Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 15. (Read 39813 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 28, 2017, 03:39:35 AM
Last time BTC fell down, I was really nervous about it. But luckily I stoped and decided to hold. But it's really difficult not to start selling at those moments...
Congratulation, you have understood bitcoin price movement. Don't be panic while the price of bitcoin fall, actually that te is the right time to buy bitcoin and vice versa if the price goes up then it is the right time to sell. But one thing that must become ypur consideration is, you have to in what price bitcoin will reach the peak of pump in that period. And it is very hard to determine.

Last time should be understood like since always because price of bitcoin never rest for more then a day or two, and even then its not completely stable.
It's not hard to determine price movement, its almost impossible to do it accurately, thats why I talk that trading is very similar to gambling, you have informations, you have good knowledge of crypto economy, you have everything that you need to predict the price and in the end price do something completely different. Maybe closest example of that was a year ago when price was 1000 dollars, who could say that we will see 10000 dollars so soon, just couple people, who said bitcoin will crash again just couple people, most of us others are in the middle.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 02:51:36 AM
Last time BTC fell down, I was really nervous about it. But luckily I stoped and decided to hold. But it's really difficult not to start selling at those moments...
Congratulation, you have understood bitcoin price movement. Don't be panic while the price of bitcoin fall, actually that te is the right time to buy bitcoin and vice versa if the price goes up then it is the right time to sell. But one thing that must become ypur consideration is, you have to in what price bitcoin will reach the peak of pump in that period. And it is very hard to determine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 02:14:49 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
truthfully?i dont panic,i know how to control my emotion and i know that the
trend of prices is always bump and dump so theres no need to be distracted.if ever my
coins drops or dump im willing to wait for the time to grow again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 28, 2017, 02:11:06 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

There is really no point going into panic mode. There is no help you can get from it. The most important thing to do when there is a serious dumping of your specific coin or Bitcoin is to stay calm and be rational. Do not get emotional even. It will not help as well. I usually try not to care when there is dumping of my coin's prices. I know the bouncing back is quick and fast. So no worries.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 28, 2017, 01:49:05 AM
I am used to the crappy volatility of altcoin and bitcoin markets now and yes, I don't like it when I see my portfolio tank, even last day I have seen a drop of like 20% of my portfolio value, but I just try to walk away and do other useful tasks that long term might grow my portfolio. What I will do though from now on is if I see any of my coins Pump in the future, I will sell and will buy back in the dip. So will try and grow my portfolio that way if I can and learn to trade more but there are only so many hours in the day lol.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2017, 01:25:51 AM
I do not engage unto panic when bitcoin goes down it might have no good effect on selling when bitcoin price goes low , i usually hold my bitcoin and sell it when ideal price hit . But this season of expense whatever the price of it whether high or low i sell some of my coins.
I bet you won't be able talk something like that easily when it comes to wagering huge amount of money.
Whenever the price of bitcoin get low , you must be in pressure , losing huge value is a serious threat , you might have to cut the loss before things get worse.
Unless if you really aware about the high risk you might will stay cool and accept any result in case you have to face a hufe loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 28, 2017, 01:11:06 AM
I never panicked because I know the nature of these currencies. I always analyse everything before investing and if for some reason I suffer loss I will not regret because I did my part with dedication.
Activity: 490
December 28, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
that was a very awful memories, i sell my coin when all the coins on the market drop heavily to cut lost and get some money to use, but in that night the price got back and rise more than 100% in a day, i consider to buy or not and quickly made decision to buy, but eventually the price drop again made me panic selling or not, and i chose not to sell and lost all profit when it drops more.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 12:57:12 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 27, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

If you invest, you shouldn't panic and always have some budget to buy more when it downfalls. That's at least what I do.
Getting panic and that too when you involve yourself in a stuff like that of crypto currencies which are highly volatile in nature is quite a normal thing. I do get panic when I see the market value of the coins which I am having going down. At beginning, I suffered a lot just because of selling my coins at that time as I was not having good expertise but this only resulted in loss of money. So, I only hold my bitcoins at the time of downfall now.
Activity: 184
December 27, 2017, 06:00:09 AM

I'm on Panic if the price of bitcoin is dump. Especially when l am in need l used to sold already  because  l need money for my kids. But now people panic on holding bitcoin  because of the promising price in the future.
This is very natural for all traders to get panicked when the coins are not moving according to their choice. Since crypto market is unstable and all the coins here are of volatile nature so we should not easily lose our control when coins pump and dump unpredictably.

The best thing in dumps is to hold onto coin until it recovers its previous prices. You should not waste money just because of your emotional decisions.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 24, 2017, 02:34:52 PM
No panic, just hodl. Speculation fluctuations are just temporary. The real value of the finite asset is the key to long term steady growth!  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

I'm panic when price is going down because lm only hoping for my salary, so when price is very low lm so much affected because l don't have choice but to cash it out. Instead of waiting for the time to pump the price so that l will have the opportunity to earn bigger amount than l expect.panic will enter to me lf l am badly in need. Especially now l have so many debts that's why l always go panic. But once l get a big-time in bitcoin all my problem now is sold..
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 01:59:56 PM
Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation, and I don't think there should be panic as well as bitcoin sales if there is a decrease as it will not get. Gain in line with expectations, sales transactions in a state of panic will only lead to losses, perhaps with patience and wait for the price rise again bitcoin is the best concept of an inflammation.
bitcoin are in some way of panicking specially if they may feel that this currency are in the way wherein the critical this is where they have to panic for but as long as this is not happening there is no other way for this to be panic for, yes bitcoin are the best concept of an inflammation where in we can adopt a lot of things regarding on how does we can have some good way of here in bitcoin currency in the near future.
Activity: 504
December 24, 2017, 01:41:12 PM
Price reductions in bitcoin often occur because this is certainly part of characteristic of bitcoin that is always influenced by the market situation, and I don't think there should be panic as well as bitcoin sales if there is a decrease as it will not get. Gain in line with expectations, sales transactions in a state of panic will only lead to losses, perhaps with patience and wait for the price rise again bitcoin is the best concept of an inflammation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
December 24, 2017, 09:32:16 AM
I do not engage unto panic when bitcoin goes down it might have no good effect on selling when bitcoin price goes low , i usually hold my bitcoin and sell it when ideal price hit . But this season of expense whatever the price of it whether high or low i sell some of my coins.
4U
Activity: 195
December 24, 2017, 08:30:01 AM
I often experience panic at the time I am trading it is because the price of my trading coins change very drastically and sometimes I often can not control my mind. Grin Grin
I don’t like panic it’s not good for bitcoin and also for its users if anyone will do panic so he can lose his money here always play here carefully because its money it need attention your small mistake can give you lose normally people are doing panic in selling time which is not good when you are buying or selling bitcoin so you must check the price of bitcoin if you become clear about its price so then take a step because it will help you.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2017, 07:53:19 AM
I don't usually panic because i think that i need to have a lot of patience and i am trusting my analyzation from news and also from technical analysis because if i will join the hype of either buying or selling then i feel that it will not result for getting a great result because panicking is just a slow process for me in becoming a loser.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

If you invest, you shouldn't panic and always have some budget to buy more when it downfalls. That's at least what I do.
Activity: 153
December 24, 2017, 03:23:30 AM
I think panic is not the right term. For me its "worried". Were all worried when BTC falls coz alt coin price also fall. But Im sure that theres a main reason why BTC is down at the moment. I think a lot of people are withdrawing money because of the holiday season. I know that it will recover the price fall soon. We dont need to panic I guess. Were just on the seasonal struggle coz a lot of people is being generous I guess to the point that they sell their coins and make a holiday parties. I think it is normal. Im sure it will recover soon. Good luck to all!

Yep similar for me, I worry but I don't panic sell. I think I've learned my lesson already many times on how futile it is to panic sell and watch it go back up.
I think all people is always worry when the price of altcoins which they are investing in going down because they are lost their money but for people who experienced and knowledge about crypto currency they will not panic sell. The best way to control your emotion and avoid panic is you have to an avowedly investing strategy which will help you have right decison for your investment when market is move in the bad direction.
Pages:
Jump to: