send the rest back. Lol obviously we all know what happened next. I could not draw it didn't even appear opin my account and I realize how stupid I was. The thing is I had just come back from making transactions at a legit site. So I had trust mode on. So I lesrnt to never go from a legit site to a shady or even slightly suspicuos site since you might forget they a scam and despite by mistake.

Anyway I kind feel like I'm a professional bs finder now lol. But really it is not so hard. Most struggle with their gut but trust your gut its almost always right but its not easy to trust your gut I too am victim to that. Just use your head. MM is a scam bs ponzi wrapped up in whatever bs lies and chocolate candy ass frosting. Looks good but bite in and you break your damn teeth.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Just always remember the saying "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is" and more often than not you won't fall for any scams.

I agree, I think that is just the best argument and rule you can use its simply and easy to explain and mostly right 9 of the 10 times.
I usually have sure about when the website is going to turn into a scam or when it is, when the admin makes insane promotions, as well when they start asking for money for their projects, in the general if someone contact me just because i had invested 0,05btc or above ammounts i just moove out my coins. The last time i had invested 1 bitcoin, the admin went off for 1 week the result were i had withdraw all my investement, and some days after the website becamed scam, i had look that admin made my withdraw, i had lost on those something like 0,50 btc earnings, but i had roi.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Just always remember the saying "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is" and more often than not you won't fall for any scams.
But in my opinion too, a well planned scam are usually could be identified before we are using their services and we could avoid them completely.
But when a very good services turning into scam, most of the people do fail to smell them. If it accidentally becomes scam like due to any unexpected hacking or any other reason, then we do not have any other go other than suffering.
So this  means all investments do have risk on losing your money even if you use the most reputable website or services chances of lossing money is still there. The difference between a reputable and a scam they usually last on a short period of time only and it depends on the knowledge on a certain person because if you are already experienced enough you could able to tell directly which is a scam or not but for those total newbies then chances of being scammed is high.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
But in my opinion too, a well planned scam are usually could be identified before we are using their services and we could avoid them completely.
But when a very good services turning into scam, most of the people do fail to smell them. If it accidentally becomes scam like due to any unexpected hacking or any other reason, then we do not have any other go other than suffering.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Strength in Numbers
Lack of information, unrealistic gains too good to be truth are pretty much best indicators someone want to scam you. Something "important" to download from site is another sign. Do some researches before deposit anything anywhere.
Unrealistic gains are one of the easiest factors to see on a scam website. Simply use a compound interest calculator to realize that many websites out there are offering profits that are the dream of any investor, but that in the end can become a big nightmare.

Yes those factors are the best way to know if a site tries to scam you. And also know where they are getting their profit.

So if the profit they will give you comes from the people who will also scam them, then that's a very suspicious move.

Just stay away from them and that will surely give you an headache.
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
Lack of information, unrealistic gains too good to be truth are pretty much best indicators someone want to scam you. Something "important" to download from site is another sign. Do some researches before deposit anything anywhere.
Unrealistic gains are one of the easiest factors to see on a scam website. Simply use a compound interest calculator to realize that many websites out there are offering profits that are the dream of any investor, but that in the end can become a big nightmare.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Most commonly scam sites are those who offers a huge advantage to a person whose interested to invest money on them. Usually in scam site, you could see that the number of members in their site is low. Also, if they aren't active or doesn't known in a forum, then that site could be  scam.

That is truly the common site doings and it indicates that they will run off, giving such huge profits is totally shaddy and if site will suddenly drop that promo well it is the precious time for us to run so we will not became their victims and also we need to leave the hyip investments since there are no true business behind them and it is been build up to scam people and never ever can give us good profits in return.
Promising high returns which truly indicates a scam because no investments on this planet will give you that  kind of offer which means those sites are jsut showing off good rates on most cases newbie do fall for this kind of investments because they dont have  knowledge with this kind of sites but for those who are experienced enough they are already aware and dont tend to invest anymore on this  sites.

Most commonly scam sites are those who offers a huge advantage to a person whose interested to invest money on them. Usually in scam site, you could see that the number of members in their site is low. Also, if they aren't active or doesn't known in a forum, then that site could be  scam.

That is truly the common site doings and it indicates that they will run off, giving such huge profits is totally shaddy and if site will suddenly drop that promo well it is the precious time for us to run so we will not became their victims and also we need to leave the hyip investments since there are no true business behind them and it is been build up to scam people and never ever can give us good profits in return.

Yeah, it's basically to know a scam sites are those that are too big to provide a profit and also those who provide a facility which if counted much larger. It's all one of the things that ought to be on the suspect and sought more information, other things are those which give an advantage to the standard but have a thing that's not clear origin they get an advantage in the investment
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: