Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you? - page 5. (Read 15979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
But unfortunately a HYIP or ponzi will not last for long time so that some people may not have a track of site you might be looking for. How your friend will be helping you when you are going to join a brand new HYIP site. So, analyzing by ourselves must be the only possible way to protect ourselves from many future scams.
In the past Hyip had a sequence, that were the first members will be able to roi, since they will promote the website to others, that will invest, soo in the medium short time the admin stop paying, lets say 2-5 months, since some last even more, but nowadays they stop paying 3 weeks or 10 days after they get a lot investment, soo there is no way to prevent this kind of scam. People still get the ilusion of fast money without have to do anything. To protect your coins just avoid those ponzis, invest at trading, sport gambling or any other thing.

Then my U2 system with over 13 months run time  should be trustable (lol)
Even you are longer run your HYIP site we will still not trusting you since you already have 8 negative trust as a proof that you are one of them do you think you can stay more long it is impossible there is no free in the internet everything needs to work hard in order to earn good amount.

Thanks,
So long you are talking about Hyips you are not talking about my U2 system where it is impossible to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
One way of those scammers try to scam you through getting your personal informations from you particulary your primary e-mail. These scammers dig up you more infos even personal questions even your birthday and anniversaries. They are more agressive in getting your details and try many tricks to get you attached to them and that you should be aware of.

That's why most sites require you to use a combination of characters, a number, and an alphanumeric character. Back then, people would just use their name as a password or if they're feeling creative, they will use their name but in a backward manner. Some use numbers as well but it's just the date of their date or someone related to them. If a hacker would bruteforce someone that has a password like that, it wouldn't take that much for him to get into the account.

There's also the secret question back then which is quite easy to hack. You just have to know the personal details of the person that you want to hack (i.e. mother's maiden name, first school that have been to, etc.) It's not that hard to get all those details by just talking to the guy either personally or online.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
But unfortunately a HYIP or ponzi will not last for long time so that some people may not have a track of site you might be looking for. How your friend will be helping you when you are going to join a brand new HYIP site. So, analyzing by ourselves must be the only possible way to protect ourselves from many future scams.
In the past Hyip had a sequence, that were the first members will be able to roi, since they will promote the website to others, that will invest, soo in the medium short time the admin stop paying, lets say 2-5 months, since some last even more, but nowadays they stop paying 3 weeks or 10 days after they get a lot investment, soo there is no way to prevent this kind of scam. People still get the ilusion of fast money without have to do anything. To protect your coins just avoid those ponzis, invest at trading, sport gambling or any other thing.

Even you are longer run your HYIP site we will still not trusting you since you already have 8 negative trust as a proof that you are one of them do you think you can stay more long it is impossible there is no free in the internet everything needs to work hard in order to earn good amount.
legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Activity: 756

One way of those scammers try to scam you through getting your personal informations from you particulary your primary e-mail. These scammers dig up you more infos even personal questions even your birthday and anniversaries. They are more agressive in getting your details and try many tricks to get you attached to them and that you should be aware of.

Yeah it does one of the things that can be done by the scammer, because they can easily to find out things about your life or your confidential data with just building your own email or other account. Because all the data we use to register in the social media service or more will inevitably be seen by everyone. And usually the data that will be targets for scams.so if we want to secure confidential data then you need to be careful in giving information you have to social media, or you can use the name or the data yourself formally or not actually so that your data is protected
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.
if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.

Yes, the most effective way to know if that is a scam is always search on the web the background of that site you going to join.
I guess it must be a must if you really joining into something new, know their backgrounds, the feedbacks so you will be noticed.
Activity: 882

legendary
The list of  people I scammed?
So far the list is empty...

But you can call me boy...even old boy...because it is so...(lol)

You can say
I believe that winspiral is a horrible scammer...ok
But please do not say:
winspiral is a scammer...because winspiral never scammed and will never do.

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

If you analyse my U2 system...you can see that I'm right..."impossible to lose"
Try to lose and discover from yourself that it is impossible.
I suppose you are honest because I do not have  proof you are dishonest...
Please do not accuse me without proof...

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.

""I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.""
you are right:
Those people have argument with"horrible design and poor English"
Nice proves...(lol)
The specificity of my system is that it is different with big companies because the profit is zero or more...never in negative.
Sorry if you can not understand this...
What i promise is hold:
Nowadays I say profit is minimum (in average) 20000 satoshi because it is so...it is not a promise.
Average daily profit since the start is 30000 satoshi or so...
Is paying people scam? (lol)

If I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

You can say
But please do not say:

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

legendary

You can say
But please do not say:

Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

You can say
But please do not say:

Activity: 812

When the site always down,doing maintenance evryday thats the time its starting to take away all the investors money.until site will be permanent closed and cannot reached
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
You just need to do some research before doing anything at a site. Check the site if it has some malware, search their company name and ask felow Botcoiners if they used the site or do they think that the site is legit or a scam. Investment sites are mostky scams, so I would not even try to use them at all.
Making some research before you invest is really a good step so that you wont be easily scammed by a certain investments.If you saw that the rates or returns of investment are too good to be true then you should think first because these kind of sites are actually scams and just keep promising good words to their potential investors so that they could invest on the site.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
You just need to do some research before doing anything at a site. Check the site if it has some malware, search their company name and ask felow Botcoiners if they used the site or do they think that the site is legit or a scam. Investment sites are mostky scams, so I would not even try to use them at all.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Well, it is pretty easy to read some comments about the site over the internet.
If it is a gambling site, then you have askgamblers.com for this job.
Also keep in your mind that there are no random gifts, if a site offers you a deal that you are sure that they lose money from it, then don't take it unless you have some knowledge that the site is completely legit.

Thank you! I learned something today too. This time about an additional source to check gambling sites.

As for other site types and gifts, some legit sites gave real crypto to newcomers as part of their campaigns. I know an exchange site who was doing it and was honest about it. If I avoided the site, I would not have benefited from their gift. That's why I am not sure about this suggestion about "free gifts". Some sites really give gifts for free just to become more popular among people. I wouldn't consider that a bad omen.
legendary
they are just getting their profit from the deposits of their investors.
Yes businesses with the improper source of income generation, must be doing ponzi business model and they will most probably will scam in very near future. Background checking is more important before and after investing into a site. We need to keep on monitoring their business activities so that we can predict they will scam or not.

Surely they are scams and also add that if their promising you hourly rate or whatsoever interest they will give you back after depositing.

That's their very script, that 'hourly rate interest' when you have read that word, then ignore those sites and don't waste your time to invest with them.

And even don't get curious with them anymore just stay away from them.
I know there have been a lot of scamming websites before but not all websites scam with this method.
You can have the funds and if you have huge enough funds you can keep some on the bank to pay people when needed and rest could be in fiat savings account getting bigger. Like insurance companies.

But that's not a way to know if the site tries to scam us and to be clarified there are a lot of ways to know that a site is scam.

My opinion is just one of the many of it and if there is no service in return of your deposited bitcoins but the interest and profit they are saying then don't trust it.

That's another tactic of scamming sites.

Please clarify on what you are sayin here since your thoughs are not cleared annd its no undestandable, but as for experience we can really determine on when the site whike try to scam us when they are giving some signs of withdrawal delaying,site turns down and says for mentainance and last big return back of investments, and that should be the red flag for all investor so they can flee before they will get scam by certain scam sites.
You should really be wary about this kind of event since its the indication of a certain investment or website would really tend to become scam thats why its considered as a go signal to withdraw all of your money that you did invest but its not always the case since most site will shut directly without any signs or notice.
not always that you can heard or seen the signal it is better to stop investing in some sitesor deal to someone not actually trusted..  you can not know the signal easily but staying away will be the good idea to just to prevent to experience to be scam..
Many scammers that you can found online and i think it is not a good idea if you invest if you are seen or attract from the offer they are giving..

@senyorito123 I'm saying that the tactics of scamming sites is like this, when you invested or deposited to their address.

But there is nothing in exchange or in return like some service or products and they are promising you some good interest rate.

Then that's sounds fishy already, why you would invest or deposit to them without getting something in return, just like pyramiding of people.

You can say
But please do not say:
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, it is pretty easy to read some comments about the site over the internet.
If it is a gambling site, then you have askgamblers.com for this job.
Also keep in your mind that there are no random gifts, if a site offers you a deal that you are sure that they lose money from it, then don't take it unless you have some knowledge that the site is completely legit.
Pages:
Jump to: