Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 12:30:30 AM
If you only hold a small amount of crypto, keeping it on an exchange website shouldn't be too much of a problem, but as soon as you have a decent amount, put it into a wallet. No-one knows who's going to be hacked next.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:16:12 AM
Bitcoin is the online currency and if we want to store we can store it through internet with the help of this facility we can use it every where and we can access our money from everyplace. with bitcoin some people can use it for illegal use as well. but bitcoin can not store like paper money and like other currencies the prices up and down with regularly.
Activity: 11
December 21, 2017, 12:08:11 AM
I store paper wallet and small amount kept on exchange websites.
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
December 20, 2017, 11:56:05 PM
I use several external USB drives. I also printed my private key and have it stored in a good place.
Activity: 659
December 20, 2017, 08:52:47 PM
Using online wallets for now as my BTC isn't that much. Eventually will move to hardware wallets to keep them safe.
Yes online wallets will do to store your Bitcoin and keep it safe. In my case, I store my Bitcoins through my online wallet, coins.ph. It is user-friendly and your coins will be safe especially when you do all the verification to make it secure.

Obviously, there is no bank yet that accepts bitcoins to save so the safest and most convenient way to store bitcoin is right on your pocket, using the online wallets surely available on your phones. Of course, always make sure that the site for online wallet is free from scammers and hacker safe.
Activity: 50
December 20, 2017, 08:32:22 PM
paper wallet and digital wallet
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 20, 2017, 08:31:27 PM
save bitcoin can not be arbitrary. of course I have to store bitcoin in the computer and look for a very high level of security.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:29:13 PM
Using online wallets for now as my BTC isn't that much. Eventually will move to hardware wallets to keep them safe.
Yes online wallets will do to store your Bitcoin and keep it safe. In my case, I store my Bitcoins through my online wallet, coins.ph. It is user-friendly and your coins will be safe especially when you do all the verification to make it secure.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 20, 2017, 08:26:31 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
Well, I store my bitcoin in an online wallet but I'm planning to buy the offline wallet since it is the safest way to store the bitcoins.
Activity: 88
December 20, 2017, 08:23:30 PM
hardware wallets are safe, but are too damn expensive for me. I currently use online wallets on my phone as well.

I don't really mind how expensive hardware wallets are, as long as the value of the coins stored in them are substantially higher. Else, not worth it.
Activity: 79
December 20, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
hardware wallets are safe, but are too damn expensive for me. I currently use online wallets on my phone as well.
Activity: 42
December 20, 2017, 08:21:19 PM
Blockchain wallet, never actually understood the utility of hardware wallets besides yourself holding ytou actual coins
Activity: 560
December 20, 2017, 08:19:37 PM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store my Bitcoins on my online wallet. I recommend this method because it is very efficient and 100% safe. I have never been disappointed in it yet and I hope that it will continue to function so well.

The same thing I do because I store my coins in my online wallet and there is a part of the offline wallet as well.
Activity: 88
December 20, 2017, 08:15:51 PM
I totally agree. But instead of purchasing hardware wallets, I just spread out my coins in different online wallets. Just make sure to remember the keys and write them down somewhere safe lol.
Activity: 79
December 20, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

Me too. I don't really trust my coins in online wallets I see news that they frequently get hacked or 'encounter a technical issue'.
Activity: 78
December 20, 2017, 08:12:36 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 08:11:37 PM
I store my bitcoin in my btc wallet.In my country which is the philippines the most trusted and safe bitcoin wallet is coins.ph.This wallet is the most recommend to most of the people because you can assure that your bitcoin will be 100% safe and also you can pay your bills in electricity bill,water bill,cellphone plan and etc.Less hassle also you can get rebate in every payment you will made.Also you can convert,send and receive you bitcoin easily with coins.ph.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

I store my Bitcoins on my online wallet. I recommend this method because it is very efficient and 100% safe. I have never been disappointed in it yet and I hope that it will continue to function so well.

I really think that the best way to keep and store bitcoins safely is through bitcoin online wallets. Just make sure that no one ever knows your wallet privacy and security details and keep it to yourself alone. Also, it is better if you make sure that no one touches your phone or the device you are using to monitor your wallet.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 20, 2017, 11:25:14 AM
I store my wallet from hard walet which it can easily send and check my coins which the best store the wallets sometimes i just stock them at trading sites and investment sites i truly manage everything about it i believed that once you use it you will loved it don’t freeze your wallet online. Lol
Pages:
Jump to: