Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 17. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 28, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
Now I do not pay attention to the position of cryptocurrencies in the market. I just hold the coins and I'm totally fine with it. Until that another scenario I do not see and do not think that my analysis will be correct
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
October 28, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
hodl til the end, markets trade sideways for months even years, wait it out unless you have an emergency and have to sell
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 28, 2018, 03:52:57 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

looking at the current market situation is very concerned, because prices on the market do not show a significant development. this makes concerns about assets owned. many are afraid of losing their assets if they continue to survive. but for me the current market situation can be used to reinvest because of the low price, if it is used as a long-term investment, the profits will be more.
Activity: 253
October 28, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
I think that now the market is at the stage of development. He was in a kind of decline for several months, and now he is slowly recovering and becoming more promising and reaching a new level. The market is only getting better
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 28, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Absolutely not even signs of bulls on the market. Well, one thing is that there is a slight stability, which is a sign of possible further growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Why sold everything? Why just dump half of your stash and then waited it out for quite sometime to see how it goes? We are all glad that ETH has somewhat regain and floating above $200 because its sad to see it goes below and even others are shouting that it will be a dead coin and other altcoins like EOS will take over.

However, its going to be a long road for ETH to reach $700 this year, Its not over yet, we might see another round of dumps once big projects ended in the next couple of months. I can't really tell you want to do except do what you think is best for you. Don't let others decides for yourself.

Their are lots of big project and also a small project. The market runs in different situation of gaining investors as well as earning. We cannot predict the future of the project in the market but we all know their will be choices to loose or to win through perseverance in achieving everything.
I see the prices are there on the market through a comparison of the price of developing capabilities to see previously owned coin which indeed is very able to reliably. indeed even that became a race to measure the progress of the coins on the market using the comparison was the right decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 02:56:23 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I see that the market is gradually recovering and entering another level. Bounty's not what it used to be, and I like it. I even think that this is a kind of beginning to stabilize the cryptocurrency market. It's a great sign for me
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
Well I would say that what you can really do is really to hold on to those coins and then wait for the right time when the price of Ethereum will reach a good price where you can easily sell them to the highest bidder. Then you will be able to regain your lost profits at that point.
Activity: 154
October 27, 2018, 05:27:47 AM
I like the current state of the market. But I am not sure that it will be so promising for a long time. It seems to me that very soon everything will change and not the fact that in a positive way. The market is really very strange now
Activity: 728
October 26, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

At this moment, the Ethereum market is moving slowly. And just same as what you were wishing, I'm also wish that ETH will grow again, this time i'll wait at the end of this year, hoping that it would spike up fast.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2018, 11:37:20 PM
I think the current market conditions are still the same, there has not been any significant progress, the market has declined a few months, but I'm sure the market will slowly rise again just waiting for time and be patient for all to be able to run normally again
Activity: 784
October 26, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
If I only want to see the market investing. There are a few coins that have a very large volume and the price being down. If we invest now and collect coins, I think this is a very good step to get profit. As in the year 2017 that the coin prices in December increased greatly. And I will also be preparing to sell the coin at the end of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 26, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
Market is trading range bound. almost all the coins are trading in their ranges with slight upward and downward movement. It will breakout after consolidation and infusion of funds  by the investors soon.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Now the financial correction in the crypto market is gradually ending. At any time, active price increases may recover. So now is a great time to buy Ethereum. In the long term, it can re-enter its historical records after the normalization of the situation on the crypto market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
I see this markets now in bad condition. Because lot of holders are selling their coins this situation. Anyway definitely will graw this market end of year or in 2020.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
From last 7-8 months, i'm just seeing market in same position or in downfall position. I read many opinions of experts in different thread about market recovery, that it will be in december. But still, no movement from market, where december is just near to come. So when it pumps, no one has correct answer.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I feel that the market is getting better and better, and the exchanges of many exchanges are getting bigger and the market is beginning to recover.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
In my opinion, the next year would to be good for many top altcoins. So, you would to earn good money, if you buy something now.
Buying now is best moves since the market status these months were not good. I can see the market to recover possibly next year as we cannot see the good trends this year.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
You should definitely hold your funds, because ethereum is going to implement sharding and it is also really potential. Don't sell ethererum untill 400$
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
I prefer to sell, and take part in the ico program, because this program provides significant benefits to investors
Pages:
Jump to: