Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 16. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 31, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
My first aim is not lose money in these bear market which are dropping since beginning of the year, then I can think to earn money. There are few coins I follow, when they drop, I buy and sell from target, I learned every moves of them almost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
I don't like short-term trading. Because you always need to monitor the market and watch for all the changes to get the most benefit. I do not invest a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market. I invest as much as I can lose.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
December 30, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
For short-term period i prefer to look at daily news,telegram,twitter,linkedin comunnity. It is more easy to trade 5 min charts than trading 4 hour candle charts. No need to rush but short term is more profitable than thinking about manage the risks on higher time frames.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 07:04:41 PM
Making profits when the market collapses is certainly very difficult and even has the risk of losing money. But I do short-term trading like buying coins when the price is red and when the price turns green I can sell it immediately. Of course, this requires our accuracy and maybe only a few results can be obtained.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 30, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
To buy a token I checkout the market cap, roadmap to determine the present status and the future impact,In order to manage my risk I ensure I take profit at every moment,not allowing greed to affect an individual is a major determinant to enjoying profit in the crypto world.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
You wanna hear about my risks? In this case I wanna tell you I am extremely risky, man!
I would like someone to tech me about risk, I don't know how to cope with it!
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:27:36 PM
Money management is a prerequisite for your successful and safe trading. Now the most profitable is a short trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 30, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
I buy coins when the general sentiment of crypto is good. I do not sell or buy coins when there are fuds in the crypto verse because it can cause a lot of harm to my holdings. In trading, I do only short term trades with coins that are very new and long terms for coins that have good daily volumes.
Activity: 448
December 30, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
there is no strategy as such I just don’t put my money there where there is a feeling that I can burn out
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 30, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
I do not have a specific strategy, but I try to adhere to the basic rules of trading and investments. Such as asset diversification, and investing only those funds that I can easily lose.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
I am a trader looking for a steady return, so most of the time I will sell them when I get a reward or hold more than 15% encryption.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 05:45:07 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
Just keep checking the news and keep checking the telegram so if some bad news or good news will appear, so i can do my TA better (Cut loss or buy more).. I trade many token or coin every day and always stay on my chair to watching my investment.
Activity: 388
December 30, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
The best way to manage risk is to diversify funds, diversify investment, scientific purchases, and scientific sales, but it is very difficult. Perhaps stock market traders are better at such transactions, which requires high mathematical talent.
Activity: 304
December 29, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
Quite a simple strategy. Since I am a day trader, I use 1 rule, which I follow in any situation, regardless of the circumstances. I enter into a transaction of no more than 3% of the Deposit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 26, 2018, 07:45:50 PM
To determine when I can I buy and sell to do research.  For now I have some coins for shorterm. Because this time the market is not good that is why I hold my coins is good for longterm. But once the market recover again that is good most of the coin for shorterm.
Activity: 512
December 26, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
In tough times I do not hold shitcoins in my portfolio as they can take me down if the market is crashing. When the market is declining for longer period I am shorting my coins and buying them back cheaper. Sometimes staying away from the market. It is better not to participate in trading if you are not prepared for it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
I managed my own risk through accepting the fact that all of the time the market is still the same unstable. Possible to missed the one great chance and possible to avoid such danger into massive profit once I hit the mark of victory.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
I am analysing all my mistakes to avoid them in the future. It is the only possible way to manage your losses and to avoid such mistakes in the future. Be advised and leave all your mistakes in the past and keep going.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
I don't like short-term trading. But now this method is very profitable. At the moment, you can try to trade short-term all altcoins that are listed on the exchange. Since all the coins are growing you can not worry.

yes, actually trading is the best way to invest in crypto. if we make a short-term trade then we can anticipate a deep loss by selling our coins as soon as possible when the price drops or immediately buy a coin that rises. in contrast to long-term investments that are still uncertain that the coins we have will actually rise.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 26, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
I don't like short-term trading. But now this method is very profitable. At the moment, you can try to trade short-term all altcoins that are listed on the exchange. Since all the coins are growing you can not worry.
Pages:
Jump to: