Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 23. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 16, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
I store my bitcoins in coins.ph waiting for more increase and have more profit while in my wallet.It is the easiest wallet to hold our bitcoins ,fast transactions when transferring our money or although when to cash it out.I feel safe and secured, here when I have transactions its automatic to send on my email account.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
For now I use web wallets as I've only started learning about cryptocurrencies. I will probably buy a hardware wallet in the future if my holdings reached equivalent of 2-3 months salary because as I've read here in the forum, it is the safest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
January 16, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
I have half of my BTC on a Nano Ledger and half on an electrum wallet. At some point I will transfer them all on the Ledger. A few BTCs are always on exchanges for trades.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:25:10 PM
I am using coins.ph and electrum.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2018, 07:08:16 PM
I keep all i have on exchanges, maybe is more ok to have a papper wallet put it into a safe place.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 07:04:48 PM
Here in our country we are using coins.ph to hold in bitcoin. Some of Filipino are using it, because it is the easiest way to hold a bitcoin same as a wallet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
January 16, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
i store my bitcoin through electrum wallet, some bitcoin is in coin base and blockchain I don't store them at once for security purposes too.
Now with the segwit addresses I think that electrum is supporting them but not all exchanges/services/wallets are supporting this so I hope the adoption will happen anytime soon.
Plan to order the Ledger Nano S but don't know I like more the Trezor, but wherever you want to store bitcoin remember to keep your password and private message safe.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
January 14, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
Bitcoin prices continue to fluctuate, with the value of the cryptocurrency tumbling since hitting a record high of over $19,783 last December.
And as people continue to flock to invest in Bitcoin, it becomes vitally important to make sure your money is safe and secure.
Cryptocurrency exchanges in the past have been hacked, with thousands of Bitcoin stolen - which would amount to millions of $$ today.
In December 2017 South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Youbit filed for bankruptcy after a cyber attack saw 17% of its assets stolen.
And since Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, if your wallet gets emptied you won’t simply be able to get a refund.
But there is a way for Bitcoin investors to protect against this.
To keep an investment safe and secure, Bitcoin investors are being advised by security experts to store their money offline in a ‘cold’ wallet.
This could be a USB, an external hard drive or even on a piece of paper stored in a secure location.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
i save 60% of my bitcoin in my pc wallet because i use it weekly.
other 40% for investment in hardware wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 13, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
We have different ways in how we store our bitcoins and it all depends on the availability in your country or sounding. In my situation I store my bitcoin in two different ways, first is the online wallet which is very typical and common and the other one is on offline wallet which some of the bticoin users don’t know how. This is my way of storing them because I don’t want to focus on online storing, we all know that there are a lot of superb hacker that will do everything to hacked you and that is the fear of all users. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 09:55:32 PM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I used the on demand and widely know wallet in our country and I am only using a cellphone and internet. It is very handy and easy to trade that I can buy and sell anytime and wherever I want to. Also, my wallet have so many features like bills payment thru online such as water, electricity, insurance and many more without any hassle and free free or charge. So we better to reload our wallet a Bitcoin and use it for payment and trading.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
January 12, 2018, 09:50:29 PM
I use good and reputable online wallets like Coinbase, Blockchain.info. Also I also use the kind of hard offline storage purses like Ledger Nano S and Trezor. I also leave my bitcoin part on the commercial page because I also carry quite a lot of business on it and I need to have bitcoin to trade. You should divide your assets in many safe places to reduce the risk of hacker intrusion.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
January 12, 2018, 09:41:22 PM
I think that a computer wallet is more thab enough if you don't have very high amounts there. I have never used cool storage, it's too much of a hassle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 12, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
I store my Bitcoin in my apps called coins.ph it helps me a lot I used this for 2 years and based on my observation on this app it was wonderful and amazed me a lot, because it keeps me help to store my Bitcoin and know when bitcoin will rise or drop down that's the time to convert your bitcoin into you country money , you will get here a benefits after you convert your money will rise up.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 12, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
I store my bitcoin in a online wallet. Although I prefer offline , I have no choice but to store it online because that is the only wallet i know that store bitcoin in our country.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 09:21:20 PM
I save my bitcoin in the blockchain wallet, because my friend says it's safer to store bitcoin there. I think you need to choose the right online wallet which is much safer to store your bitcoin. But some people keep it in an offline wallet because they think it's safer. Everyone has their own choice where they will store bitcoins that they think are safe enough.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 09:09:58 PM
Right now I'm just using the web wallet to store my bitcoin, which is the reason I chose web wallet because it is easy to use, simple and accessible with various devices like PC or android.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 08:39:07 PM
I usually used a virtual wallet to store some of my bitcoin and some of them i make them cash and store in my real wallet. My friends buyed some i don't know what it is but they said it is for storing bitcoin and tokens.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:13:08 PM
I used in exchanger wallet. So I store my bitcoin in exchanger wallet. Because I haven't offline wallet. And I store my bitcoin in exchanger because I can witdrawal to fiat in 1 minutes
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
I store my bitcoin in an online wallet, it is very safe and easiest way to use and withdraw my bitcoin quickly. when comparing online and offline wallets, the online wallet is better than the offline wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: