Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I use online wallet to store my Bitcoins basically for easy access, also, my bitcointalk bitcoin address wallet is different from my main Bitcoin wallet to greatly monetize changes in balance and for security purpose. I store my satoshis in a exchange not longer that 3 days to prevent possible shutdown the whole platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
For now it is the Blockchain info am using but to be truthful it good to spread your Bitcoin in different wallet not putting all eggs in one basket,in case of accident you do not loose all your investment or your precious eggs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
I store my bitcoin to 3 web wallet xapo, coinbase and blockchain, and all 2FA features I've activated so that everything is no problem. besides that there also features android so that between web wallet and android connected.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
for me the to stored my bitcoin is coins.ph because this wallet is legit and the are more payments to process this wallet.

Same here, i used that wallet for me it is the safest way to store my bitcoin and the reason also why I used that wallet is because it can easily convert bitcoin into cash if I have emergency. And it easy to log on as long as your internet is stronger, I downloaded the apps of coins.ph to my cellphone so I can easily to monitor whats happening the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
February 05, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
I store my bitcoin by putting it in electronic wallet,  since is very convenient for me ans accessible that all transations are smooth and fast.

Me too, I store my Bitcoin in a secured wallet. We're in I can easily access my Bitcoin anytime anywhere,  in our country coins.ph is the most in demand wallet. This time of wallet if very cool, you can easily buy and sell Bitcoin in just a second. And also, you can preserve your funds as is.
February 04, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
I store my bitcoin by putting it in electronic wallet,  since is very convenient for me ans accessible that all transations are smooth and fast.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
I advise you to store your Bitcoins on different wallets, it's safer.
Activity: 673
January 22, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
oh of course I keep my bitcoin in a safe and hidden place because only me who knows the case because it concerns my life although my bitcoin value is not how important it is safe and I think like personal identity always on guard and brought for certain purpose or like bicycle which can lead me to the destination that I want
Activity: 322
homt.net
January 22, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
I use a mixture - I have some paper wallets stored in a safe

I have a few bitcoin on my main computer using elctrum wallet

I have .4 ish bitcoins on my Iphone

I have almost a bitcoin on blockchain.info

I figure its good to spread it around (it helps me sleep safer at night)

You already done the best way Of storing your bitcoin. It is wise if we do not put all eggs in one basket. Spreading it around will make you feel more safer.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
I use a blockchain wallet to store my bitcoin because it is very easy to use, and very safe, powerful for use by all of us. every time you will enter the ID, password, get a confirmation letter in my email and confirm the attempt to login. you better use blockchain to store your bitcoin, free again and sangant safe to store your bitcoin. blockchain has proven its security and is very easy to use and it's a reliable system to keep your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 01:14:47 PM
Mostly i do store my bitcoin on paper wallets and i have multiple online wallets where only few of them i use for transactions and has been posted publicly where others are kept secret due to security reasons.
However, small portion of bitcoin earned on mining websites.

I store my bitcoin in coins.ph because it is a wallet that directly operates within my country thus, it is very convenient to exchange my bitcoins to our local currency, peso. It saves me money from paying huge transactions fees from transferring my bitcoin from wallet to exchange.
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 12:11:34 PM
Mostly i do store my bitcoin on paper wallets and i have multiple online wallets where only few of them i use for transactions and has been posted publicly where others are kept secret due to security reasons.
However, small portion of bitcoin earned on mining websites.
Activity: 322
January 19, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
I regularly store bitcoin on online wallets like Coinbase and Blockchain.info because it's quite convenient and secure, I can use anytime I want. I also use a wallet of commercial sites to facilitate transactions. You can also use more hardware for secure storage, but keep the private key very careful.
Activity: 179
January 19, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
I use a mixture - I have some paper wallets stored in a safe

I have a few bitcoin on my main computer using elctrum wallet

I have .4 ish bitcoins on my Iphone

I have almost a bitcoin on blockchain.info

I figure its good to spread it around (it helps me sleep safer at night)

hahaha good idea to sleep safer at night  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 101
January 19, 2018, 05:09:39 PM
I have some BTC on my Nano Ledger S and some in my Electrum wallet where I keep some because I find it easier to set the fees that I prefer.
Activity: 151
January 19, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
I store mine on freebitco.in. It's easier and accessible anywhere.
For me i will stored my bitcoin in cold storage(electrum) half of my collected bitcoin every week. and half of my collected bitcoin is in my online wallet which is coinbase.. Coinbase is easy to use and there's no fee for every transaction but its just my temporary wallet because there's a chance that the site will close or down..

As i read in the replies, many people are using coinbase, but I think even if the site is reputable you must always consider a hardware wallet (electrum is not really a cold storage right?). You must not wait for the site to go down and lose all you funds. Tight now, you must be carefull in your your funds before losing it all. Its a big mistake to wait for the site to go down. Always expect the unexpected specially online.

You have to take security precautions Hold your coins in some wallets is the best solution but you save a small amount in breadwallet just to show people and send a small amount.

A good measurement of risk. Wallets that have a very large number of coins are prone to hackers and pshing, so the best way is to keep the address of the one that have the large amount. Being low key is safer than showing the people that you are confident in your way of storing the coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 19, 2018, 05:01:45 PM
I use Jaxx wallet on iphone. It's very simple and convinient as well as safe. Maybe one day when I earn lots of BTC I'll need an offline wallet. And I know an investor who stores his BTC in paper wallets in his safe Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
I save my bitcoin in the wallet, I think it's very safe for my bitcoin
I store Bitcoin inside of a wallet as well. I've been looking into having Bitcoin stored on Paper wallets but that is not safe to do either.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 04:13:35 PM
Storing bitcoin is the key focus area we really require to prioritize when dealing with the crypto currency as there are many hackers trying to hack passwords and theft people, so i feel better to choose block chain as it had a very secured legit methodology where they had gate system which keeps changing and hackers will not be able to break the keys or hack them.
January 19, 2018, 04:12:27 PM
I store my btc on market for trading, just wanna buy one but too expensive LoL
Pages:
Jump to: