Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 14. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 07:16:03 PM
I do not recommend trading short because most likely you will be left without money because this is a very controversial idea
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 23, 2019, 06:38:46 PM
Minimizing the risks today is the most important task that should be taken care of by absolutely every person, so it seems to me that the best that can be done is to decentralize your assets on possible projects.

I agree, engaging ourselves on different projects can be great ways to have more potential profit in the future. Managing our risk is through selections of best project which could arise soon in the marketplace and will provide us sustainable gains once we're at trading. The success of every project depends on how we remain supportive until such time launching is completed, so risk can be managed once you're part of growing community of your crypto.
Activity: 322
January 23, 2019, 06:33:32 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

All certainly have risked so we must be able to do the right thing. Trading is fun because every day you can feel the benefits. Trade, of course, must also have the ability, speed of buying or selling at the right time and carefully.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 06:18:59 PM
As for me, I spread my investments across most of the highest ranking coins on CMC. This way, I am always certain that at price movements, I stand a huge chance of recovery. Also, I take calculated risks of buying dips at intervals and when there is any reversal, it comes with massive profits. Again, my advice is, always ensure majority of your investments in Crypto is made on bitcoin and Ethereum. These two have the highest likelihood of rebounding at major dips. When that happens, you recoup your investments easier than those made on other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 23, 2019, 06:04:28 PM
I engage in various activities in order to reduce risks: investing, daily trading, participating in bounty campaigns, engaging in other areas.
I do all of the above and get some money. Daily trading is now the best.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 23, 2019, 12:40:46 PM
Minimizing the risks today is the most important task that should be taken care of by absolutely every person, so it seems to me that the best that can be done is to decentralize your assets on possible projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
January 23, 2019, 10:58:02 AM
What determines my buying price of a coin is my understanding about the value of the project then what determine my selling price is my buying price, If I think a coin I'm holding is currently overvalued I'll sell my coins and buy when I think they are undervalued.
Activity: 253
January 23, 2019, 10:18:54 AM
Stick to promising project with proven team members. If it's too good to be true it probably is.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 23, 2019, 09:57:18 AM
I bought all my coins for the long term, so I can’t say anything about the short-term!
Activity: 210
January 22, 2019, 07:46:42 PM
I sell then when all buy and buy then when all sell. this is the main thing
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 07:44:23 PM
The best way to manage risk is to invest in various coins for the long term.
Also, if you are engaged in daily trading, then trade in various coins, this will also reduce the risks.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2019, 07:27:17 PM
I only invest in proven coins that have already proven themselves in the market. I don’t invest in coins not from the top 20
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 07:10:42 PM
Cryptocurrency trading is indeed very high risk, but behind the high risk, Cryptocurrency trading is also potentially very high to get a big profit. So inevitably we will definitely experience it, but to minimize large losses, usually I only spend half of my money that I use to trade. and half of me shopping again if suddenly the price of coins drops. so I still have money when the price of a coin really falls.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
January 22, 2019, 07:09:01 PM
I do not trade at all in the short term because I believe that this is absolutely a meaningless undertaking and I cannot earn good money on this
Activity: 266
January 22, 2019, 06:59:09 PM
I am trying to hold a coin for at least a year. Before I make my investment decision, I spend like several days by researching the project and trying to verify if it is legit or not. I also never invest in every ICO without investigation.
Well, I think it is worth investing in a coin if it has a bullish trend , and if not, then I think you should refrain from investing , I think you should buy when there are signals that the trend has become bullish
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 22, 2019, 06:47:13 PM
Am trading short term for coins that do not have much volume of trades. I just do flipping with those, make my gains and move ahead. Good and promising projects I follow for long term, but once I notice any faulting, I sell and take profit.
maybe like that and short-term trading also sees coin movements whether it's possible to sell again or not. if the risk when you sell a low price, you take action to buy more coins that are low in price but have good potential, so that it will be possible to get a chance to rise high. each choice will have risks and we will avoid risks that are likely to occur.
copper member
Activity: 364
January 22, 2019, 06:38:47 PM
Am trading short term for coins that do not have much volume of trades. I just do flipping with those, make my gains and move ahead. Good and promising projects I follow for long term, but once I notice any faulting, I sell and take profit.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
January 16, 2019, 01:19:23 PM
I am trying to hold a coin for at least a year. Before I make my investment decision, I spend like several days by researching the project and trying to verify if it is legit or not. I also never invest in every ICO without investigation.
Activity: 415
January 16, 2019, 05:09:40 AM
Managing risk is very difficult, and often diversifying investments can spread risk, but it requires expertise. It may be wrong to buy coins when the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, and buying is the best way when the market has long-term benefits.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2019, 11:51:46 PM
Each person sticks to his work strategy. In each case, the appropriate decision must be taken individually, taking into account personal tasks. From my own experience, I was already able to make sure that the most important condition for minimizing risks is the distribution of my investments among different coins.
Pages:
Jump to: