Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 39. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
November 12, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
I store my bitcoin using vip.bitcoin.com site , maybe like a online wallet , but i prefer using blockchain.info for store bitcoin and use the 2FA for more secure.
dont forget to backup your passphrase and verify your email , if your account lost , u can get the account back by restoring using passphrase.
online wallet is better choice maybe , because online wallet is have a secure database like blockchain.info and other online bitcoin wallet site.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:25:55 AM
i have stored all my bitcoins on my wallet and using it for my online business and these days i have earned a lot of bit and when i need it i go for cashing it and use it for my requirements.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 10, 2017, 08:17:36 AM
I ordered a great device, named Ledger Nano S from France`s factory. You can store there a lot of coins: BTC,BCC,LTC,DASH,NEO,ETH, different ERC20 tokens and some other coins! Try it!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 10, 2017, 02:30:59 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I keep it where I want it. I dont always put in my wallet, maybe for some altcoin that I invest long-term I save the wallet. but not for bitcoin, I always play in the trade to find every profit.
Activity: 35
November 10, 2017, 02:21:45 AM
I use bitcoin wallet to store my bitcoin and transfer it to my account in someday
Activity: 354
November 10, 2017, 02:15:41 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store bitcoin through online wallet which is called coins.ph. This wallet is proven and tested tht it is legit. Many people that i know using this wallet to secure their bitcoin. This wallet is secured and trustworthy. Hence, i am loyal in using it and I use it a long time.
Activity: 29
November 10, 2017, 02:05:57 AM
Exchanges and wallets can be, of course, the local wallet is safe, of course, the exchange of many uncertainties, large funds are not recommended for storage in the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 04:21:04 PM
I use cold storage, I have a wallet installed in a hard drive that I only connect to my computer when I’m going to make a transaction so the risk of getting hacked goes lower when you do that, however if you do not want to go through that trouble you can install a desktop wallet just remember to never install anything that could contain a virus in that computer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 03:24:26 PM
tell me please a verified wallet?
Activity: 19
November 09, 2017, 03:20:02 PM
Secone Yup it still about to your safety environment, however for me the website blockchain is guaranteed site its your decision if they can hacked your bank account because your overlook utilizing same username and password in other site.
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 12:36:40 PM
storing the bitcoin is very important, especially we have to store it in a place that really protects a security so do not you lose your bitcoin because in a few years bitcoin can still jump higher..
The best thing to possibly do is to get your own blockchain wallet because it is really popular and being used by a lot of people.
And if you put all your bitcoins on there you should be fine and save. So you can invest in it more and put it there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
November 09, 2017, 12:35:28 PM
I store Bitcoin in my paper wallet and then I put in a pay safe. It is the best way. You should not store in any online safe because is too risky. If you wanna trade or use more than once the best thing to do is have a PC with Linux and store there. Or a digital wallet.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 12:30:13 PM
if my opinion while we already get the advantage we exchange with official currency and we invest in the field of business profitable and secure security
Activity: 168
November 09, 2017, 11:50:54 AM
I store my BTC in three different step.My big amount stored by paper wallet i think it's a safe zone.Than medium amount stored by exchange site bittrex.Also some amount keep in blockchain.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 09, 2017, 11:48:58 AM

Well since I don't have much and mostly I converted what little bitcoins I've earned into cash I usually store them in online wallets such as myetherwallet where I could easily receive notifications from my expected and pending transactions easily.
Activity: 163
November 09, 2017, 11:25:33 AM
 I store it online With blockchain
Activity: 15
November 09, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
ledger nano is a cool thing.
but i destroyed one when doing firmwareupdate.
it took me very long, to get my btc back because i didnt check i tried to recover with a wrong recovery sheet.
.-)
Activity: 55
November 09, 2017, 11:21:08 AM
I will not use cell wallets at all as I am paranoid about safety leaks/malware costing me coin!
Activity: 145
November 07, 2017, 04:54:34 PM
As security is the major issue in storing Bitcoins.So I prefer to use online exchanges rather storing in computer wallets..
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 04:13:01 PM
I personally use blockchain, but only for small quantities of money. I think that the best way to keep higher amount of money is paper print as long as you don't drip it with your early morning cofee lol
Pages:
Jump to: