Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 16. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 29, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
To be honnest I do not see the bull anywhere... not sure if the bull market will return at the end of the year or is we'll have another year of the bear...
if you are right and the bull market is comming, you have time to sell and buy again... nevertheless usually people split their investment in several parts and sell each part at a specific price, re-gaining the money invested first, and then the profit
700usd seems a bit high for the 1st sale.... but this is just me talking  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 28, 2018, 07:38:21 AM
ETH cant rise itsselfs so BTC must rise to then all market would be in green but what is good i think in market its stabile and rise step by step not pump and dump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
October 28, 2018, 07:30:22 AM
I think the market will start to rebound right now, so maybe it's better to hold all the altcoins that you have because if you sell it now you will regret it.

we are entering the end of the year, and usually at the end of the year there will be a surge in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
Many people say that futures in February 19 years will launch,and it will be a very bullish scenario,but then I see that the situation will develop globally, as many state corporations and generally a large business, and investors begin to enter this market on a large scale,and accept payment for their product in Bitcoins and ethers, and this is very serious!So the future will be global
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
The market is in deep correction throughout the year 2018, the worst thing that I see is that we can stand still for another year and the market will be in flat.

You have understood that corruption, that all positive forecasts have sounded to this day only because in the future we should only expect such a turn of events. It is in life. It always happens. Although we always Hope to stabilize the market and increase prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
October 28, 2018, 07:16:44 AM
The market is in deep correction throughout the year 2018, the worst thing that I see is that we can stand still for another year and the market will be in flat.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 07:05:11 AM
Am positive about the market. What I see is a unique opportunity for me to buy those solid products that I don't have at very cheap price. I only see opportunities, I don't see anything more than that. I know that if I can get them now, in the nearest future I will smile.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 28, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
Market growth up to now has not led to a higher graph. Market conditions are still quite unstable. This can be caused by the rise of bad news about crypto. I also hope that the market can improve soon so that the price of coins can increase steadily again. But, on the other hand, this is also the right time to collect as many of the best coins as possible to generate high profits when the market has earned the pump.
Activity: 588
October 28, 2018, 06:24:56 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Do strategy dollar cost averaging - you will reduce your loss and when market goes up again, you will get more profit.
This strategy I recommend to anyone who invested when Bitcoin cost 20,000$.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:04:16 AM
ETh at the next bullish rally will cost more than its maximum, to see the price of $ 2000 will be quite real, so I now buy it at a very low price
I, can see it's nothing to worried in market because it is supposed to comeback at the right time. I believe it can go beyond to the point of highest fluctuation. It's just our opportunity to buy in lower price.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 28, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
ETh at the next bullish rally will cost more than its maximum, to see the price of $ 2000 will be quite real, so I now buy it at a very low price
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
I see that the market is now very concerned about bro. if I see the movement of the cryiptocurrency price chart Very slow. so that many people invest short-term.
Activity: 452
October 28, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
At the moment, we all see that the market is in a drawdown, it is very sad because most of the coins are not worth what was promised
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
I see that this fall will not last too long as judging by the wallets of large investors, they have long been gaining a position on bitcoin and this means that the growth in any case will be, and together with bitcoin will begin to grow altcoins
Activity: 630
October 28, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
The market may once again disappoint you, as most investors are gradually leaving the ICO market, which will make ETH's price difficult to grow!

I am of the opinion that now investors are very traumatized because ico is now mostly failing and if I think eth now is a very stable price, maybe if it goes up it takes a long time
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 28, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
With the continuation of the bear market, I am changing my focus (transactions - bounty activities - airdrops), because I think the risk of trading every day is very large, so I am more willing to focus on activities!
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 28, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
The market may once again disappoint you, as most investors are gradually leaving the ICO market, which will make ETH's price difficult to grow!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is in a sideways trend, I do not think that the situation will change dramatically in the next half of the year.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 04:08:27 AM
I see the market is now down but just slightly down so nothing to worry, I think the market will rebound later this year. That's what I'm thinking.
Activity: 180
October 28, 2018, 04:07:31 AM
The current market condition is unpredictable.Growing and decreasing is happening for few month. i observed that btc price at $ 6000 and eth $200 are very strong support line. Market may be bunch back from this situation.So in this situation we have to ahead very carefully to protect our loss.
Pages:
Jump to: