Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 15. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
If it is my choice, it is better to survive than sell but the result is a loss. it also depends on your belief the choice is in your own hands
Activity: 343
November 03, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
In my opinion the most important thing is that the real change of the market is taking place. The perception has to go with the perception of the market. And the current ETH price is hard to compare to 2017 but keep it now for the The return will probably be better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:33:15 PM
I think you should hold. Beacuse the market is still in the Dip now and the times when it will be green again will come soon. You just need to wait some more time. It won't be long I guess. Just be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 30, 2018, 08:04:54 PM
~snip~now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. ~snip~

I don't think so brother. I think the bear market still continues and no changes so far. There are no strong signals till now, and the price movements of mostly coins / tokens are still the same. They rise up and go down around the stuck rates. I don't know when this condition will change to the continuous rises.   
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Things turning out to be not as what was expected. The market value of ethereum fell under 200usd which simply shows how bad the market get this year. And still, no signs of recovery can be observed.So maybe we should focus more on holding and ignoring the market downtrend than to make absurd and not realistic expectations which might result to disappointments afterwards.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
I think 200 dollar value for eth is really cheap and i feel that is the bottom for eth. I hope we will see some bullish movement in near future. Market is really stable these days and it will be start to increase again really soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
I think this is the silence before the big bullish storm. Anyway, I already bought everything I wanted and now just waiting for a new bullish trend.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 30, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I see the bottom of the market. It's time to push off and start a slow and steady climb. See you on the moon!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Everybody is hopeless now! I am very disappointed now because I had Around 5 ETH+ and I did not sold my ethereum. If I sold then I waa tension free now.
But Still I have believe on ethereum, price will up again I hope.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
Honestly i can say that these days market.t is very low but for the investment it is quite interesting because all the alt coins are at their low levels and if you invest then in near future you will get excellent bonus.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 12:58:09 PM
The current state of the market is gradually changing and the bull run is definitely on its way coming. The prices of coins and tokens will rise gradually, and by the end of the year, everything will just work out perfectly.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 12:48:12 PM
All what I see about the market is that we have reached the lowest limit and the market is still building itself for bullish trend though it may not happen this year again but soon or later we will experience it again.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
If you talks about ethereum value I can honestly say it goes down dramatically to the extend that some investors loose interest to the potential of ethereum . It really affects the ethereum value and now no one knows when it will comeback or if ethereum can come back.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

You already have a plan and a target, I think it's better to hold on and hold it until ETH reaches the point you want because it is the best thing to do to restore the defeat you have experienced. But, don't forget to keep an eye on the market and do the analysis because if you just keep quiet and wait maybe you can get a bigger defeat for the second time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I have the impression that everyone is waiting for the bull run to start, but it does not start, because the mood is too bearish.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
My thinking is that nobody wants to buy anymore but sellers don't want to sell bellow current price. So no ups and no down, just thinning volume.
Activity: 1344
October 30, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
I think that the market is still very young and we will not see such unpleasant movements downward again and again. Most of the coins will certainly cease to exist and this is a fact.
Activity: 268
October 30, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I noticed that many now have the most positive views on the state of the market. I am among those who hope that the market will shoot closer to the end of 2018 and try to find something that will confirm my assumptions
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think that many now hope for the best and they are right. The market really needs to change a lot in the last few months. Now I am sure that we just need to try to invest as much as possible
Activity: 462
October 29, 2018, 03:27:30 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Wait for it to grow back into $700. You have no choice but to wait if you're willing to make more profit than losses. Eventually, the market will stabilize and it will be in favor of ethereum and alt coins. Just be ready to time your sell and never regret doing so because there will be more price dips and spikes in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: