Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 13. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
January 24, 2019, 01:54:33 PM
For me risk is something that must be faced in trading, including in crypto trading. And the reference to buying or selling crypto is news, if there is good news then I will buy and if there is bad news we must sell quickly before the price falls.
I don't think the news can make me get profit when trading. sometimes the news is not always good and sometimes good news does not provide much profit in the market. I think more of analytical techniques are important for profit. and for me to face losses is patience to do restraintpatience to do restraint
Well news its the part of Fundamental Analysis depend whats its the news about, I using a news method for crypto with dont have a high volume trading. Most of them its really work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 24, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
The best way to manage risk is to invest in various coins for the long term.
Also, if you are engaged in daily trading, then trade in various coins, this will also reduce the risks.

Your advice's checked in practice and doesn't work - most coins have been falling for more than 2 years and those which grow don't cover the losses. The only way out is trading, which you need for fixing a profit
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
January 24, 2019, 01:51:18 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
I diversify my portfolio. Sometimes even too much. I take only long-term. I have a withdrawal strategy and stick to it no matter what. Risks are always present. We strive to minimize them. All profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 01:46:45 AM
For me risk is something that must be faced in trading, including in crypto trading. And the reference to buying or selling crypto is news, if there is good news then I will buy and if there is bad news we must sell quickly before the price falls.
I don't think the news can make me get profit when trading. sometimes the news is not always good and sometimes good news does not provide much profit in the market. I think more of analytical techniques are important for profit. and for me to face losses is patience to do restraintpatience to do restraint
at this moment only news about ETF and BAKKT that could make rise market capitalization and demand.news about developtment only effected to certain coins , not cryptocurrency market overall.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 01:39:13 AM
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 01:28:32 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 01:11:50 AM
Risks in crypto is normal for me. You earn there, you lose here. Results vary per trade or per investment. A huge success from your past investment may not happen to the next so always be careful in investing. As for me I always invest only on those ICOs that has a good working product and professional team and developers. But this is not yet assurance that you'll gain profits for there's a lot of failed ICOs too. So just invest with the amount you can afford to lose. Be always ready on whatever outcome.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 24, 2019, 01:11:36 AM
In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.  
Doing a limit to lose to be able to avoid the amount of losses that we will experience is a solution that can indeed be done to be able to avoid if you want to invest safely
Diversify is one good way to manage risk. with diversify the risk might be much smaller, because you will avoid the risk of bankruptcy because invest in just one coin. and then managing the right capital according to your financial capabilities is also a good way too, Do not allocate funds more than you cannot afford to lose
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
January 24, 2019, 01:05:29 AM
In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.   
Doing a limit to lose to be able to avoid the amount of losses that we will experience is a solution that can indeed be done to be able to avoid if you want to invest safely
I also do that because if I don't cut lose then the losses can be bigger. because if you hold a time that you don't know I think things aren't profitable. this method may be done by many traders because they are used to doing this. and can be done for reference to many people who want to try it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2019, 12:56:32 AM
Cryptocurrency trading is indeed very high risk, but behind the high risk, Cryptocurrency trading is also potentially very high to get a big profit. So inevitably we will definitely experience it, but to minimize large losses, usually I only spend half of my money that I use to trade. and half of me shopping again if suddenly the price of coins drops. so I still have money when the price of a coin really falls.
This is a risk that we have to face, when we want to get a big opportunity, we also have to be prepared to accept big risks. The thing we can do is minimize the risk, usually investing in a popular coin will have a small risk, it is very suitable for a newbie. For someone who is pro, he can choose to invest in an ICO project, this is indeed gambling, but the benefits gained will be very large.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 24, 2019, 12:26:13 AM
In crypto you have to forget the past where  you earn huge in short span of time. Now you have to be patience ane diversify your portfolio and invest in top 20 coin for most part of your investment. Always invest slowly and wait for another opportunities.   
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 12:18:46 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 11:53:45 PM
Short-term trading is difficult to get big profits because the movements are unpredictable and the increasing value of coins requires a process that is not easy to improve.
risks that have been experienced are usually closed with profit. if you sell at a low price because it's too late to sell it at a high price, then you can buy at a low price so in the future you can get a greater profit if you can wait patiently and can manage it. You should often check the market so that you can understand the right time to take action.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
January 23, 2019, 10:59:08 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

Managing my risk is quite an easy task for me, just put some time and effort the things that you do, basically for me, I consider scalping as safer way of gaining income rather than day trading.
copper member
Activity: 350
January 23, 2019, 09:17:42 PM
Before going to invest we need to create portfolio first then we have to do some research in good project . After you can divide your investment in different project.
Activity: 135
January 23, 2019, 07:59:55 PM
I do proper research before investing in any project and then hold that for long term.

This is working good for me till now.

exactly. read their white paper and look at their team, are they credible...
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 23, 2019, 07:57:51 PM
In what we often do in crypto it certainly has an impact on the risk of each. It could be a big risk or a small risk. But that is a natural thing, with that maybe we will understand when we already know the risk. For a profit we certainly cannot say or we can do a lot and at least profit. But with all that, of course we will continue to hope for big or small profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 07:34:07 PM
I'am a short-term trader, I do not want to be a long-term trader because the risk is more, if when I buy coins and the price goes up, I get a profit, I will sell immediately, because if you hold it longer, the price maybe fall and the risk loss will be there.
so it's better for short-term trading.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 23, 2019, 07:32:35 PM
I don't really have any strategy in this kind of situation in the market and what I only pursue is my plan which is holding my investments for too long. And I think it is enough to make my investments grow this coming months unlike the past year that won't make my investments growth I believe that this year will make it more chance of making more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 23, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
Minimizing the risks today is the most important task that should be taken care of by absolutely every person, so it seems to me that the best that can be done is to decentralize your assets on possible projects.
There are different known ways to diversify portfolio with crypto and traditional financial assets. I always care about maximized rewards with keeping risks minimized. Buying the token for trading later doesn't mean same thing with investing to project's future. It is important to have idea what kind of risks investors wanna to take before investing single penny to ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: