Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 28. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
I don`t panic. I think I can relate gambling and trading here, I mean feeling that I have when I lose money on gambling, or when I lose money with trading. I don`t panic I`m a pusher. When everything is going down I push more and if I have money I push with more money. In gambling I had good success sometimes, but in daily trading I lost a lot of money. Now with different strategy, I`m buying and holding some altcoins for a longer time I have more success, when I see that my altcoins are going down I just buy more if I`m able, and some altcoins always recover their price and that is a clean profit.
Panicking out would do nothing good in our favor. It is similar to crying, if we have some problem and is hurt, crying won't heal it away. If we have a fear, running away will worsen the things. In the exact way, panic is a disease that eats our senses and thinking power.

I like your spirit of fighting back and I really want to give you my sincere advice. Try to buy bitcoin and trade this digital currency. You will earn a lot of respect, success and money if you won't lose your nerves.
Getting panic at the time when the prices are falling down or at the time when you are suffering huge amount of loss will not serve any kind of purpose and it will only add a lot of troubles for you. You need to remain patient and try to control your nerves at the time when you are going through tough situations. Most of the newbies find it very much difficult to take control of their emotions and lose their money most of the times.

Its expected for newbies to panic because its their first time and seeing your money going into nothing is very horrible experience, but they can minimize that feeling if only they read a lot about trading that is why its advisable to study trading first before trying it at least you will idea what will be the possible things to happen.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
October 22, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
I don`t panic. I think I can relate gambling and trading here, I mean feeling that I have when I lose money on gambling, or when I lose money with trading. I don`t panic I`m a pusher. When everything is going down I push more and if I have money I push with more money. In gambling I had good success sometimes, but in daily trading I lost a lot of money. Now with different strategy, I`m buying and holding some altcoins for a longer time I have more success, when I see that my altcoins are going down I just buy more if I`m able, and some altcoins always recover their price and that is a clean profit.
Panicking out would do nothing good in our favor. It is similar to crying, if we have some problem and is hurt, crying won't heal it away. If we have a fear, running away will worsen the things. In the exact way, panic is a disease that eats our senses and thinking power.

I like your spirit of fighting back and I really want to give you my sincere advice. Try to buy bitcoin and trade this digital currency. You will earn a lot of respect, success and money if you won't lose your nerves.
Getting panic at the time when the prices are falling down or at the time when you are suffering huge amount of loss will not serve any kind of purpose and it will only add a lot of troubles for you. You need to remain patient and try to control your nerves at the time when you are going through tough situations. Most of the newbies find it very much difficult to take control of their emotions and lose their money most of the times.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
October 21, 2017, 03:13:49 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

I will not panic because if you make yourself panic you might not think well and make a wrong decision that it might you regret it forever. So the best thing to do is calm down and relax then if i see the situation is not considerable anymore then i will sell my bitcoin if the price will reach less than the last time i purchase it and think that in trading there is always a risk which is natural.
This will be the best thing you will do for the bitcoin because it is not the good time to sell the bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, holding the bitcoin will give you the profit and the income of the bitcoin will give you the strength and the price will be more than double I am saving the bitcoin for the long time and I am not going to sell my bitcoin for the low price and will wait for the long time.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 20, 2017, 04:37:05 PM
There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yeah, I think the present is a time of crisis, people are very scared when they look at the price of bitcoin, some people have made the wrong decision and sell all their bitcoin at low prices, they will soon regret, in the past, I was also a victim in this situation. However, at present I know emotional control and I have a lot of experience, knowledge, that made me feel very calm, even I was not too concerned about the price of bitcoin fell, and I always say to myself, if afraid, turn off the computer and go to bed, it is quite effective
I guess i panic when i don’t see the rise of bitcoins and i don’t get the desired results seeing the value of bitcoin dropping. But i try to keep myself calm in such conditions and try to think of the positive things. Because eventually it is going to benefit us in the future. So stay calm guys.
well people always panic when they really didnt have an experience of such thing and they are afraid of loosing something because of it.i think the best thing to do is to keep looking for an update and think possitive .
There is nothing special for which I got panic because I earned most of my bitcoin in this forum while joining signature campaign. The only reason for me to be panic is the payment which is in bitcoin when we post the payment being set to our bitcoin wallet, and the price in these days is not so high therefore the value of our income is not so good. Only this make me worry otherwise I feel normal.
There are so many occasions when you get panic and lose control over your nerves. I do panic mostly when I see the prices going down or I see myself getting in loss. But I have learnt this thing from my experience that remain cool and calm no matter what the conditions are. So this is what exactly I used to do when I get panic, I try to keep myself under my control and remain calm.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2017, 12:32:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2017, 12:22:21 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I will not panic because if you make yourself panic you might not think well and make a wrong decision that it might you regret it forever. So the best thing to do is calm down and relax then if i see the situation is not considerable anymore then i will sell my bitcoin if the price will reach less than the last time i purchase it and think that in trading there is always a risk which is natural.
That is right, you must to accept your mistake and take lose, although no one wants to take lose forever, but sometimes, it is very important to avoid loss more money. I have a brother, just by him did not accept loss 1 BTC, after 2 months, that amount has increased to 7 BTC because the price of crypto he is holding continue to down more.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 20, 2017, 11:18:03 AM
I agree with you, panic always lead to wrong decision. Keep calm. After that, Look back your coin, if it's a good coin, you should hold or even buy more coins with low price and wait for recovery. You will get a big profit. But if your coin is not good or it has a bad new problem. You should sell immediately.  Shocked
Activity: 714
October 20, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 20, 2017, 07:25:03 AM
There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yeah, I think the present is a time of crisis, people are very scared when they look at the price of bitcoin, some people have made the wrong decision and sell all their bitcoin at low prices, they will soon regret, in the past, I was also a victim in this situation. However, at present I know emotional control and I have a lot of experience, knowledge, that made me feel very calm, even I was not too concerned about the price of bitcoin fell, and I always say to myself, if afraid, turn off the computer and go to bed, it is quite effective
I guess i panic when i don’t see the rise of bitcoins and i don’t get the desired results seeing the value of bitcoin dropping. But i try to keep myself calm in such conditions and try to think of the positive things. Because eventually it is going to benefit us in the future. So stay calm guys.
well people always panic when they really didnt have an experience of such thing and they are afraid of loosing something because of it.i think the best thing to do is to keep looking for an update and think possitive .
There is nothing special for which I got panic because I earned most of my bitcoin in this forum while joining signature campaign. The only reason for me to be panic is the payment which is in bitcoin when we post the payment being set to our bitcoin wallet, and the price in these days is not so high therefore the value of our income is not so good. Only this make me worry otherwise I feel normal.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
October 19, 2017, 07:43:21 AM

first time tradingsaya never felt and it was very funny, finally I do not panic if the price drops, I now do not feel the panic anymore because I know the price definitely back up
In the last weeks I got panic because of the price of bitcoin which fell down more than 2000 dollars in one bitcoin. It is not only for investors to be panic, but also for all the members of this forum because everyone on this forum gets his earnings in bitcoin, and when the price is high the earnings is high and when the price is low the earnings is also very low. This thing got me panic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 15, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

You are supposed to have a single strategy that you need to think through before you get into any investment. Then, you just act accordingly.
Correct, most people invest money before they even create an strategy and that is a terrible mistake, you we must first formulate an strategy and then you need to act on that strategy, this is a basic mistake that is why when a person tells me that he has invested in bitcoin the first thing I tell to him is to not do anything at least for six months, while that seems like a lot of time, that will give him the opportunity to learn about bitcoin and other cryptos and finally when he decides what he wants to do he is going to be sure that his decision was at least an informed decision.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

of course it will panic and imagine how many losses will be, I also have experienced such panic and regret then because the price goes up again but now I've learned that panic is not good, better to hold and wait for the price to go back
i don't think that we have to do something in the case of panic. i think it is the part of the game and in the case of specifically bitcoin i think whether people like it or that they or we don't have a choice of its price and we can't even deny the fact that bitcoin keeps on increasing no matter how we deal with other sellers. the little up and down are the part of the game and you don't have to be in hurry to buy or sell. take your time take decission.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2017, 03:25:02 AM

of course it will panic and imagine how many losses will be, I also have experienced such panic and regret then because the price goes up again but now I've learned that panic is not good, better to hold and wait for the price to go back

Well when that time.comes, when it seems that your investments are losing due to a big dump, turn your attention somewhere else. If you're dealing with bitcoin, you shoud know by now that it's bound no recover one way or another and the recovery would be stronger so panic really shouldn't be minded if its btc
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 04:42:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 12, 2017, 03:19:23 AM
I don't panic. The worst thing you can do when trading is to panic. If you want to lose all of your money, feel free to panic sell or buy a few times a day for one week... hahaha.

I don't think anyone is like that. People do panic every once in a while and that's normal. Its part of your experience in becoming an efficient trader to know how to ride situations that can cause panic

I agree. You're not human if you don't panic. Grin
It's okay to feel that but after you felt that just let go, breath in and think it's all usual like there's nothing to worry.
Because if panic eats you, you be able to do things unnecessarily.
Even pro traders do panic or some of them just exit ,take the profit and leave the market i have a mentor who do that things they don't stay in a very volatilte hype market but others do use to take short trades which is very risky .And i do panic also sometimes or called FOMO .
Many times panic comes in your way but you have to deal with it rather just leave the market. That is no solution to the problem. You have to digest this fact, things will be against your side. So it is you only who have to decide whether to learn from the mistakes or win. Leaving market in hype situation is of no use.
Better explained about the fact. Yes it is the matter of reality that market is somehow saturated with so and so many traders of different level. Competition is there to get more profits. Some use many of the newcomers and fetch their profits out of them and it seriously happens. Now you have to be stable in your decisions. Don’t let them make profits from your panic situations.
There are so many traders sitting in the market which are waiting for only one thing and that is when someone commits a mistake so that they can cash that opportunity. So you need not to get panic no matter what the conditions are and you need to hold your nerves for your betterment. Getting panic will give nothing but more tensions in the coming days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
October 11, 2017, 01:52:05 PM
mostly I am thinking ok I have get out this one before others do so, I am selling than Price goes up Smiley that Moment I realize that i have made Panic sell.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 01:34:41 PM
I stopped panicking after selling coins and was left not only without profit, but also lost money. Panic will only lead to losses in trade or investment, you need to remain cold
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 11, 2017, 12:46:25 PM
You should not be asking this question man. The real question is how do you avoid panicking?
I think it is impossible to avoid panicking, you may reduce the amount of times you panic but at the end if you have a lot of money invested in a coin and that coin begins to drop in price at a great speed then I think it is natural to panic at that point, so the only thing we can do is to try to minimize the amount of situations in which we are going to panic by not putting all our money in a single coin.

I don't know why should panic and all.The people who are using and know about bitcoin will never ever panic and all.Since  many millionaire and billionaire are made by keeping the bitcoin at the panic time or low reach value time. So just avoid panic when the price reaches low value.
That is easier said than done, a person that has an important amount of money invested in bitcoin has committed to bitcoin and its success and even if I believe in bitcoin and its technology that does not mean that I do not get uncomfortable when we see all the FUD coming from China, I did not sell or touched my coins at all, but still I was uneasy about the attack that was been carried out against bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 10, 2017, 04:14:04 AM
I don't panic. The worst thing you can do when trading is to panic. If you want to lose all of your money, feel free to panic sell or buy a few times a day for one week... hahaha.

I don't think anyone is like that. People do panic every once in a while and that's normal. Its part of your experience in becoming an efficient trader to know how to ride situations that can cause panic

I agree. You're not human if you don't panic. Grin
It's okay to feel that but after you felt that just let go, breath in and think it's all usual like there's nothing to worry.
Because if panic eats you, you be able to do things unnecessarily.
Even pro traders do panic or some of them just exit ,take the profit and leave the market i have a mentor who do that things they don't stay in a very volatilte hype market but others do use to take short trades which is very risky .And i do panic also sometimes or called FOMO .
Many times panic comes in your way but you have to deal with it rather just leave the market. That is no solution to the problem. You have to digest this fact, things will be against your side. So it is you only who have to decide whether to learn from the mistakes or win. Leaving market in hype situation is of no use.
Better explained about the fact. Yes it is the matter of reality that market is somehow saturated with so and so many traders of different level. Competition is there to get more profits. Some use many of the newcomers and fetch their profits out of them and it seriously happens. Now you have to be stable in your decisions. Don’t let them make profits from your panic situations.
Pages:
Jump to: