Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 42. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 01, 2017, 07:17:31 PM
I store my bitcoin in online wallet and after that i keep a check on its value for 2-3 days. When i found getting a good price then I take no time to sell my coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 07:14:33 PM
He safest way is hard wallet, like Trezor
Activity: 84
November 01, 2017, 07:09:35 PM
I use the Ledger Nano S for big amount of Bitcoin and Blockchain.info for smaller amount which I want to have accessible quickly
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 04:41:04 AM
Online on an exchange site and on block chain wallet. I prefer it there so I can access it anytime, anywhere. If there is a sudden need to convert or spend, all I need is a cp and internet. But of course, cold storage is the safest place to store your bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
October 31, 2017, 11:03:08 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I don't really know how to use cold storage, I think it is difficult to learn about cold storage but I think that is safer than online wallets since online system can be hacked. If you already know how to use cold storage then I think you need to make one just to be sure, I heard a lot of good things about cold storage and I think that is the best wallet since it cannot be hacked because it is offline wallet. Correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2017, 10:57:56 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
On what you have stated above, I store my bitcoin using my mobile through online storage specified by the wallet I am using to hold and save my bitcoin earnings. I also do store my bitcoin into my personal computer also through online storage because using both mobile and computer related devices makes it easy for me to access my bitcoins that fast for much easier monitoring and usage which is handy and easy to organize.
Activity: 197
October 31, 2017, 10:54:06 AM
I keep my bitcoin  so many ways. I use core wallet for long time store my bitcoin is safe and secure. I also use online wallet like blockchain wallet  and coinbase wallet for regular transaction. I also use exchange wallet for regular trading. Because I want  my bitcoin every time safe and secure so i use which is best ways.
Activity: 47
October 31, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
I keep it in my wallet and my computer with great confidentiality.
Because my bitcoin is very important for my future,I do not want to lose my bitcoin for forgetting to keep it,this is a very silly action.
Maybe the way people are different so use your own way to store your bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 10:24:07 AM
There's this certain app that serves as a wallet here in my country. Aside from storing btc, it can as well store real money that we can deposit through a convenience store. It also allows us to pay our bills.
Activity: 140
October 31, 2017, 10:16:19 AM
I store my bitcoin in a wallet that is usable online and offline and it also has an multi application operation as you can have it mobile and in a pc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
October 31, 2017, 09:00:57 AM
Currently I'm storing majority of my funds in online vault in Coinbase (I opted the advanced one, where I keep my private key). I also store some in Electrum wallet and a part of it in BreadWallet which I think the most secure wallet after cold wallet and hardware wallet.
Activity: 13
October 31, 2017, 08:58:51 AM
Everyone does one common mistake and that is to store coins in one place or one wallet.
Cause they think of the transaction fees.
But on long term if you save bitcoin in different wallet.even one of your wallet gets hacked.
You doesnot loose all.
I have 5 electrum wallet personally.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 31, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
I always leave my bitcoin in my electrum desktop wallet, the amount is not much so i don't mind leaving it there. I do have plan to buy a hardware wallet to store my crypto later, probably next month because i'm still deciding what to buy, trezor or ledger.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 08:55:06 AM
I have few bitcoins as well and currently I keep all in my paper, pen and pencil write down on a piece of paper or notebook and put it in to somewhere that no body can reach easily this is the cost effective and safest way that I found may be there is many ways other than this
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
October 31, 2017, 08:37:34 AM
As bitcoin grows in mainstream and in price, security becomes even more important.
I think for today hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledger are best but i think the main thing to remember is to control your own private keys.
Activity: 14
October 31, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
I saved BTC Bitcoin by investing and putting it in part of my Wallet ..
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
October 31, 2017, 08:23:45 AM
for right now i save all of my bitcoin in online wallet, in local exchanger, for me its a safe excahgner because there are many authettication like, phone number, email and have a big office so i decided to save all of my bitocin in them, i hope it will be good exchanger till the enf of bitcoin
Activity: 13
October 31, 2017, 06:51:20 AM
I store my bitcoin to my wallet in PC, and also I store to my phone for faster transaction like paying bills, electricity, and water bill also.
Activity: 54
October 31, 2017, 02:08:57 AM
I have a laptop that when turned on, will ask login password before a user can see run my multibithd wallet.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2017, 12:57:22 PM
i store my bitcoin online. i can online access my bitcoin if i connect to internet and look for my wallet. and its good to use and very easy than other ways of storing bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: