Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 18. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 21, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
In my opinion, the next year would to be good for many top altcoins. So, you would to earn good money, if you buy something now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 10:26:53 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Why sold everything? Why just dump half of your stash and then waited it out for quite sometime to see how it goes? We are all glad that ETH has somewhat regain and floating above $200 because its sad to see it goes below and even others are shouting that it will be a dead coin and other altcoins like EOS will take over.

However, its going to be a long road for ETH to reach $700 this year, Its not over yet, we might see another round of dumps once big projects ended in the next couple of months. I can't really tell you want to do except do what you think is best for you. Don't let others decides for yourself.

Their are lots of big project and also a small project. The market runs in different situation of gaining investors as well as earning. We cannot predict the future of the project in the market but we all know their will be choices to loose or to win through perseverance in achieving everything.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
In the crypto market, it is best to invest in day trading today. A large amount of investment will bring a large income. We will move on to long-term investment when the market shows a transition to growth upwards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
I believe that because of such a long fall in the market for its recovery will also take a long time and I think that during this time the market will remain unchanged
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 05:07:54 PM
The market still stagnate and and there are no signs for this trend to change. There are occasional pumps, later
on followed by dumps. ETH will not recover for long, until development upgrades and fork will not be done.
For ETH being $700 is long way to go.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Hello! I think it is a good idea. We must make a profit. And if you are going to keep, I think you should have forgotten a couple of years about your tokens. Good luck!
Activity: 182
October 19, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
I hope next year market will be much better. Because with wituation like now a lot of investors start bring their money and grypto will gone(
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
Last month I am watching for the market and see that at least 70 of projects start raising in their price so I hope it will be green next year
all possibilities can still happen but I hope that what will really happen is green. even though it was very difficult to be able to return to what it was last year but I still hope it will happen, even though this is like an empty hope but crypto can sometimes be very surprising. so we just wait.
Activity: 182
October 19, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
Last month I am watching for the market and see that at least 70 of projects start raising in their price so I hope it will be green next year
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
Now days , i can't say anything realted to crypto market and it's only reason is uncertain behavior of market every day . Still i wish market will recover in next two months, and will be profitable for all who so ever associated with crypto market.
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
I see a market now that is not active at all. I have a feeling that the market is simply tired and wants to rise from the last of its strength but it cannot. I still hope that the market will find strength and grow. Only for this time is needed.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
In my opinion, now the market is such that the market no longer wants to fall further, but so far it cannot begin to grow. The market is waiting for positive news that will be able to raise the market to the top.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 19, 2018, 09:01:34 AM
I see this situation is big opportunity and i don't want to miss this big opportunity to buy more more and more. I strongly believe if i buy now and hold that coin atleast for 6 months it will give me a very big profit.
Activity: 700
October 19, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
I see the market frozen. Neither up nor down. There is a term - flet. Well I wait while there will be a bright movement in any direction
At present the market is still very unstable, there is no definite sign that the market will rise. but I see this is a moment that we need to take advantage of because there are many potential coins whose prices are now down. so this is a good time to invest because sooner or later the market will rise. so actually this is not entirely a bad moment because there is still a chance to get profit.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 19, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I am absolutely sure that in the long run, Ethereum has a really great development potential. He can again reach his level of 700 dollars. After all, now he has really good support in the market, with an excellent development team and development strategy.
that's right, but when we still don't know the price wull be up, because until now all prices in the market still haven't shown a good movement, it still tends to be unstable, maybe because when the price of a token has only slightly increased, it will be sold and cause the token price back to dump.
Activity: 266
October 19, 2018, 08:52:44 AM
I think if the Ethereum rises to $ 700, it would be foolish to sell. You miss more potential profit, because the last time bitcoin rose from 20$ to 1500$ - 70 times!. So if it goes from$ 200 to$ 700 is likely to go higher. IMHO
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 19, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
I always believe that buying Ethereum and Bitcoin in the period of falling prices in the market becomes an excellent solution. These are the most reliable coins, which over time always restore their former positions. I believe in the excellent prospects of the crypto market and its leaders, which today are ETH and BTC.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 19, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I am absolutely sure that in the long run, Ethereum has a really great development potential. He can again reach his level of 700 dollars. After all, now he has really good support in the market, with an excellent development team and development strategy.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 03:26:34 PM
I see the market frozen. Neither up nor down. There is a term - flet. Well I wait while there will be a bright movement in any direction
Activity: 448
October 18, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
yes we see the market is so inconsistent but that is normal because not all in trading continue to be stable and until now it is still too bad. when you want to come back with a defeat in etherehere, maybe now you have to survive because according to many people's opinions at the end of this year the market will explode so we can sell with a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: