Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 17. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:16:27 AM
You know, many people sin this and do not comply with the standard risk control, which is why then very sorry about it, because the Deposit has disappeared and nothing can be returned.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?

well. i do not buy anything for short term. i buy the project that i like and i see a future. and hold till it reaches the target. holding reduces the risk of traders. and i do not make margin trading because i am not a professional trader and it would be gambling for me.

Well, if you have some time, maybe you could try to be a margin trader since the market now is volatile, there is much risk on it if you just study some technical analysis of the chart also fundamental and sentiment analysis of the background of the crypto.
i a trying to start trading crypto in forex brokers, they provide some simplicity for me.high leverage and also limit stop order that help me to set cutloss or hedging.this is one of my strategy to manage risk .
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 25, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

well. i do not buy anything for short term. i buy the project that i like and i see a future. and hold till it reaches the target. holding reduces the risk of traders. and i do not make margin trading because i am not a professional trader and it would be gambling for me.

Well, if you have some time, maybe you could try to be a margin trader since the market now is volatile, there is much risk on it if you just study some technical analysis of the chart also fundamental and sentiment analysis of the background of the crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 25, 2018, 11:02:05 PM
How many of you are trading short-term?

I myself, I do some scalping trading techniques wherein, I look at the market most of the time to see profit in 15 minutes time frame. Also, I am doing some Technical Analysis to determine resistance and support level in order for me to figure out selling and buying situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 10:51:16 PM
Risk management must be done from the beginning to join crypto and follow programs that are in crypto. Following programs that have clear control and good prospects for the long term. Having ICO and coins that already have a pretty good experience. Whether through team performance or experience. Coins that have managed to reach the top rank and continue to be productive in providing development to their products.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 10:06:49 PM
divide investment into two different assets. so we can sort which coins will rise higher and will go down, so we can make covers from one to another. and if the coin goes up, it will get a bigger profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
It all depends on what you do. For example, when investing, I first completely checked all projects in order to reduce possible risks, and also complied with money management.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 22, 2018, 07:26:32 AM
I just hold all the way, as i already cashed out my initial deposit in crypto market
I am left with $0 deposit in Crypto

However, the real way is that we should actually hedge out our positions. But not everyone knows how to do that, and not every altcoin you could short it
Hence, its better to do strategy like Dollar cost Average, layers entry and etc
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 22, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
I simply manage my risks by diversification. I don't invest all of my money in one project or coin/token, and always have enough fiat.
Activity: 364
December 22, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
I constantly trade in the short term. I trade coins for long-term investments.
I trade at the expense of the background information and the level of fear in the market. The main strategy of the game to increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 20, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
How many of you are trading short-term?

Have different proportion in different altcoins and blockchain, lower liquidity and lower market cap it has, lower percentage I have it in my portfolio, that is according long-term hodl portfolio.
Basically, I determine it by reading project news, if something big is expected to happen and if the chart is bullish, then I am in. Basically both, technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 322
December 20, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
In order to reduce risks, I never invest in just one asset. It seems to me that in my investment portfolio there should be several different coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
I try to fully monitor the situation on the market when I lose in assets value, I try to go to fiat, I trade only on proven exchanges, I protect my wallets
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 07:07:11 PM
I manage my risk with strategy and risk management after I monitor market prices. Simply, I will buy lots of coins when the price is low and will sell when the price is high. I prefer to implement a short-term trading system rather than a long term one. I will sell my coins actively on a daily and weekly basis when the price is good or when conditions suddenly I need money. Then to minimize the risk, I will allocate my money to buy several different coins but potential coins. I apply this to avoid when one of the coins falls then the other coins do not necessarily fall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 20, 2018, 07:02:26 PM
Every decision I make in trading is the result of analysis and discussion with my friend. Timing is everything for day traders. The selection of a short time frame is quite risky, usually between 24 to 48 hours. Take profit a little but sustainably.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 20, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
I manage it by controlling the investments that I have planted. I use accounting knowledge in calculating profit and loss, and potential profits that can be obtained. this really will helps you in the end
All we can do is manage risks now: not panic sell, not invest in bad coins, not expect much and leave the crypto market now at a loss. I just hold and wait for the bull run or rise in prices.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
December 20, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
I don't believe in short-term investment in the cryptocurrency world and with this, my risk is reduced because I try to hold till the prices are relatively stable and profitable for me
The fact is that today it is very funny to believe in short-term investments. This is especially noticeable when you look at the statistics of the fall of the cryptocurrency market in recent years. To return at least indicators of the beginning of 2018, we need to wait at least a year or 2 years.
Crypto is in risks, it is often scams at all so I  prefer to read everything here and not greedy everything because it tooks time for that.We need to avoid that because we can't predict what it goes for more time to come.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 17, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
It's a good strategy: not to waste all money on crypto. I would divide my assets to and invest in something else besides crypto. For now, I just hold not to lose money selling.
investing in high risk portofolio dont using huge allocation.this market really has extrem movement.every seconds price could move up and down extremely.so better using only 10% from our money.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 17, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
It's a good strategy: not to waste all money on crypto. I would divide my assets to and invest in something else besides crypto. For now, I just hold not to lose money selling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
Manage risk by investing in coins that have potential and this I can do with the 10 best coins. Or you can invest in existing ICO coins on the stock exchange. All we can do to manage risk and before doing anything must do research.
Wow, this is already very good advice, but it turns out that in the case of investing you need to constantly overtake funds, because in most cases it turns out that cryptocurrencies can have different trends
Pages:
Jump to: